Photography...

124»

Comments

• stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 1,898
    KICK7071 said:
    Icefishing hole, taken with iPhone 7. No filters, all natural. 
    Cool!
  • HannahRoseHannahRose Brooklyn, NYPosts: 22
    i_lov_it said:
    You're welcome HannahRose...What really Film?...that is so cool...very Impressive :)...I just recently bought myself a new Canon DSLR so looking forward to taking some nice Photos with that and have enrolled in a Photography Unit at University which starts back up at the end of February...so looking forward too that...
    Yup! I actually tend to prefer film over digital in terms of the quality of photos. I think digital photographs lack a certain amount of warmth, compared to photos taken on DSLRs.

That's really cool you've enrolled in a course! Is it digital or film? 
    "Music is an indirect force for change, because it provides an anchor against human tragedy." - Operation Ivy
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western AustraliaPosts: 3,459
    edited January 14
    i_lov_it said:
    You're welcome HannahRose...What really Film?...that is so cool...very Impressive :)...I just recently bought myself a new Canon DSLR so looking forward to taking some nice Photos with that and have enrolled in a Photography Unit at University which starts back up at the end of February...so looking forward too that...
    Yup! I actually tend to prefer film over digital in terms of the quality of photos. I think digital photographs lack a certain amount of warmth, compared to photos taken on DSLRs.

That's really cool you've enrolled in a course! Is it digital or film? 
    You're right about the Warmth feel of Film Photos compared to Digital...Film Photos do have a certain feel to them which is different to Digital Photos...I have been in a Darkroom before developing your own Photos to tell you the truth that was alot of fun especially transferring the Film into that Cylinder thing and the smell of the Chemicals which smells like Vinegar haha... Thanks Hannah it's a Digital Photography Unit...but I'm sure we may look at or at least touch on Film Photography :)
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
    E.V. - "Music is a Weapon of Mass Construction"
    Perth-20th March 1998
    Perth-23rd February 2003
    Perth-25th November 2006
    Perth-14th November 2009
    E.V. - Perth-31st March, 1st April 2011
124»