Options

Jeff Soto Potatostamp 15 Years of Posters @ Riverside Art Museum

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
edited November 2017 in The Porch
My "Potatostamp: Jeff Soto" opening reception is Thursday, September 7th at the Riverside Art Museum! This is an exhibit of nearly every screen print I have created in the last 15 years along with many of the original inkings used for these prints. In a side room there is a large wall composed of over 100 screen prints from artists I have personally collected- all friends and artistic inspirations of mine! There’s also several events we’ll be working on throughout the exhibit, so check the RAM link for more info. I am super happy and excited to show again in my hometown of Riverside! Hope to see you September 7th!

http://www.riversideartmuseum.org/exhibits/jeff-soto-potatostamp/

jeffsotoart Potatostamp: 15 Years of Posters by Jeff Soto opens Saturday May 27th at Volcom Garden in Austin, TX. Really looking forward to this!! See you there!
#gigposters #volcomgarden #printretrospective @sieben_up @volcomstudio

jeffsotoart Setting up for my show with @sieben_up and @squidinkkollective #artdreamteam #youcanbemywingmananytime #gigposters @volcomstudio

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
     My "Potatostamp: Jeff Soto" opening reception is Thursday, September 7th at the Riverside Art Museum! This is an exhibit of nearly every screen print I have created in the last 15 years along with many of the original inkings used for these prints. In a side room there is a large wall composed of over 100 screen prints from artists I have personally collected- all friends and artistic inspirations of mine! There’s also several events we’ll be working on throughout the exhibit, so check the RAM link for more info. I am super happy and excited to show again in my hometown of Riverside! Hope to see you September 7th!

http://www.riversideartmuseum.org/exhibits/jeff-soto-potatostamp/

• Options

Tomorrow if you're near Riverside CA (or if you want to make a trip later- it's up till January!):

My exhibit "Jeff Soto: Potatostamp" opens at the Riverside Art Museum tomorrow. This exhibit displays 15 years of my screenprinted posters along with original inkings and over 100 posters I have collected from other artists. This is a free event and I'll be there at the opening reception from 6-9 tomorrow. Tell your So. CA friends! Thanks!

• Options
    That Montreal print ... =)=)=)=)

• Options
    edited September 2017

Join me this Saturday for a talk and slideshow at the Riverside Art Museum. I'll be sharing stories about my art and travels with a focus on my poster works in conjunction with my exhibit "Jeff Soto- Potatostamp".
  • Options

• Options
  • Options
    Anyone here able to attend it last night? How was it?

• Options

jeffsotoart I am hosting a free drawing event tonight at the Riverside Art Museum. “Drawing Session” runs from 6-9pm tonight in conjunction with my exhibit “Potatostamp”! Come and draw with me, we’ll have markers and paper ready, and enjoy some coffee provided by our friends at Lift Coffee. Let’s chillllll…… :) The Riverside Art Museum is located at 3425 Mission Inn Avenue, Riverside, CA 92501 and is in downtown Riverside. @riversideartmuseum @liftcoffeeroasters

• Options
    edited November 2017
    @ Munk One .. I’ve been invited to go draw and drink coffee tonight with Jeff Soto and friends over at the #riversideartmuseum  I’ll be there around 7pm. Hope to see you there! More info about the event on @jeffsotoart

• Options
    edited November 2017

• Options
    "There's two weeks left to go see my poster exhibit at the Riverside Art Museum... :) It closes January 12th!"

• Options

jeffsotoart For those of you out here in So. CA, the last weekend to view my exhibit is upon us. My show "Potatostamp" at the Riverside Art Museum ends soon. They are open today and Sunday, but this is the last weekend, as the show ends this Friday. Just a heads up! @riversideartmuseum #riversideartmuseum #gigposters