How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    kce8 said:
    Pretty down.
    My mum just told me that I am never going to get married and said that 'who'd want me?'.
    :o  Please, don't listen to her. I am shocked to read this! Sent your mum greetings and tell her that she has to stop that!
    I mean, for how long is she telling you stuff like that? For me that sounds like she is guilty of causing the problem! She needs to realise that. 
    Stop thinking that way. And listen to these advices from people here and go out. Find things you like to do. Be good to yourself and try to think positive! I know that's not easy! But it's just like the others said earlier, you can't hide, you need to show up somewhere and have fun and then things are happening when you won't expect it. 
    And come on, you guys don't have a problem with grey hairs.. ;) it just make you look even better! It's only a point of view!
    33 is freaking young! A lot of people wish to be that young again!
    She's always been verbally (and used to be physically when I was smaller than her) abusive.
    Thank you for your kind words.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Yeah I really don't see why that would be an issue. Fuck it, I'm 32 and have plenty of grey hairs. Believe me, it's got to be worse for a girl!
    At least you can colour it.
    the hottest girl in high school went out with, and ended up marrying, a guy who had grey hair. he had grey hair in high school. like, seriously, grey like worse than those just for men commercials.

my mom's side of the family, all of the men go bald early. i'm balding now (43), but my male cousins all went bald in their early 20's. all married. all happy. 

my point is, you are focusing on shit that doesn't matter. you are letting the real issue seep into these non-issues.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Yeah I really don't see why that would be an issue. Fuck it, I'm 32 and have plenty of grey hairs. Believe me, it's got to be worse for a girl!
    the hottest girl in high school went out with, and ended up marrying, a guy who had grey hair. he had grey hair in high school. like, seriously, grey like worse than those just for men commercials.

my mom's side of the family, all of the men go bald early. i'm balding now (43), but my male cousins all went bald in their early 20's. all married. all happy. 

my point is, you are focusing on shit that doesn't matter. you are letting the real issue seep into these non-issues.
    Ha, my dad was your age when I was born :)  He started losing his hair well before that - well before my parents were married - and it was already greying.

I've found that people worth their salt, those worth investing yourself in and vice versa, don't give two fucks about hair amount or its color.  They care more about character, integrity, compassion, etc. All the worthwhile good shit that doesn't fade.  The rest is just dressing and fluff.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited January 2018
    correct. my wife doesn't give two shits about my hair. if she did, i'd know it. before it started to thin, i had a pony tail. she was not fond of it! she'd probably appreciate if i lost few pounds, but like the awesome woman she is, she'd never say it. :lol:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

That makes me feel kinda better.
    With age I am getting more of a double chin.
    That scares me.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    Pfft... age is just a number. I've seen over 33 fans rocking out harder at PJ shows than the under 33 fans.
    I agree with the suggestion to volunteer for a cause you are interested in. You will meet like minded people and remember to just take it slow. Sometimes relationships take time to build.
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    edited January 2018
    I have a bald spot. Thinking of a tattoo or shaving for the combover. 

I'm a renewed virgin of 20 years 

Every second is new and great
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    I’m so off today, since the moment I woke up. Like I’m in a fog or something. Probably too much running through my head at once. And lack of sleep seeing as I’ve gotten about 3 hours per night all week. Oh well. Sleep will have to wait until Sunday night. 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    dankind said:
    I don’t have many friends—zero anywhere near me—but I like it that way.   

I did, however, find someone crazy enough to marry me and my winning personality, so there’s hope for you yet, T_A. 
    I feel like it's too late for me.
    33 years old is too late? dude, it's NEVER TOO LATE. 
    My hair is greying
    That's not going to affect your ability to make friends :smile:
    Girlfriend I mean
    Yeah, women actually don't give a shit about that, FYI.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited January 2018

Well, so could you, if you're going to be picky about it. 
    Half the guys I know have grey hair Thoughts. This is seriously not an issue for women. Grey hair looks good on men (I just wish you men would feel the same about grey on women - it's really not fair). My bro-in-law is actually totally white-haired (has been for several years now - he just turned 50), but my sister prefers it just grey rather than white, so he colours it to be grey, lol. Just for Men Grey. Looks good. I didn't even know he did it until he botched the job one day for some reason and I asked him why the fuck his hair was all patchy on the back. :lol: I also have a friend who went totally grey in high school. For a bit he dyed it, but then he just owned it. He grew that grey hair out long and rocked that shit, lol. And it worked, I have always been secretly attracted to him, ahaha.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    I'm fine, even though I seem to have lost my appetite. Working from home and for lunch I had - coffee.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Is it the new pup, DK?

I just love that song, though it breaks my heart every time.
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    hedonist said:
    Is it the new pup, DK?

It was a good song but with very sad lyrics.
    Annafalk said:
    hedonist said:
    Is it the new pup, DK?

The pup and my son (aka, the bitch and the dickhead). Fuck them!

I'm looking for a new job far away. I'll send money for the bills, etc., and visit on weekends. Maybe. 

My cat is the only one I can live with. She'll come with me.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited January 2018
    dankind said:
    Annafalk said:
    hedonist said:
    Is it the new pup, DK?

The pup and my son (aka, the bitch and the dickhead). Fuck them!

I'm looking for a new job far away. I'll send money for the bills, etc., and visit on weekends. Maybe. 

My cat is the only one I can live with. She'll come with me.
    Healing thoughts and love for everyone.
    Post edited by Annafalk on
    Crappy. Had to cancel my night and stay home...where everyone is cranky af. Now I have a massive headache. 
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    Pissed off
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Frustrated. Down. Lightheaded.
    @northerndragon, guess who’s gonna be in GA on N1? How YOU feelin??? :smiley:
    Pretty good. Guess who's gonna be ga night2?

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    edited February 2018
    Pretty good. Guess who's gonna be ga night2?
    Sweet! You get GA both nights! Congrats! :triumph:
    Post edited by RogueStoner on
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    Like a little child!!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    Relaxed and peaceful. Hopeful and grateful.
    Every now and then, I cross paths with a beautiful soul. I tend to absorb their wonderful energy just like I do with others. I’m so used to the intense pain that usually brings me, that I forget how amazing the really good ones feel. Best high ever for me. Like hugging an angel. 
  • ^^^this is beautiful
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Pissed off! I'm being forced to get the flu shot which means I will now get sick and feel like shit for the next three to seven days. Not from the flu, but from the shot and the toxic shit in it. 
    I miss my country where there was actually such a thing as freedom of choice. 

Pissed off! I'm being forced to get the flu shot which means I will now get sick and feel like shit for the next three to seven days. Not from the flu, but from the shot and the toxic shit in it. 
    Sorry. Hope it’s not too awful for you this time. :hug:
    There's nothing toxic in it lol.
    I get one every year and never feel sick.