Options

Hired Gun (Documentary) on Netflix

Nice documentary about Hired Gun Musicians.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Options
    toolietoolie Posts: 388
    I just watched it on Friday. Had a couple minutes waiting for the wife and it sucked me in, ended up watching the whole thing. I thought it was awesome! 
  • Options
    Massara133Massara133 Stettler AB Canada Posts: 430
    I started it with the idea I would watch a half hour and then go to bed. Totally got pulled into it and thoroughly enjoyed it! Excellent for any music fan, some seriously badass collaborations in the doc as well.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,528

Liberal artists not paying their employees very much.  Shocking....

Billy Joel doesn't come out looking to good in this documentary.  Two sides to every story.  Early in the documentary I was thinking about putting on some Billy Joel CD's and then by the end I was like, "nah...". 

• Options

Billy Joel doesn't come out looking to good in this documentary.  Two sides to every story.  Early in the documentary I was thinking about putting on some Billy Joel CD's and then by the end I was like, "nah...". 

Dissapointed in the things said about Reznor by that Filter-guy. But at the same time he sounded like an asshole. So who knows. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    edited December 2017

Dissapointed in the things said about Reznor by that Filter-guy. But at the same time he sounded like an asshole. So who knows. 
    Great documentary!
     I think Billy Joel is a colossal ass clown!
    Post edited by RobbyD462 on
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,537
    Just watched it
    Liked it
    Old news about hired guns getting paid shit and being treated like shit.
    Alice is famous for treating his guns well