Options

Merry Christmas

2»

Comments

• Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    well I didn't want it to be 40 but 16 or whatever it was sucks as well. Aagh the old days of the big christmas cricket games. Melbourne weather is simply nuts...who can predict it? I thought we were in the middle of the worst drought in 1000 years!?!?

Yeah a nice 23c would have been good. Gentle breeze, blue skies that kinda thing would have been just perfect.:) I guess at least we should be thankful that we have had quite a bit of rain, always good for the drought. Just hope it was over the water catchments though. And with a bit of luck it rained and/or snowed over the bushfires and put a few more of them out. Always a good thing! Need all the help we can get there.
    I heard on the radio today we've had the hottest December overnight temperature since records and also coldest Christmas temperature ever recorded. Hmmm global warming or a evolutionary cycle? Guess we'll have to wait and see. So did you get any good pressies? :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    miller8966miller8966 Posts: 1,452
    Merry Christmas to all....

also the weather in Nj is amazing. If this is global warming im going to start spraying some aerosol cans to speed up the process.
    America...the greatest Country in the world.
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    miller8966 wrote:
    Merry Christmas to all....

also the weather in Nj is amazing. If this is global warming im going to start spraying some aerosol cans to speed up the process.

I'm with you there, I live in souhern ontario, barely any snow, and very mild temps so far this winter, and for me thats great, I hate snow and cold.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    beemster wrote:
    I'm with you there, I live in souhern ontario, barely any snow, and very mild temps so far this winter, and for me thats great, I hate snow and cold.

Ahh so that's where it went! Yeah well you can have yours back!;) We don't want it here in Oz. Sooo not used to it! Merry Christmas btw. Enjoy OUR weather!;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,698
    Jeanie wrote:
    Best wishes everybody. Hope you all have a fantastic day today whatever you are celebrating and even if you don't celebrate hope today is a good day anyway!:)

To all my fellow Aussie's, hope the day is better weather wise than predicted, although it's looking and feeling decidedly wintery here in Melbourne.:( Wishing you all too much too eat, too many presents, too much to drink, too much love and fun with your families & friends, an excellent game of backyard cricket in impossible conditions and a nice relax in front of The Panel tonight. Have a good one guys & girls. :) Good luck with Grandma and the undies!;)

Sydney started off overcast, after raining all Christmas Eve but luckily it fined up by 2 pm on Christmas Day and got to 25c. Today is sunny with a cool breeze. I heard there was snow in the mountains near Melbourne and that some people had a White Christmas. :eek: :)
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,223
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024