Donald Trump

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    GOP chairman worried by Trump's stance on Russian interference - The Hill https://apple.news/A1_DhSeRTRs2xxxyVevHShw
    Good morning ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mueller has tens of thousands of emails from 12 accounts. these emails are the basis of questions that mueller is asking people he is interviewing. trump's legal team did not know mueller has them until this week.

it is now known that pence lied and covered for flynn. he is going to be subject to charges.

just a matter of time now. the whole thing is coming down.
    And Mueller? If your listening, maybe you can find the tens of thousands of emails that corroborate my Team Trump Treasonous collusion with Russia, Russia, Russia. But whatever you do, don’t release the PTape! Anger, Jared will be very angry. Okay folks? Am I right? I’m right!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Jesus

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Tiki said:
    Jesus

Its beyond sadistic the blood of all those kids are that asshole Lappierre and enjoying steak with number 1asshole of the entire world !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    edited December 2017
    BS44325 said:
    rgambs said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Now if you say that... People were incensed that Trump got away with his sexual assault history and so Farrow was able to get people to go on the record that otherwise would not have historically.. yeah I'll give you that.  Candidate Trump's sexual assaults cleared the way for Farrow and the #metoo movement.  I'll buy that.  Congratulations on that being the head of your party.  And the most high profile #2 is a child rapist.  Good for you guys.  
    This is what I am saying and it bears out by looking at the case of Ashley Judd. Ashley Judd was a massive Hillary Clinton supporter. When Clinton lost Judd was at the forefront of the women’s march lashing out at President Trump. This past October however we find out that she was sexually harassed by Harvey Weinstein who we all know was a massive fundraiser of both Clinton and Obama. Now it is not for me to judge why or when Ashley Judd decided to come forward with her story but it goes to show that until the protection racket collapsed...until the power of the Clintons evaporated on a November night...the enablers had very little to fear. It took that collapse for the brave to feel they finally had the freedom to step forward. Trump will have to deal with his history. His supporters do not blow it off. What you don’t understand is that his supporters are telling you to stop with YOUR phoniness. They know what Trump is. They don’t condone it but they will choose his ugliness over this mythical nobility your party claims to stand for. If this leads to a bipartisan bloodletting then so be it. It is long overdue and the election of your candidate would have continued the charade.
    MY phoniness?  What is my phoniness?  And your bullshit spin is just another example of a right winger seeking to twist every event into a validation of their fucked up, racist, xenophobic, uber-"masculine" worldview.  But I'm not buying that shit.  Trump's base elected him AFTER the allegations.  Alabama will elect Moore (likely) AFTER the allegations.  What do we see on the D side?  Oh right.. Franken and Conyers resigning.  That's the reality. One side is holding their officials accountable.  The other is doubling down. 
    Alabama Republicans stayed home or chose the write in a candidate. They proved you wrong. They proved all of you wrong. They sized up Moore for what he was and rejected him. Point for the deplorables in the reddest of states. They are not the caricature you all make them out to be. 
    Umm actually they voted their asses off for the guy and he barely lost. 
    What universe do you live in?  Did you not see the demographic breakdown for this election?
    They are exactly the caricature they've been made out to be, and the vote totals prove that beyond a doubt.
    Hashish man you must have the good stuff!
    No. They did not “vote their asses off” for the guy. He got half the vote that Trump did. The data can’t be disputed. The science is settled.
    So did Jeff Session in 2014, and he didn't even have an opponent. Fewer people vote in statewide and special elections than in Presidential general elections.
    BS is laying the ground for his excuse when the repubes get drummed in the midterms. It’ll be because the “good, decent” repubes stayed home. It’s excuse making after claiming Team Trump Treason’s brilliance would create a wave of Repube victories across the land, ensuring Team Trump Treason’s re-election in 2020 and cementing repubes’ orthodoxy for a generation, or some such BS. Remember, it’s all necessary to save the world (or at least Israel).
    Uh...no. If the “repubes” lose in the midterms it will be because it is primarily cyclical. The party in power pretty much always loses the house in the first midterms. It is likely to happen again. If they lose the senate it would be a whole different story because the map favours the GOP bigly. I tried explaining the cyclical nature of this in the lead up to Trump but most of you were too blided with hatred to accept that the white house almost always changes hands after 8 years. Either way it won’t matter much. Once the tax bill passes this week along with the death of the mandate the agenda has pretty much been accomplished...the tilt of the courts have been maintained. Next year will be immigration reform, infrastructure and entitlements...items that either pass with bipartisan support or die. Trump doesn’t need a GOP congress to get those things done. In fact, since he is at heart a liberal, he might even be liberated to deal with the dems because “he will have no choice”. Oh yeah...almost forgot...he crushed ISIS

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html

So much winning...

Post edited by BS44325 on
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    tbergs said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    CM189191 said:
    BS44325 said:
    benjs said:
    There's a lot of shit being stirred here, but one thing some people are neglecting is the fact that it legitimately took the ugliest (in character) person I can think of to wake numerous moderates up to the fact that the government does not speak for, nor is held accountable by, the people - unless it is convenient for the House & Senate Majority.

I'll be criticized by speaking anecdotally, but there's an unprecedented amount of discussion about politics in my household, amongst my circle of friends and coworkers, and amongst their circles. While Trump hardly deserves credit for this level of political engagement (expressed through dissent and rage), he's certainly the catalyst for it. 

I'm not sure if that's what BS is trying to say, but if he is, I agree with him.
    Bingo...add to that the collapse of the illusion that the elite, be it in politics, media, entertainment etc. know what is best and have things “under control”. They do not have things under control. They never did. It was never the end of history. The world was/is heading for disaster and Trump is a symptom of the awakening to that disaster.
    Ah yes

The Republican war cry

"Government is broken, elect us and we'll prove it."

Let me introduce you to my friend PT Barnum. 
    Trump ran against that Republican war cry. Please try to keep up.
    And you and others were suckers to believe him.

Also, these elites you speak of......Trump is not an elite? Has he not surrounded himself with elites? I think it's just you have a problem with the lefts kind of elites as opposed to the rights elites. Lets at least be honest.
    He sure is an elite. A phony elite who is as guilty as the rest of them. He is a vessel however that is willing to use his first hand knowledge of this bipartisan phoniness to blow a whole through the rest of them. 

Right, that's exactly what he's doing. Draining the swamp, getting rid of privilege..... oh, wait; perhaps that's not quite true. 
    A day doesn’t go by without another creature of the swamp taking a fall. What none of us realized is that the swamp extended far beyond Washington DC.

Really?  You didn't realize that predators and hypocrites existed outside of DC?  Are you new to this world?  Have you never worked in a corporation, or gone to church or had neighbors?  Glad this is a life epiphany for you.  
    Uhhhh....no. What I didn’t realize is that the phrase “drain the swamp” would be applied far beyond it’s initial intent. I am glad you concede that it’s draining though.

And you think Trump is responsible?  You're delusional.  The #metoo movement was precipitated by the reporting of the Lamestream media, led by Ronan Farrow, not the Trumpists.  That was the first domino to fall.  Trump has done nothing but hurt the movement.  Quit being a shill.  You're better than that. 
    If Clinton won none of these stories would have been told. She would have protected Weinstein for he was one of her major doners. Once she lost the protection racket collapsed. I don’t “credit” Trump for that...it just happens to be an ancillary benefit to his destruction of illusions.
    That's total bullcrap.  How would this silencing have taken place?  Would Ronan Farrow been whacked?  Arrested, thrown in jail?  
    Now who’s being naive. NBC tried to shut him down. If Clinton was president there is no guarantee that the New Yorker would have published. I can’t believe how blind you are to big media’s complicity in covering for these people all these years.
    So because NBC wouldn't do it, the New Yorker is the only other option.  I didn't realize that in 2017 those were the only two sources.  No alternative news, no RT (where Greenwald went), no Breitbart, no twitter link,  no one else.  The story would have been dead with zero avenue of communication without Trump in office.  Jesus Christ, look at what you are writing.  It's absolute foolishness.  
    Certainly there are plenty of other places to publish...but ask yourself a question: With this story being know by major players for years why did it take so long to finally go to the press? Ronan Farrow clear took the time and did the research but was obstructed by many every step of the way until eventually the protection racket collapsed. Weinstein as in tight with the Obama’s...Malia was interning for him. Weinstein was in tight with the Clinton’s. It is your obtuseness to this fact which is foolish. The powerful protected and enabled the powerful. The candidate you supported was at the top of the enabler list.
    If that's the theory you're going to take, then who do you think Trump is enabling right now? If we're going to be subjected to the whims of powerful people, I am quite confident the Obamas and Clintons at least were more interested in improving this country as a whole and not just making money for themselves.

From what I've seen, Trump is enabling white supremacists, sexual assaulters (after numerous allegations), racists, etc. Chide the Obamas all you want for that Weinstein relationship, but that's all speculation.
    His is a ridiculous position.  To say that a Clinton WH would have completely obstructed or otherwise stopped Ronan Farrow stretches credulity to the extreme.  You would have to believe that the Clintons killed Vince Foster to start making those leaps.  And to think that only a Trump victory made it all happen.  Retarded.  
    We’re you asleep during the 90’s? Articles are now being written saying that maybe Juanita Broaddrick should have been believed. The Clintons had a whole team tasked with making sure that she wasn’t. Hardly a stretch of credulity to believe that they wouldn’t cover for their friends. Bill was still taking rides on Jeff Epstein’s Lolita Express for F-sakes! Wake up man!
    It’s 2017. Three US senators are calling for Trump to resign. According to your moral superiority he should. Do you support the call for Trump’s 
     resignation?
    I’m with Doug Jones on this one. He gets it. As he is the only Democrat to win in a red state in a while you should probably listen to him as well.

https://youtu.be/5GxXMr6P564

Avoid litmus tests...
  • Tiki said:
    Jesus

There is no depth to the level of ignorance evident here.

The NRA has shown their 'timing' is hardly coincidental when it comes to dealing with these national tragedies. The Sandy Hook date is a significant one that those and don't think for a second there isn't some form of an inherent message in that WH 'Trump style' circle jerk (you pee on me... I pee on you!).

* Lap wasn't eating steak... he was eating meatloaf (or was Trump... who calls the shots in that relationship?).
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    rgambs said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Now if you say that... People were incensed that Trump got away with his sexual assault history and so Farrow was able to get people to go on the record that otherwise would not have historically.. yeah I'll give you that.  Candidate Trump's sexual assaults cleared the way for Farrow and the #metoo movement.  I'll buy that.  Congratulations on that being the head of your party.  And the most high profile #2 is a child rapist.  Good for you guys.  
    This is what I am saying and it bears out by looking at the case of Ashley Judd. Ashley Judd was a massive Hillary Clinton supporter. When Clinton lost Judd was at the forefront of the women’s march lashing out at President Trump. This past October however we find out that she was sexually harassed by Harvey Weinstein who we all know was a massive fundraiser of both Clinton and Obama. Now it is not for me to judge why or when Ashley Judd decided to come forward with her story but it goes to show that until the protection racket collapsed...until the power of the Clintons evaporated on a November night...the enablers had very little to fear. It took that collapse for the brave to feel they finally had the freedom to step forward. Trump will have to deal with his history. His supporters do not blow it off. What you don’t understand is that his supporters are telling you to stop with YOUR phoniness. They know what Trump is. They don’t condone it but they will choose his ugliness over this mythical nobility your party claims to stand for. If this leads to a bipartisan bloodletting then so be it. It is long overdue and the election of your candidate would have continued the charade.
    MY phoniness?  What is my phoniness?  And your bullshit spin is just another example of a right winger seeking to twist every event into a validation of their fucked up, racist, xenophobic, uber-"masculine" worldview.  But I'm not buying that shit.  Trump's base elected him AFTER the allegations.  Alabama will elect Moore (likely) AFTER the allegations.  What do we see on the D side?  Oh right.. Franken and Conyers resigning.  That's the reality. One side is holding their officials accountable.  The other is doubling down. 
    Alabama Republicans stayed home or chose the write in a candidate. They proved you wrong. They proved all of you wrong. They sized up Moore for what he was and rejected him. Point for the deplorables in the reddest of states. They are not the caricature you all make them out to be. 
    What universe do you live in?  Did you not see the demographic breakdown for this election?
    They are exactly the caricature they've been made out to be, and the vote totals prove that beyond a doubt.
    No. They did not “vote their asses off” for the guy. He got half the vote that Trump did. The data can’t be disputed. The science is settled.
    So did Jeff Session in 2014, and he didn't even have an opponent. Fewer people vote in statewide and special elections than in Presidential general elections.
    BS is laying the ground for his excuse when the repubes get drummed in the midterms. It’ll be because the “good, decent” repubes stayed home. It’s excuse making after claiming Team Trump Treason’s brilliance would create a wave of Repube victories across the land, ensuring Team Trump Treason’s re-election in 2020 and cementing repubes’ orthodoxy for a generation, or some such BS. Remember, it’s all necessary to save the world (or at least Israel).
    Uh...no. If the “repubes” lose in the midterms it will be because it is primarily cyclical. The party in power pretty much always loses the house in the first midterms. It is likely to happen again. If they lose the senate it would be a whole different story because the map favours the GOP bigly. I tried explaining the cyclical nature of this in the lead up to Trump but most of you were too blided with hatred to accept that the white house almost always changes hands after 8 years. Either way it won’t matter much. Once the tax bill passes this week along with the death of the mandate the agenda has pretty much been accomplished...the tilt of the courts have been maintained. Next year will be immigration reform, infrastructure and entitlements...items that either pass with bipartisan support or die. Trump doesn’t need a GOP congress to get those things done. In fact, since he is at heart a liberal, he might even be liberated to deal with the dems because “he will have no choice”. Oh yeah...almost forgot...he crushed ISIS

So much winning...

Your revisionist history is much like Israel’s. Haven’t seen you use the term “brilliant” in awhile now Professor. Since you claimed a repube groundswell in response to Team Trump Treason. You must think we’re all stupid and with your sneering tone it’s evident you do. You think you know but all you know is BS.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Here is another example of how and why the currently elected president is not presidential  at all and is a pompous, egotistical, immoral, narcissistic jackass......

Compare:

Shannon Watts‏Verified account 
    @shannonrwatts
    Dec 15
    Yesterday was the 5 year mark of the mass shooting at Sandy Hook School, which went unacknowledged by the President. On the same day, he hosted a White House Christmas party to which he invited @NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre. Here he is at the party with @DanPatrick.

and contrast:

Shannon Watts‏Verified account 
    @shannonrwatts
    Dec 15
    In each of the past 4 years, President Obama invited gun violence prevention activists, gun violence survivors (including the Sandy Hook families) and supportive lawmakers to his Christmas party. Zero gun lobbyists were in attendance.

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    ^^^ very interesting read... BS should check it out
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    rgambs said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:

So much winning...

Your revisionist history is much like Israel’s. Haven’t seen you use the term “brilliant” in awhile now Professor. Since you claimed a repube groundswell in response to Team Trump Treason. You must think we’re all stupid and with your sneering tone it’s evident you do. You think you know but all you know is BS.
    Not all of you...
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    rgambs said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:

So much winning...

Not all of you...
    :lol:

You do have a good sense of humour, that's for sure!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    edited December 2017
    Read this about  how well Isis is doing.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454655/isis-defeated-why-does-no-one-care
    Unemployment is at a 17-year low, GDP growth is up to 3.3% the stock market is still  climbing.
    I didn't care much for Obama, but when he did good things,  I commended him such as when they got Bin Laden and on a few other occasions, you know Kudos there!!  You can't get so partisan to where you can't call a win a win.

Post edited by RYME on
  • rgambs said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    rgambs said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:

So much winning...

Not all of you...
    :lol:

You do have a good sense of humour, that's for sure!
    You have to when you’re consistently wrong and/or misguided and your fantasies never become a reality, like PJ playing Israel among others.

Brilliantati©
    RYME said:
    Unemployment is at a 17-year low, GDP growth is up to 3.3% the stock market is still  climbing.
    I didn't care much for Obama, but when he did good things,  I commended him such as when they got Bin Laden and on a few other occasions, you know Kudos there!!  You can't get so partisan to where you can't call a win a win.

This is good stuff..
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    RYME said:

The 9 dead and 50 wounded in Pakistan today might disagree that ISIS has been defeated. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • RYME said:

The 9 dead and 50 wounded in Pakistan today might disagree that ISIS has been defeated. 
    So might the US military brass that testified before Congress recently but hey, who cares about reality?

Brilliantati©
    RYME said:
     the
    You obviously didn't read the whole article.  You only read the headline. 
    It didn't say they were totally gone.
  • RYME said:
    RYME said:
     the
    Misleading headline then to state that ISIS is defeated and no one cares. Because the National Review is peddling BS.

Brilliantati©
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
     the
    Yes, I read the whole article. I generally don't comment if I don't read the article, and when that's the case, I say so. Don't make assumptions about what I've read and what I haven't. 

I will agree with reduced. I won't agree with defeated. 

edited December 2017
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
     the
    Yes, I read the whole article. I generally don't comment if I don't read the article, and when that's the case, I say so. Don't make assumptions about what I've read and what I haven't. 

My bad, fair enough. I agree with you that they're not totally defeated.
    The point of the article is that Isis has been beaten to a pulp in Iraq and Syria.  Nowhere in the article did it say that they're totally gone, or that they're not still dangerous.  My point is that you got to call a win a win when there is one.  I did when Obama had some victories.
    But Isis doesn't control any cities in Iraq or Syria like they did three years ago.  That's a win.
    Post edited by RYME on
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    edited December 2017
    RYME said:

NationalReview? lol.  Not worth clicking, I don't care what it is about.
  • Gobble gobble gobble, gobble gobble gobble, gobble gobble gobble!

Brilliantati©
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    ^^^^
    That's a lifetime of red meat and ketchup
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
     the

My bad, fair enough. I agree with you that they're not totally defeated.
    The point of the article is that Isis has been beaten to a pulp in Iraq and Syria.  Nowhere in the article did it say that they're totally gone, or that they're not still dangerous.  My point is that you got to call a win a win when there is one.  I did when Obama had some victories.
    But Isis doesn't control any cities in Iraq or Syria like they did three years ago.  That's a win.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    The strategy against ISIS has changed dramatically under Trump? 
    Yesterday I was thinking about that report on Friday about the list of banned words given to CDC and other government agencies. The more I thought about it, the more I thought that might have been a scam; you know, "let's see if we can put out something ridiculous, watch the libs jump all over it, and then laugh at them". So I looked it up again, expecting to find it had been denied by the trump administration. Nope; no denial. I guess it's factual. Amazing that events that sound like they're right out of Orwell seem to actually be true. 

And also found a right wing site that thought it was a good idea. After all, those are fluff words. No one seriously needs to talk about diversity; in fact, that's not the business of government anyway. 

I did notice that they didn't mention the word "fetus". Maybe it's hard even for the rabidly pro-Trump sites to agree that it's a good thing not to be able to use an accepted scientific and medical term for a developmental stage. 
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    20 parts to this tweet...so it's the Democrats fault?

Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.