Options

ISO: Beetle Sticker

FactoryMan93FactoryMan93 Posts: 715
edited December 2017 in Lost Dogs
ISO of the beetle sticker. The image that was present on the boycott tour. Have lots to trade, or will pay cash. PM me if you can help.

Comments

• Options
    cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
    Do you have a picture of the one you're looking for?
    There's never been an official beetle sticker, but the bootleg company "Tsunami Records" made one back in the day.
  • Options
    I do not have a pic, but I have seen some for sale here. It was the image from the boycott tour tickets, only in the form of a sticker.
  • Options
    Do you mean the bugs logo?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
    I think I know the one FactoryMan93 is talking about. It's not official, but still really cool. It's a smaller oval shaped sticker. Orange and pink. It's got the scarab beetle on it. The same scarab beetle that's on the 1995 tickets.
    I have one, but it's NFS.
    One was on Ebay in the summer, but the seller wanted over $100 for it. It closed with zero bids on it.
  • Options
    No, not the bugs logo. It is not official. It was released by a venue, not the band, during the boycott tour.
  • Options
    cropdustair... would you post a pic if you have some time, so I can see if we are talking about the same thing? 

Im iffy about purchasing just because it is technically not official, but it is a sign of the time, you know?