Secret Santa 2017

Comments

• barlowgirl6, urs is on the way
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026

The gift I'm sending out hasn't been mailed yet. It will be soon, I'm waiting on a few things.

So sorry for the delay, just wanted to advise here..........I'm not flaking out on this (never would do that)!

The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    edited December 2017
    Mine is heading out today.
    Sent -- hope the customs charges are not too much, I listed as lower than what was worth.  Also, did not declare food as I didnt want them opening and taking!  ;)
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Got a gift card to Easy Street online from my Secret Santa Today!! Thanks Karen!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Mine is heading out today.
    Sent -- hope the customs charges are not too much, I listed as lower than what was worth.  Also, did not declare food as I didnt want them opening and taking!  ;)
    Who did you ship through?  I usually ship packages form my office but the mail room adds a $25 surcharge for all personal international shipments.  I rarely ship anything internationally so I'm looking for the cheapest route.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    UPS Store.  $35 for a basic sized box, so not cheap...but they filled out all of the stuff for me.  Bonus!
  • wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    My gift is officially en route!
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    I''m waiting for an item coming from across the pond.  As soon as it arrives my box is out the door!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • LF55358LF55358 Minnesota Posts: 71
    Shipped - One lucky person in Virginia will be getting a package in the next couple of days. 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Can’t wait to receive mine!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Just got home from a 10 day family emergency. Hope to have mine out this week!

Hopefully you get hooked up MFC you're an excellent gift giver :smiley:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • A BIG thank you to Julie (I think?  That's what I saw on the packaging) for sending so many wonderful treats from Norway (I believe...though I'm not entirely sure).  My secret santa package was waiting at the post office in Canada when I went to pick up some Christmas gifts I've purchased on Amazon today.  It was such a nice surprise!  
    I really love the bracelet and earrings.  Pearls and owls are two of my favourite things!  How did you know?  I also really love the tree decor and all the yummy treats.  Homemade candies?  How did I get so lucky? :)
    Thanks again Dimi for putting this together.  It's one of my favourite parts of being a Pearl Jam fan!
    Much love and happy holidays to you all!  Warm wishes for 2018!
    (Spoiled) Jam.Head xo

^^so great that I’m posting right after you!!

BIG thanks to @Jam.Head!!! Love the socks & book and can’t wait to watch the Hip documentary!! Cheers to you and Happy Holidays!!

Matt

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LIVINLIVIN Posts: 20
    Huge thank you to Umbertotamba <aka Robert> for the delicious goodies! The jerkey is on point. Cheers! 
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    Finally got mine into the mail today.  Been sick so I fell behind on the baking schedule.  I was quoted between 4-12 business days, so hopefully it arrives before Christmas.  Merry Christmas!
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • @mfc2006 So glad it made it there Matt!  I was trying not to spill the beans when I read your last comment haha.  I was hoping you didn't already have that book.  I hope you enjoy the documentary!  I might have cried a couple times watching it.  Someone must have been chopping onions...  There's some really fun moments too.  Happy holidays! :)
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Managed to send mine the other day so hopefully it arrives before Christmas :)
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Thank you to my Secret Santa! This beautiful puzzle made it to me and I’ll enjoy putting it together. 
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    My secret Santa gift arrived today from someone in New York State.  Haven't yet decided if I'll open it or wait for Christmas.  Just wanted to let them know I received it and that I'll post pix when I do.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    vduboise said:
    Thank you to my Secret Santa! This beautiful puzzle made it to me and I’ll enjoy putting it together. 
    Ooooooooooooo! I like!
  • wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    I just finished opening my package...WOW! the thought that went into my gift(s) based on minimal personal info given is impressive! The delicious treats are appreciated, I'm enjoying the Wawa bread with a coffee as I post this. The pin is very cool, I have nothing band related from that long ago. The clock is creative indeed and has already found a home in our den. Holy moly, a limited addition numbered copy of Big Fish!! It is truly beautiful, not only the vinyl but the booklet inside as well. Thank you so much F Me In The Brain!!
    That record sure is purdy!
    wasa1971 said:
    I just finished opening my package...WOW! the thought that went into my gift(s) based on minimal personal info given is impressive! The delicious treats are appreciated, I'm enjoying the Wawa bread with a coffee as I post this. The pin is very cool, I have nothing band related from that long ago. The clock is creative indeed and has already found a home in our den. Holy moly, a limited addition numbered copy of Big Fish!! It is truly beautiful, not only the vinyl but the booklet inside as well. Thank you so much F Me In The Brain!!
    Glad you liked the gifts!!!
    Awesome that the example of a Philly Pretzel is still edible even after being mailed to Canada in a box!
    Hope you enjoy the other South Jersey/Philly area eats. 
    It was (as always) lots of fun to try and find things that someone will like based on the information shared.  A treasure hunt.  :)
    Have a wonderful holiday!
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    My SS package went out in the mail yesterday. Fingers crossed it makes it in time. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Hi! 

I received my gift havent opened it yet but will this weekend and post pics!!
  • EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,995
    I also got my package - from Croatia!  And I'll open it this weekend.  Thanks!  
    Holy crap!! I might have to track down that blue Big Fish!! Very nice!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Forgot to update the thread. I received an awesome package and contacted my generous SS directly. My outgoing was just shipped, but fit nicely in a 3-day priority box and should arrive Monday. Thanks again to Dimi for putting this all together.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

An amazing selection of beautiful and thoughtful gifts from a forum member who didn't tell me her forum name. Thank you so much, Leanne D from Calgary! These are fantastic. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf