Roy Moore

Comments

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Fell asleep being sure the perv would win damn Alabama it’s about time waiting for the orange bafoon to start tweeting about rigged election...
    Based on his previous statements, he's more likely to gloat and say that he's the one who said Moore might lose because Strange was his boy. Easy for the narcissist to jump on to his "I told you so" soap box and blame the Republican establishment.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited December 2017
    tbergs said:
    Fell asleep being sure the perv would win damn Alabama it’s about time waiting for the orange bafoon to start tweeting about rigged election...
    Based on his previous statements, he's more likely to gloat and say that he's the one who said Moore might lose because Strange was his boy. Easy for the narcissist to jump on to his "I told you so" soap box and blame the Republican establishment.
    He already did...

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Nice. Anderson Cooper didn't hold back on that response. Hahaha!
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    tbergs said:
    He already did...

I hope that's not Anderson Cooper's actual Twitter account. Not that I don't agree with the sentiment.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unsung said:
    Interesting strategy.  Get a bunch of people to make accusations that are 30+ years old to ruin a campaign.  Even caught one accuser lying.

Truth or not there should be an investigation and either guilt or innocence proclaimed.  People, every person, is supposed to be considered innocent until proven guilty.  
    Yeah bro, the reptilians paid them all to come out and lie, man!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    unsung said:
    Interesting strategy.  Get a bunch of people to make accusations that are 30+ years old to ruin a campaign.  Even caught one accuser lying.

Truth or not there should be an investigation and either guilt or innocence proclaimed.  People, every person, is supposed to be considered innocent until proven guilty.  
    What was that lie again?

Oh yeah - she wrote a date in her own yearbook. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    vaggar99 said:
    Neil owes Alabama a new song.
    Barely winning to a sexual assaulter of kids. I'd say a new one should be more in line with Southern Man/Alabama than Sweet Home Alabama.
    true.  Who'd ever thought Charles Barkley would be a hero for the Democrats?  
  • unsung said:

What was that lie again?

Oh yeah - she wrote a date in her own yearbook. 
    Wait what? That BS is what @unsung was referencing? HAHA!

My god. The mental gymnastics. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    This was a case where fear, hate, and ignorance lost.

Good
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    If anything this sends a strong signal to the GOP to steer away from far right candidates if they are losing senate seats in Alabama of all places.  Turrible 
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    CM189191 said:
    Where's the parrot? Waiting for his marching orders?

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    tbergs said:
    He already did...

Anderson Cooper says Twitter account hacked after tweet calling Trump a 'pathetic loser'

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/364646-anderson-cooper-says-twitter-account-hacked-after-tweet-calling-trump-a

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Kat said:
    tbergs said:
    He already did...

Anderson Cooper says Twitter account hacked after tweet calling Trump a 'pathetic loser'

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/364646-anderson-cooper-says-twitter-account-hacked-after-tweet-calling-trump-a

Regardless of that being true or not. He should have said "I did not write that. My lawyers did".
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    The result of keeping this outrageous turd out of office is obviously great.
    The rest of this is not very encouraging.  It took an absolutely awful candidate to lose to a Democrat and he barley lost.  They can run someone as bigoted, inadequate (see: twice removed from the bench), and anti-Amendments 11-27 without the history of being a sexual predator and win easily.  Decency squeaked by yesterday.

I know bigotry got out the black vote, but it was barely enough.  I'm sure his history at the mall was enough to flip this election.  And speaking of the black vote, everyone knows how key that was.  It'll be interesting to see whether this puts a little jolt into the white nationalist movement (and what they'll really do with that jolt).  
    Jason P said:
    If anything this sends a strong signal to the GOP to steer away from far right candidates if they are losing senate seats in Alabama of all places.  Turrible 
    Maybe...like I said, it took running a pedophile to barely swing it, but Alabama is one of our more conservative states, so maybe the GOP will look toward more moderate candidates in more moderate states.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin

Here's how gerrymandered Alabama is:
    Jones flipped Hillary's -28% loss into a +1.5% win
    Democrats still would have only won 1 District

This is what rigging the system looks like
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • CM189191 said:

Here's how gerrymandered Alabama is:
    Jones flipped Hillary's -28% loss into a +1.5% win
    Democrats still would have only won 1 District

This is what rigging the system looks like

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    unsung said:

It's true. I look forward to you applying this innocent until proven guilty standard to Hillary Clinton and other Democrats in the future.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    I'll give Alabama credit, the majority of voters yesterday proved me wrong. I never thought Jones would win. But to the 48% that cast a ballot for Moore...you are exactly who we thought you were.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    unsung said:

wtf ok so please tell us who got these women to come forward and it's not a bunch of people these are women do you have any women in your life that you care about ? damn dude , i agree with your statemen everyone is innocent till proven guilty but for you to dismiss these women's account of events that happened to them is absurd ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Obviously it was Soros and Zog.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:
    Obviously it was Soros and Zog.
    You forgot the new world order
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    the polling results seem to prove that a lot of white people in Alabama are dicks.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    dignin said:
    tbergs said:
    He already did...

I hope that's not Anderson Cooper's actual Twitter account. Not that I don't agree with the sentiment.
    I hope it is. The truth is the truth.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Kat said:
    tbergs said:
    He already did...

Regardless of that being true or not. He should have said "I did not write that. My lawyers did".
    Or "that's my personal account, not the opinion of CNN"
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    unsung said:

wtf ok so please tell us who got these women to come forward and it's not a bunch of people these are women do you have any women in your life that you care about ? damn dude , i agree with your statemen everyone is innocent till proven guilty but for you to dismiss these women's account of events that happened to them is absurd ....
    Well when they accuse billy pervert clinton they were all lying.  That guy actually raped.
  • unsung said:
    unsung said:

Well when they accuse billy pervert clinton they were all lying.  That guy actually raped.

unsung said:
    unsung said:

And there it is. Because innocent until proven guilty will never, ever apply to the Clintons.

edited December 2017
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Please provide believable, researchable, and verifiable evidence that this happened.

Odds are great that you can't  and won't. Because if you did you'd  be the first.

Innocent until prove guilty is the law of the land.
    Sorry
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Except Roy Moore.
    JimmyV said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

And there it is. Because innocent until proven guilty will never, ever apply to the Clintons.
    I'll change my choice of wording from people to human, of which doesn't apply to the Clintons.
This discussion has been closed.