Eddie Vedder Brasil Updated 2.1.18

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
edited February 2018 in The Porch

Eddie Vedder Adds 3rd São Paulo Show
with Special Guest Glen Hansard
News February 1 2018

Eddie Vedder has added a third solo show in Sâo Paulo, Brasil on March 30, 2018. This date is in addition to his previously announced headlining performances at Citibank Hall in Sâo Paulo.

The Ten Club has arranged for a limited number of discounted tickets for eligible* fan club members only. Eligible members will be emailed a pre-sale link and password. 

TICKET INFO:

Ten Club Presale: Feb 5th @ 10am BRST - Feb 5th @ 11:59pm BRST (or until sold out)
Public Sale: Feb 7th @ 10am BRST 

For more ticket sales info, visit the TOUR PAGE.

*Only members active as of Wed, Jan 31st will be issued a presale discount code. New memberships purchased after that date are not eligible for this presale. Memberships that have expired and are renewed after that deadline are not eligible for this presale.

-----------

Eddie Vedder Returns to Brasil in 2018

News December 11 2017

We’re happy to announce that Eddie Vedder is returning to Brasil in 2018! Joined by special guest Glen Hansard, Eddie Vedder will play two headlining performances on March 28th and 29th at Citibank Hall in São Paulo.

TICKET INFO:

Ten Club Pre-Sale*: Dec 13 @ 12pm BRST - Dec 16 @ 8am BRST (or until sold out)
Citibank Pre-Sale: Dec 16 @ 12pm BRST - Dec 19 @ 8am BRST (or until sold out)
General Public Sale: Dec 19 @ 10am BRST

For more ticket sales info, visit the TOUR PAGE.

*Only members active as of Sunday, December 10th are eligible for this pre-sale and will be issued a discount code. New memberships purchased after that date are not eligible for this pre-sale. Memberships that have expired and are renewed after that deadline are not eligible for this pre-sale. Unique codes will be emailed to all eligible members today, December 11th.

Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    cool news!1thanks Sea!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Amazing! I wonder, will Eddie extend the solo trip a little bit more to the South? ...like Buenos Aires?
  • cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,460
    Amazing! I wonder, will Eddie extend the solo trip a little bit more to the South? ...like Buenos Aires?
    we hope so!

First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    Now I reaaaaally need to figure out that "work trip" next March. Awesome to get a PJ and EV show the same week.
  • ElMachoBionicoElMachoBionico Mexico City Posts: 18
    Hopefully the first EV solo show in Mexico City will happen someday. 
    11/24/2011: Mexico City, Mexico
    11/11/2015: Porto Alegre, Brazil
    11/28/2015: Mexico City, Mexico
    08/20/2016: Chicago, United States
    08/22/2016: Chicago, United States
  • kjmedkjmed Argentina Posts: 50
    Y Argentina? Y Chile? :bawling: 

Sooooo...you can buy with discount only the ticket for ONE of the dates, right?
    I hope T4F tomorrow picks up the fucking phone! : s :o

¿alguien va desde Argentina?

The record cannot be saved because one or more details are incorrect.
    CPF must be Exactly 11 Digits

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT please help me
  • EO199222EO199222 Campinas, Brazil Posts: 8
    kjmed said:

International orders will only be accepted by phone +55 11 2106 - 9421, M-F 11-5 BRST
    EO199222 said:
    kjmed said:

International orders will only be accepted by phone +55 11 2106 - 9421, M-F 11-5 BRST
    I called as soon as the sale was opened, I was waiting for an hour in vain because they told me that I should buy it on the web, and it turns out that now I can not, I already lost the best places for that! and those of T4F do not answer the questions! I am very angry!!!!
    kjmed said:
    EO199222 said:
    kjmed said:

I called as soon as the sale was opened, I was waiting for an hour in vain because they told me that I should buy it on the web, and it turns out that now I can not, I already lost the best places for that! and those of T4F do not answer the questions! I am very angry!!!!
    T4F is one the worst company tickets, they never give proper assistance and still charge a high rate of convenience
    I had problems too and they said that they could not help me because is fan club sales.
    EO199222 said:
    kjmed said:
    EO199222 said:
    kjmed said:

T4F is one the worst company tickets, they never give proper assistance and still charge a high rate of convenience
    I had problems too and they said that they could not help me because is fan club sales.
    could not you buy either?
    They are the worst, I hate them! I cry of anger!
    I guess that's it, I'll give up
    Fortunately, I got the tickets, it was a problem with my browser in the payment step.
    I think you have to try to report/contact Ten Club about the phone sales:
    https://help.pearljam.com/hc/en-us/articles/205138120-Contact
    EO199222 said:
    Fortunately, I got the tickets, it was a problem with my browser in the payment step.
    I think you have to try to report/contact Ten Club about the phone sales:
    https://help.pearljam.com/hc/en-us/articles/205138120-Contact
    I did it! (miraculously) I bought for day 28
    with the code you can buy just for one day, right?
    someone lucky in the general sale?  :s 
    Tickets to Eddie Vedder São Paulo 28 and 29 March is Sold Out
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
    Guys, I'm looking for a ticket for the 29th! If someone knows something, please let me know 
  • Olá, 
    Há chance de haver mais um show (no dia 27/3, por exemplo)? 
    Obrigado!
  • I'm looking for a ticket for the 29th, i'm from RJ ! 
    we need a extra concert! tickets are sold out since second day of sale
    cardoso said:
    we need a extra concert! tickets are sold out since second day of sale
    yes!!!!!!!!!!! that would be great but it seems that is impossible, a pity!
     :s  :|:s:|:s
  • nochnoch Posts: 3
    la tercera fecha es un hecho !!! third date is on the run . march 30 !!!
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    edited February 2018
    https://pearljam.com/news/eddie-vedder-adds-3rd-so-paulo-show
    Eddie Vedder Adds 3rd São Paulo Show
    News February 1 2018

Eddie Vedder has added a third solo show in Sâo Paulo, Brasil on March 30, 2018. This date is in addition to his previously announced headlining performances at Citibank Hall in Sâo Paulo.

The Ten Club has arranged for a limited number of discounted tickets for eligible* fan club members only. Eligible members will be emailed a pre-sale link and password. 

TICKET INFO:

Ten Club Presale: Feb 5th @ 10am BRST - Feb 5th @ 11:59pm BRST (or until sold out)
    Public Sale: Feb 7th @ 10am BRST 

For more ticket sales info, visit the TOUR PAGE.

*Only members active as of Wed, Jan 31st will be issued a presale discount code. New memberships purchased after that date are not eligible for this presale. Memberships that have expired and are renewed after that deadline are not eligible for this presale.

• just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    how i wish we could get a EV 3 date shows in lisbon...man of the hour , off he goes hell even thumbing my way and parting ways are guarranted... lucky brazilians
This discussion has been closed.