Options

Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Options
    aevansbarnesaevansbarnes Lisbon Posts: 3
    Hello all, Writing again for Portugal...Anyone looking to relieve themselves of 2 tickets? If so, please PM me. Was out of the country for work and sadly/frustratingly missed the news that they were already on sale. Muito obrigada 
  • Options
    Looks like Berlin sold out now as well

https://pearljam.tickets.de/en/events/10099-Pearl_Jam
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,025
    The Rock said:
    In Krakow, is it best to book a hotel right in the centre or right near the arena?

Google Maps tells me it's approx. 25 mins from centre to arena in a car.

More like 10 minutes. It's about 3 miles (4,5 kilometers). I booked a hotel near the arena first, but decided it might be more fun downtown.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    The Rock said:
    In Krakow, is it best to book a hotel right in the centre or right near the arena?

noting to do around venue area and easy acdcess to the venue woith public tranporttion,,i book in the city center as well
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I will sleep outside venue:)
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    this must be the first time in europe they sell behind scene tix ,like they do in usa arenas
    cos cant remember that in previus european tours
    i saw the o2 arena in prague and krakow arenas they sell the whole behoind scene section
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,426
    this must be the first time in europe they sell behind scene tix ,like they do in usa arenas
    i saw the o2 arena in prague and krakow arenas they sell the whole behoind scene section
    I saw them from behind the stage in Phily(Ten show) , and i enjoyed the hell out of it. I thought it was really kool to be able to see the crowd while the show was going on, from almost the bands perspective.
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    The Rock said:

noting to do around venue area and easy acdcess to the venue woith public tranporttion,,i book in the city center as well
    There are some hotels around arena in krakow but there is nothing fancy around.  Stay in the old town or around Kazimierz which is the old Jewish part of the town and nowdays its famous for party 24/7
  • Options
    Same with the o2 arena in London. Hopefully they are configuring stage to be suitable for this.
  • Options
    Same with the o2 arena in London. Hopefully they are configuring stage to be suitable for this.
    ep.and the good part in all this seems to be 10c had more 10c tix for the member after they have more tiux the whole venuie..so 99% has some explanation 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    The stage will be the same if it is like the NA tour. They may play Last Kiss or Small Town to the back during the start of the second encore though. Don't knock this view as it is a great perspective. 
  • Options
    Hello, need a spare 10C GA for a friend. Please PM if you have an extra spare! Thanks!
  • Options
    gavelle said:
    Hello everyone

we tried yesterday to buy 3 tickets for amsterdam we never were able to proceed the buying!! someone have 3 tickets to sell??
    it was the same with EV show in London last year!
    how is it possible not to be able to go to a concert if you want to in 2017??!!! can we will be able to see pearl jAM Again??? in france in 2011 we didnt have any problems to buy some tickets for arras......
     and why no dates in France ?
    thanks for your help

Olivavu said:
    I’ve seen Pearl Jam twice in France. Would have gone again had they booked a show there.

Lollapalooza Paris have an announcement on Monday morning...
    1992 - 3/2 Southend Esplanade, 4/2 London Borderline, 21/2 Manchester International II, 25/2 Nottingham Rock City, 26/2 Birmingham Edwards No.8, 27/2 Bradford Queens Hall, 28/2 London ULU, 6/6 London Finsbury Park
    2000 - 4/6 Manchester Evening News Arena
    2006 - 20/4 London Astoria, 25/8 Leeds Festival
    2009 - 17/8 Manchester Evening News Arena
    2010 - 25/6 Hard Rock Calling
    2012 - 20/6 Manchester Arena, 21/6 Manchester Arena, EV 28/7 Manchester Apollo
    2014 - 8/7 Leeds Arena, 11/7 Milton Keynes
    2018 - 18/6 London O2 Arena, 19/6 London O2 Arena, 14/7 NOS Alive
    2022 - 8/7 Hyde Park, 9/7 Hyde Park
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 746
    Lollapalooza Paris is on 22 and 23 of June. 22 PJ is playing Milan. 24 is PJ playing Padova.
    Dont know if you are hoping that PJ would come to Paris, but sorry......
  • Options
    Oh sorry that was 2017 yhis year :)
  • Options
    I cant find the data for Lollapalooza Paris 2018. I think the only date is the 8th of July ( sunday, day after Werchter ). If thats the case it would mean that there wil not be a second Barca show.
  • Options
    How much did the 10c GA pairs cost for Padova and Rome?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    Hey Bro... Padova was $240...pretty sure Rome was the same. ;) 
  • Options
    Thanks Marcel, got all my tix now :hang_loose:
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    Whoop Whoop!!!! Bring it on!!!!
  • Options
    jguzzijguzzi Monterey, CA Posts: 49
    I don't know where to post this, so here it goes: FLying form the Bay Area in California. Iberia has tickets direct from Oakland, CA to Barcelona for as low as $187 one way. I bought a ticket to Barcelona for $270. This was after choosing exit seats which were extra....The flights back are just as cheap except I couldn't get myself to Barcelona from Prague in time.....Google FLights....rocks, just get creative and good luck
    10-31-2009 - Philly, PA
    11-26-2013 - Oakland, CA
    10-16-2014 - Detroit, MI
    04-09-2016 - Miami, FL
    04-11-2016 - Tampa, FL
    08-20-2016 - Chicago, IL
    09-09-2017 - Dana Point, CA (EV)
    06-24-2018 - Padova, Italy
    06-26-2018 - Rome, Italy
    07-01-2018 - Prague, Czech 
    08-10-2018 - Seattle, WA
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    PJNB said:
    For those that have travelled on overnight buses and trains before what should I do with my bag while the show is going on.... 
    Looking like Krakow to Berlin is going to be harder to get to without paying an arm and a leg for a flight and still get to Berlin at a decent time on the 4th to do some exploring. 
    I plan on taking the train from Krakow to Berlin on the 4th. There appear to be two choices and both connect in Warsaw. One leaves at 6:30 AM and gets in at 4:55 PM and the other leaves at 9:45 AM and gets in around 7:35 PM. I haven’t decided which one I’ll take but I think I would rather get up brutally early...sleep on the train...and get to Berlin at a decent hour. The 6:30 also gives you the option of getting off in Warsaw to explore and then catching the later connection to Berlin. I will definitely have a hotel for two nights and could help stash a bag if need be.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    The Rock said:

Always stay in the city centre!
  • Options
    neta6neta6 Poland Posts: 9
    Looking for 1 standing ticket to Barcelona. Please, please...
    Chorzów 2007, Gdynia 2010, Berlin 2012, Milan 2014, Gdynia 2014
  • Options
    So I saw a seating chart for Roger Waters  in June next Year at Barcelona....There are two separate standing areas. A golden circle and standard standing...  Does anyone think we will get the same for PJ???   
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    Wouldn’t we have seen that on the seating chart last week? 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    edited December 2017
    I know Prague had two GA sections.  Looked like Krakow just had one large GA section on the floor.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    I may be wrong but I think that a sectioned off area at the front of Arena shows is standard mainly because it gives a break to those in the front when the crowd surges forward. Hoping Krakow has this as well. 
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    PJNB said:
    For those that have travelled on overnight buses and trains before what should I do with my bag while the show is going on.... 
    Looking like Krakow to Berlin is going to be harder to get to without paying an arm and a leg for a flight and still get to Berlin at a decent time on the 4th to do some exploring. 
    I plan on taking the train from Krakow to Berlin on the 4th. There appear to be two choices and both connect in Warsaw. One leaves at 6:30 AM and gets in at 4:55 PM and the other leaves at 9:45 AM and gets in around 7:35 PM. I haven’t decided which one I’ll take but I think I would rather get up brutally early...sleep on the train...and get to Berlin at a decent hour. The 6:30 also gives you the option of getting off in Warsaw to explore and then catching the later connection to Berlin. I will definitely have a hotel for two nights and could help stash a bag if need be.
    I am leaning on taking the same train on the 4th. I will probably get the early one as well and sleep like you were saying. I could cover a lot of ground in Berlin during the evening and whatever was not open/didn't get to I could cover on the 5th. Thanks for the offer of the bag I will stay in touch. 
  • Options
    I know Prague had two GA sections.  Looked like Krakow just had one large GA section on the floor.
    prague is like that always,has 1 sectiuon in front of stage for fan club and popel with wristbands from the venue