For a screwed up poster, lol.  

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,740
    demetrios said:
    For a screwed up poster, lol.  

It's messed up. 
  • Options
    Hey @Santos L. Halper , will the 10club store sell any EV Ohana Zippos?
    Thanks! 
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    demetrios said:
    Hey @Santos L. Halper , will the 10club store sell any EV Ohana Zippos?
    Thanks! 

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,745
    Let's play two pendants Summer 2017 were handed out at the Sonos store showing in New York tonight. Pretty small too from the pics I have seen.
  • Options
    BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    demetrios said:
    Has anyone outside of Australia receive Ben's print yet?
    Mine was delivered today in New Jersey
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    PJNB said:
    Let's play two pendants Summer 2017 were handed out at the Sonos store showing in New York tonight. Pretty small too from the pics I have seen.
    I saw the pics too. Those are tiny. Maybe those will be included for those who pre ordered the DVD and Blu-ray from 10 club.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    Banjo said:
    demetrios said:
    Has anyone outside of Australia receive Ben's print yet?
    Mine was delivered today in New Jersey

Cool! Give it another week or two to arrive here in the North. 

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Denmark pink ISO bump. Toughest pin to fine.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Typing on your phone D?  That pink Denmark sure is fine!   =)
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Typing on your phone D?  That pink Denmark sure is fine!   =)
    D'oh! I was typing that on my Google Pixel phone. 
  • Options
    Anyone else still waiting on their Ben Brown Eddie Vedder poster?

Hopefully soon 10club will have all EV's Euro '17 prints up for sale @ the store.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,930
    demetrios said:
    Anyone else still waiting on their Ben Brown Eddie Vedder poster?

Hopefully soon 10club will have all EV's Euro '17 prints up for sale @ the store.
    How likely do you think it is that they'll end up in the shop? Reality or wishful thinking? ;)
  • Options
  • Options

• Options
    demetrios said:
    What is with people printing multiple runs of things?
  • Options
    All I want for Christmas are the EV euro show editions to drop
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    js261067js261067 Posts: 125
    All I want for Christmas are the EV euro show editions to drop
    Ditto. The whole thing left a bitter taste and one would hope a club for the fans would find away to redress those of us who were at the show and lost out to people bulk buying. 

• Options
    Winter is coming. The EV Euro prints will probably go up for sale 1st quarter of '18.
  • Options
    LN241653LN241653 Cambridge Posts: 163
    Got a few bits from this tour but was unable to get hold of a Amsterdam poster, will definitely be looking out for that one if it comes up.
  • Options
    LN241653 said:
    Got a few bits from this tour but was unable to get hold of a Amsterdam poster, will definitely be looking out for that one if it comes up.
    That one by Ken Taylor is beautiful. I'm trying to remember if https://postersandtoys.com/ had a sale last year around Black Friday where Mitch put up sold out prints back in stock that were available that year. Both his regular & variant Wrigley prints did go back on sale months after the public release.

• Options
    LN241653 said:
    mmmm.. maybe I am missing something. You mean from the net European tour? Where did you get such posters? :)
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    LN241653 said:
    That one by Ken Taylor is beautiful. I'm trying to remember if https://postersandtoys.com/ had a sale last year around Black Friday where Mitch put up sold out prints back in stock that were available that year. Both his regular & variant Wrigley prints did go back on sale months after the public release.

He already did is last week, and yes the Amsterdam print was part of the sale - sold out now, sorry https://postersandtoys.com/collections/restocks?page=4
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    LN241653 said:

He already did is last week, and yes the Amsterdam print was part of the sale - sold out now, sorry https://postersandtoys.com/collections/restocks?page=4
    It was? Didn't know. Already bought one from Mitch when they first went up.
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,959
    edited December 2017
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    LN241653 said:

It was? Didn't know. Already bought one from Mitch when they first went up.
    It was on Black Friday.  Mitch released some crazy goodies from the archives (not super cheap)

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    If you’re in LA, Dan Mumford is opening a huge gallery starting today.  

Could be some EV’s for sale possibly. 

7308 Melrose
  • Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,585
    If you’re in LA, Dan Mumford is opening a huge gallery starting today.  

Could be some EV’s for sale possibly. 

7308 Melrose
    Do they sell posters at these openings?
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Yes he’ll be selling a lot of posters tonight.  He just didn’t say which ones.  He’s done a lot of movie posters lately so there will definitely be those for sale.  He mentioned of some surprise prints being available to purchase.  
  • Options
    Dan's "Chrona" prints are all up over @ https://nineteeneightyeight.com/collections/mumford-chroma
    Didn't hear of any EV prints sold @ the show.