Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    edited December 2017
    tino_11 said:
    All I will say on this matter is that tickets to see PJ in Prague should not be more than London. Its not fair on the local population.
    How much is the price difference? 
    Only about $15 per pair, but if you work it out compared to average earnings then it is far more expensive for somebody who lives and works in Prague compared to London. Just thought that should be taken into consideration (I know local promoters set the prices so they must be confident that they can sell at this price).
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • tino_11 said:
    tino_11 said:
    All I will say on this matter is that tickets to see PJ in Prague should not be more than London. Its not fair on the local population.
    How much is the price difference? 
    Only about $15 per pair, but if you work it out compared to average earnings then it is far more exensive for somebody who lives and works in Prague compared to London. Just thought that should be taken into consideration (I know local promoters set the prices so they must be confident that they can sell at this price).
    Ah, I see. This is quite unfair indeed. 
  • Some tickets up for amsterdam
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    RideRick said:
    Poland is far from sold out..  unbelievable..  a lot of countries are desperate to see them. Like Ireland/Scotland/Sweden/France/Denmark/Norway/Amsterdam again... 
    for the record,krakow is the biggest arena they playing and is the one of the shows n a small town and not the capital of the country
    and i ve beeen to denmark and norway and sweden,,they didnt sell ut any of the shows in the previus tour
    and amsterdam and london as easy and cheap access .i saw how they didnt sell half of the venue in milton keynes

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    RideRick said:
    Poland is far from sold out..  unbelievable..  a lot of countries are desperate to see them. Like Ireland/Scotland/Sweden/France/Denmark/Norway/Amsterdam again... 
    for the record,krakow is the biggest arena they playing and is the one of the shows n a small town and not the capital of the country
    and i ve beeen to denmark and norway and sweden,,they didnt sell ut any of the shows in the previus tour
    and amsterdam and london as easy and cheap access .i saw how they didnt sell half of the venue in milton keynes

Half of Milton Keynes? I was there and there was more than half capacity that day.
  • They are giving two shows in holland Amsterdam and pinkpop. when they are announced a second date for Amsterdam than they say after the pinkpop pre sale.

• They are giving two shows in holland Amsterdam and pinkpop. when they are announced a second date for Amsterdam than they say after the pinkpop pre sale.

Yeah but that is like in february :(
  • Barcelona sold out 
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    edited December 2017
    RideRick said:

Yeah Milton Keynes was not sold out. But then it holds 65000 people and they had also played Leeds that week. MK is a much bigger venue that an Arena...
    But who cares, the tickets have only been on sale for couple hours. All the shows will sell out this tour I'm sure.

And it will be AMAZING !!!!!
    Post edited by Peasant Tents on
  • I had very long winded and dull discussions with Americans on here about ticket pricing before the EV solo tour. It was really hard to make them understand that £100.00 for a gig ticket in London is ridiculous. They equated it to $100.00 and didn't take into account minimum wages for this country. £100.00 is more than what people get for social security (the dole) for 2 weeks to live on.

Pearl Jam isn't a band for the rich (ridiculous) but it's definitely not as cheap as it used to be to see them. I'm still glad that tickets for PJ live are a lot less than the EV solo shows. Kinda ridiculous when you think about that
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    No Amsterdam tickets available right now.
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Still refreshing, still hoping for Amsterdam night 2 xD
  • eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    Barcelona sold out 
    not quite... still about 100 tix left behind stage....
  • Amsterdam tickets were sold in a couple of muinutes. ticketmaster website sucks bigtime, they reset the line the moment the sale starts, so by the time you get through it all tickets are gone.

I miss the good old day when you had to stand in line for tickets at the post office, than at least you had a chance of getting some...
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    eyejacker said:
    Barcelona sold out 
    not quite... still about 100 tix left behind stage....
    yeah 143 lol

count them myself
  • MozzyMozzy Posts: 154
    Alright, I've been refreshing for 2 hours. Time to go to work. I think there will be a 2nd AMS show, but doesn't look like it's getting released any time soon. G'luck in case I miss it!
  • mitch1991 said:
    Still refreshing, still hoping for Amsterdam night 2 xD
    Same here but I'm at a point that I don't think it will happen. 
    RideRick said:

Yeah Milton Keynes was not sold out. But then it holds 65000 people and they had also played Leeds that week. MK is a much bigger venue that an Arena...
    But who cares, the tickets have only been on sale for couple hours. All the shows will sell out this tour I'm sure.

And it will be AMAZING !!!!!
    There were plenty of people at MK. It didn’t sell out, but it wasn’t bare.
  • JustynaJustyna Posts: 132
    RideRick said:

Dear RideRick, I have tried to purchase ticket for Kraków around 11:45 GMT and got message (in spite of tickets being only sold with registered name on it) it was sold out. It doesn't matter how many PJ fans is in certain country but rather how many people from all over the Globe will make to it.
    Spodek 2000, Roskilde 2000, O2 2009, Belfast 2010, Hyde Park 2010, Wuhlheide 2010, Open'er 2010, Manchester 1&2 2012 , Amsterdam 1&2 2014, Wuhlheide 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Open'er 2014, MK 2014, Amsterdam 1&2 2018, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018, Barcelona 2018, London 1&2 2018
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923

PJ in Milton keynes
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    MIlton Keynes had a great crowd, but to fill that place would have been very tough indeed. 
    pdalowsky said:
    MIlton Keynes had a great crowd, but to fill that place would have been very tough indeed. 
    Was a brilliant day. One of my favourite PJ shows. That and Leeds were brilliant together that week.
  • AponeApone Posts: 575
    I am after 1 GA for London night 2 if anyone can help.  Please pm me
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Olivavu said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Was a brilliant day. One of my favourite PJ shows. That and Leeds were brilliant together that week.
    Yep, MK was an epic day 
  • PearlJammerAUPearlJammerAU Melbourne, Australia Posts: 28
    Australian here.
    Snagged a GA ticket for Krakow.
    Have steadily watched Prague nearly sell out, while praying for a GA ticket.
    Berlin queue down to 400 for me now. Fingers crossed there is something left for me!
    Flying out from Melbourne, Australia, for PJ Europe 2018!
  • Nd276802Nd276802 Tegelen Posts: 58
    If there will be a 2nd Amsterdam date I don't think the sale starts today.
    Arnhem 2006, Nijmegen 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Nijmegen 2010, Amsterdam I+II 2012, Amsterdam I EV, Amsterdam I+II 2014, Berlin 2014, EV Amsterdam II + III 2017
  • Got hold of to one pair of General Admission tickets for the Berlin gig after waiting in line for 2 hours. But what does general admission really mean? Do I have standing tickets or is it just wherever? Would be great if someone could explain...