Options

2018 European Tour E-mail Notifications

So I just received an E-mail reminder that the public onsale date for Europe 2018 was occurring tomorrow but I never received any other E-mail notifications about this leg of the tour even happening. I never received any Ten Club e-mails about Pre Sales or the draws or anything.

Now I wasn't planning to go to Europe but if this was for a North American tour, I'd be absolutely insanely pissed.
2011: Vancouver
2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
2022: LA 1 & LA 2
2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2

Comments

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    So I just received an E-mail reminder that the public onsale date for Europe 2018 was occurring tomorrow but I never received any other E-mail notifications about this leg of the tour even happening. I never received any Ten Club e-mails about Pre Sales or the draws or anything.

Now I wasn't planning to go to Europe but if this was for a North American tour, I'd be absolutely insanely pissed.

I would say check your spam folder and do whatever your email program needs to make sure 10C emails aren't being rejected. Maybe also check with 10C to see which email address they have for you. Certainly there have been multiple emails sent out about the tour. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf