Ten, Binaural, Riot Act & Pearl Jam LP reissues & six 7" singles

Comments

• Looks like Binaural has showed up in my local record store! Finally showing up in Canada! 
    Underneath this smile lies everything...
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    Looks like Binaural has showed up in my local record store! Finally showing up in Canada! 
    That's good news. Guessing orders placed on Amazon will finally ship out by the December 8th release date.
    edited December 2017
    Local Tax Records received their shipment on the reissues. And yet Amazon Canada haven't shipped their copies yet. :/ 
  • foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 717
    i just bought the US Re-Issues Riot, Bi and ST from Target...$21.59 each free ship
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22

Pearl jam reissues have arrived!  For sale Dec 8th! #tazrecords

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Can someone with the EU Pearl Jam reissue take a couple pics of the record labels. I am trying to find out if they US and EU are identical. On all the other reissues the EU reissues have had the Sony Music logo as well as EU Label Code numbers. However the US has no crediting information on labels or the back cover. So looking at them they are Identical. But the EU may be different.

Here is the US label.

• rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    This is the EU label. Looks like it is exactly the same

No credits on the back sleeve either just this sticker on the shrink wrap

The 88 by number is on the spine of the sleeve but I'm struggling to get a good photo of it sorry.
    rw160510 said:
    This is the EU label. Looks like it is exactly the same

No credits on the back sleeve either just this sticker on the shrink wrap

The 88 by number is on the spine of the sleeve but I'm struggling to get a good photo of it sorry.
    Thanks a lot! The catalog # 88985409141 on the spine is identical on both. So i guess this is the only reissue that is exactly the same for US and EU versions.
    edited December 2017
    The more I listen to these reissues. The home run out of the bunch is Riot Act. I also see myself appreciating this work more and more. Sounds really good.
  • Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 542
    MedozK said:
    The more I listen to these reissues. The home run out of the bunch is Riot Act. I also see myself appreciating this work more and more. Sounds really good.
    Agree! Was never a huge fan of riot act, played it once in awhile! But now i find it an awesome cohesive album!!
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 831
    Just got email from amazon Canada saying binaural and riot act est delivery dec 14-20. 
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
    mikesbri said:
    Just got email from amazon Canada saying binaural and riot act est delivery dec 14-20. 
    Yep. Don't know why even with Amazon Prime it takes too long to ship. I placed an order Saturday. Via Amazon Prime. 2 day free shipping. It says my order will arrived ... Next Friday. :/ 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Sirens4 said:
    MedozK said:
    Agree! Was never a huge fan of riot act, played it once in awhile! But now i find it an awesome cohesive album!!
    Riot Act is a fine wine.. and the reissue sounds great.  
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    MedozK said:

Riot Act sounds great. I am also impressed by the remix on the slower songs off of Self Titled.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

edited December 2017
    demetrios said:

Pearl jam reissues have arrived!  For sale Dec 8th! #tazrecords

All 3 will be selling for $39.99 CDN each. Can get them this Friday or wait till the 14th - 20th from Amazon. I haven't heard any of these 3 make land fall in Canada yet, other then folks who scored the complete 2017 Pearl Jam Vinyl Box Sets.
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Thanks for the heads up, as always!  
    I don't mind waiting for Amazon, my only fear is that they never actually get enough stock.
    7" singles just arrived from 10club.

Kinda wished all 3 Nothing As It Seems, Save You & Light Years singles came in cardboard casings, like I Am Mine, Bushleaguer & Word Wide Suicide did.
    demetrios said:

Kinda wished all 3 Nothing As It Seems, Save You & Light Years singles came in cardboard casings, like I Am Mine, Bushleaguer & Word Wide Suicide did.
    Agree, they won't fit in my designated 7" shelving areas. Also, don't forget to get both US and EU sets of 7" singles, because they are different cuts. Its fun to A/B these and see if you can tell any differences in the cuts.
  • New appreciation for Binaural. Sounds amazingly deep and layered. Nothing As It Seems is an experience to behold. 
    Underneath this smile lies everything...
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

Agree, they won't fit in my designated 7" shelving areas. Also, don't forget to get both US and EU sets of 7" singles, because they are different cuts. Its fun to A/B these and see if you can tell any differences in the cuts.
    I won't forget to pick them up. :)
  • BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    Won't be long now. Amazon.ca has R/A and Binaural arriving on the 8th and Avocado on the 12th.
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    Ordered Riot Act, Self Titled and Ten from 10C, took almost a month to get after shipping notification. Then LP1 from Self Titled comes out of packaging with scratches on both sides. 10C says destroy the LP and they will replace. So I did this.

They sent an email back that it's not destroyed enough. WTH! 
    Screw this I'm just going to buy from the local record store. 
    But I will say from listening to LP2 that Self Titled is tolerable now with the remix. Much better than the original.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Ordered Riot Act, Self Titled and Ten from 10C, took almost a month to get after shipping notification. Then LP1 from Self Titled comes out of packaging with scratches on both sides. 10C says destroy the LP and they will replace. So I did this.

But I will say from listening to LP2 that Self Titled is tolerable now with the remix. Much better than the original.

That's a bunch of BS! Clearly the record is unplayable. You repurposed an otherwise useless object into something creative and functional. 10C should encourage such creativity. Well done. I applaud you. :clap:
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Hobbes said:

That's a bunch of BS! Clearly the record is unplayable. You repurposed an otherwise useless object into something creative and functional. 10C should encourage such creativity. Well done. I applaud you. :clap:
    Hobbesy, you should know better than to encourage her by now.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    @northerndragon
    That'll iron out no probs. :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    @northerndragon
    That'll iron out no probs. :lol:
    Right?
    That was my evil genius plan all along.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    I find it interesting that " Inside Job " has an entire side to itself..much deserved... =)
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    Got Binaural and Riot Act from Amazon today. Can't wait to spin them!!
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • CPR7CPR7 Stade de France, July 10, 2016 Posts: 361
    Just got shipping confirmation from Amazon Canada for Binaural, RA and ST. Should he here on Monday!