Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Irish_WallyIrish_Wally Ireland Posts: 9
    Bigrfish said:
    Have tickets for Krakow and Berlin.
    Cant wait, hopefully I’ll meet up with folks in the queue and bar before hand.
    Hey Wally... Looks like we'll be on the same route. Will have to meet up for a cocktail in Krakow
    A cocktail in Krakow sounds great....
  • This might be a stupid question but the London shows will be my first - how does the 10c ticket collection work? It sounds like the desk is open in the afternoon to collect ticket and wristband for early entry for those that want to get near the front. When's last collection? It looks like I might have to work late and rush there for one night - will the 10c desk still be open to get my tickets? I'm guessing it will be...
  • Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    edited December 2017
    Tomp293 said:
    This might be a stupid question but the London shows will be my first - how does the 10c ticket collection work? It sounds like the desk is open in the afternoon to collect ticket and wristband for early entry for those that want to get near the front. When's last collection? It looks like I might have to work late and rush there for one night - will the 10c desk still be open to get my tickets? I'm guessing it will be...

Email 10C.
    See more information from deftones below.

Post edited by Princess Bulldozer on
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    edited December 2017
    Tomp293 said:
    This might be a stupid question but the London shows will be my first - how does the 10c ticket collection work? It sounds like the desk is open in the afternoon to collect ticket and wristband for early entry for those that want to get near the front. When's last collection? It looks like I might have to work late and rush there for one night - will the 10c desk still be open to get my tickets? I'm guessing it will be...
    You will receive a final confirmation mail a couple of weeks before the show with all information you need to know.
    About opening hours, in Amsterdam 2014 box office opened at 15.30pm and closed 20.30pm at the day of the show.
    Post edited by deftones on
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • MissPennyLaneMissPennyLane Redondo Beach, CA Posts: 687
    The regular ticket onsale tomorrow is local Europe time?
  • I managed to get a really great seat in the o2 sale yesterday. Block 112 about 5 rows from front and v close to block 111. Pretty chuffed. Worth the 30 min wait in the waiting room. 
    28/10/1996 - Wembley Arena, London
    20/06/2012 + 21/06/2012 - Manchester Arena
    07/07/2012 - Ericsson Globe Arena, Stockholm
    30/07/2012 + 31/07/2012 - EV solo - Hammersmith Apollo, London
    08/07/2014 - First Direct Arena - Leeds
  • The regular ticket onsale tomorrow is local Europe time?
    Yes, 11am GMT. If you're in California that's 3am your time i think.
    Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • MissPennyLaneMissPennyLane Redondo Beach, CA Posts: 687
    The regular ticket onsale tomorrow is local Europe time?
    Yes, 11am GMT. If you're in California that's 3am your time i think.
    Hey thanks! Gotta make sure to set that alarm...
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    u still didnt lose hope for a 2nd barcelona show?

we still believe brothers!!

• Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 235
    Micheyb21 said:
    Wahoo got GA for both London and also Prague and seating for Rome and Padova - one happy person here and also now very broke
    Hotels for London, Padova, Rome and Prague - check
    Flights London- Venice; Rome - Prague and Prague - London - check!
    Bring on the summer ☀️
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • nedim123nedim123 Des Moines, IA Posts: 10
    Anyone want to grab a beer or food in Rome / Krakow / Berlin? 
  • Sign of the times. Tickets too expensive to go at >£80. These shows, alas, are a no go for myself and friends
    ~cardiff, wales, 2000~
    ~dublin, ireland, 2006~
    ~london, england 2007~
    ~manchester, england~

~caerdydd, cymru~
    http://www.myspace.com/nothingthreedays
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,356
    Is train the best way to go from Prague to Krakow, and Krakow to Berlin?
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
    edited December 2017
    The Rock said:
    Is train the best way to go from Prague to Krakow, and Krakow to Berlin?
    Check out:
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/180879/prague-tips-hints-beers-meet-ups-etc#latest

A chartered bus is being considered.
    Other option is mainly flying.
    Trains/normal bus routes take too long.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    Cerro said:
    Cerro said:
    And, as usual, buying tickets online (at least in Italy, I don't know if it's the same in other countries) is a nightmare...a friend of mine failed in buying tickets for Milan after a really long queue....
    Mate, there are still tickets available now ( i just tried a dummy run) Super easy to get as there's no one trying at the mo ;) Go to livenation.it  and log in and they'll be good to go.

thanks for the tip! ;)

Thx guys, I just boutgh 3 tickets. General Admission on ticketone  :):)  Only thing that sucks is 40 euros for f...... delivery
    You coulda chosen pick up at venue to save costs i guess...but yeah..postal costs are brutal when it comes to shipping tickets!
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Got tickets for Mad Cool there on Tuesday morning. I'm so excited now as I haven't seen them since the last time they were in Ireland in 2010. I got to see Ed last year in Cork, which was amazing, but obviously doesn't compare to the full band experience and the Pearl Jam songs. Is anyone else going to the festival in Madrid? I'm already considering possibilities of potential guest performers for when the set is coming to an end. Unfortunately they're on 2 days earlier than Nine Inch Nails & Queens Of The Stone Age so I guess that rules them out already.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
    I'm not seeing prices for the train journey. I take it they're not available yet?
  • The Rock said:
    I'm not seeing prices for the train journey. I take it they're not available yet?

I think they're not released until 90 days before travel.  There is an overnight train I believe...
    The Rock said:

I think they're not released until 90 days before travel.  There is an overnight train I believe...
    Yeah, my friend said she prefers overnight so we can have more time to be tourists :)
  • The Rock said:
    The Rock said:

Yeah, my friend said she prefers overnight so we can have more time to be tourists :)
    that's my thinking too - plus saves on hotel costs.
    The Rock said:
    The Rock said:

that's my thinking too - plus saves on hotel costs.
    Indeed :)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    FUCK IT..instead of wondering at berlin more days and barca,,ill do the belgium show i was suppose to skip..i just book all flights and score ti for the wercther...9 shows total
    ,..lets do this!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    FUCK IT..instead of wondering at berlin more days and barca,,ill do the belgium show i was suppose to skip..i just book all flights and score ti for the wercther...9 shows total
    ,..lets do this!
    Have a disease.  Ha.  That's awesome.  Please update us when you add Amsterdam, Pinkpop and London!
    ,..lets do this!
    Have a disease.  Ha.  That's awesome.  Please update us when you add Amsterdam, Pinkpop and London!
    haha..cant,cant take so many vaca from work..but if i could...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ,..lets do this!

u should save an extra date for barcelona

i´ve got a good feeling for tomorrow ;)
  • Hi folks. This is not my first PJ show but it's my first for 10C member. I was lucky enough to get my tickets through 10C which I am super excited about but I don't quite know how this works. 
    I live in Scotland and will need to fly down to London. I know there is an email that will confirm everything close to the date but apart from an email saying I was successful there is no real confirmation on ticket (like you get from ticketmaster for example). Just like to have piece of mind ticket is secured. Not saying there will be any issues but would be nice to travel having tickets in hand... anyone able to confirm what happens next? 
    Thanks!
    Hi folks. This is not my first PJ show but it's my first for 10C member. I was lucky enough to get my tickets through 10C which I am super excited about but I don't quite know how this works. 
    I live in Scotland and will need to fly down to London. I know there is an email that will confirm everything close to the date but apart from an email saying I was successful there is no real confirmation on ticket (like you get from ticketmaster for example). Just like to have piece of mind ticket is secured. Not saying there will be any issues but would be nice to travel having tickets in hand... anyone able to confirm what happens next? 
    Thanks!
    You will get info about ticket collection closer to show date. Tickets will need to be picked up from the venue from a certain time on the day of the show.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Hi folks. This is not my first PJ show but it's my first for 10C member. I was lucky enough to get my tickets through 10C which I am super excited about but I don't quite know how this works. 
    Thanks!
    Go to pj.com - ten club - my tickets
    just_one said:
    ,..lets do this!

ill be in barcalona on 8th july..so if they add barca 2..im there
    just_one said:
    ,..lets do this!

ill be in barcalona on 8th july..so if they add barca 2..im there
    oh cool then ;)