Sexual Misconduct in Politics

14567810»

Comments

• dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    RiotZact said:
    unsung said:
    Probably, considering he has owned up to it and most of his Democratic colleagues have called him out for it. As opposed to denying it (or, more accurately, lying about it) and having a bunch of spinless dickheads stick up for him in the name of towing the party line. 
    You mean like Randy Paul? Silence = endorsement. Or, birds of a feather flock together. Randy’s wife having her Tammy Wynett moment, how endearing.
    Psychotic obsession right there.
    right up there with your obsession with Hillary and Bill and all other democrats no longer in power. 
    You forgot women and minorities.
    You are an idiot.  GFY, you crossed the line.
    shocked uh oh GIF
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    The endless obsession with me needed to stop.  Get a life.  I'm not going to accept the lies anymore.  Libel is an easy thing to prove in this day and age.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    unsung said:
    The endless obsession with me needed to stop.  Get a life.  I'm not going to accept the lies anymore.  Libel is an easy thing to prove in this day and age.
    on a message board? HAHA. how will you prove libel against your name and reputation when no one knows who you are, where you live, etc etc?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    unsung said:
    it's not libel, it's fake news
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    If someone asks you to cut the shit on here, the person should be respectful enough to cut it. End of discussion. It's not too much to ask.

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    dankind said:
    "I will be resigning in the coming weeks."

So on the day he actually resigns, analog 10 Club members should receive their 2016 annual singles and Deep.

"We're makin' a list and checkin it twice. All 2016 Analog Members will be receiving the package in the coming weeks. We apologize for the delay. Good things to come!"
    :lol:

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    unsung said:
    :rofl:

This is perhaps the funniest thing I have ever read on this board.  Mud slinging happens all around, all of the time on AMT, and you think that you have been wronged in a way that could amount to some sort of recompense for yourself...by something someone responded to you with referencing your strong political views, shared on the fan club message board of a band from the 1990s?

I am sorry for you that you would be upset by anything anyone could write here --- it has happened to me and I am sorry I let it get the best of me on a few occasions as well.

But thinking you are going to file a civil suit against someone for what he wrote here?  It defamed you?
    :rofl:

This is so funny.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Let's all take a deep breath and remember that the President is a rapist and Alabama is about to elect a pedophile.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    ^^ See, that is why the idea of Libel is ridiculous.  Someone disagrees with you consistently and you think inferences they make are libelous.

Multiple people outright name the POTUS a rapist.

This is meant to be a thread about Sexual Misconduct in Politics and it is really an extended Right vs Left argument, veiled in being about a thread about Sexual Misconduct.

Too funny.

(Goes back to AET.  :weary:  )
    btw, f tiny hands.
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    Closed for review
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.