I won too many Euro Tickets 2018

So when I went to sign up for the lotto I signed up for 6 shows in the order I wanted to see them (obviously not even thinking I would win one show let alone 3!!) . I get an email this morning stating that I won 3 shows in Amsterdam and Italy for $695. I live in Washington DC I cannot possibly make it to all 3 shows. I would love to be able to help out a fellow Jammer for the June 12th Show in Amsterdam., but the ticket policy I have to show up with my ID to the Pearl Jam Fan Club will call the day of the concert to pick up my tickets. I already sent an email out to the ten club, but I am soo excited yet soo bummed...what a catch 22 ...if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Comments

• stichstich Posts: 62
    How many for amsterdam
    It's OK, you don't have to run and hide away
  • stichstich Posts: 62
    Maby you can ask 10c if you can transfer them to an other 10c member
    It's OK, you don't have to run and hide away
  • I both lost Amsterdam and Prague in the pre sale, so this fellow Jammer would really wan't to buy your Amsterdam tickets if that's oké with the Tenclub. I have a disability, so it would be fantastic if it are seating tickets. Are they?
    Me, I figure as each breath goes by, I only own my mind

How I choose to feel is how I am, I will not lose my faith, It's an inside job today
  • I feel your pain - I didn't read the terms and conditions carefully and ended up with a couple of extra tickets too! If anyone wants a pair of standing tickets for London 19/6 (2nd night) let me know.

What's the deal with fan club ticket sales - I'm assuming face value is acceptable or does it need to be like-for-like trade?
  • Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    stich said:
    How many for amsterdam
    How many for Amsterdam?
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • SM188389 said:
    I feel your pain - I didn't read the terms and conditions carefully and ended up with a couple of extra tickets too! If anyone wants a pair of standing tickets for London 19/6 (2nd night) let me know.

What's the deal with fan club ticket sales - I'm assuming face value is acceptable or does it need to be like-for-like trade?
    Face value is the way to do it as trades can work out unfair, as per the forum post by Ten Club 
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Same boat as most others - I have two London 2 GA spare. But it is way too far away to think of the logicistcs here for collection/payment. Anyone needs, feel free to make a note and contact me nearer the gig.

• I also feel your pain! Did the same thing. Emailed support but have heard nothing back. I’m not going to be able to make the Barcelona show.....
  • Interested in 1 for Amsterdam and 1 for London night 1.  
  • Looking for 1 GA ticket for London 2
    Wembley Arena 2007;
    O2 Arena 2009;
    Hyde Park 2010,
    Manchester 20 June 2012
    Manchester 21 June 2012
    Amsterdam 26 June 2012
    Amsterdam 27 June 2012
    Leeds 2014
    Milton Keynes 2014
  • I'm looking for one or two tickets for Lisbon, Portugal. Thank you in advance fellow PJ fans
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    edited July 2019
    PJ!!
    Post edited by Mikemzl91 on
  • If you have tickets for Rome 26 june than I am interested and willing to buy them.
  • Do you people know where you collect these tickets if you won?
    Dick Visscher, Netherlands
  • JensStillHereJensStillHere Columbus, Ohio Posts: 101
    You collect them at the will call window at the venue the day of the show, and you need to show your ID.
  • I am from Holland Jens. What do you mean by "the will call window at the venue"?

Dick Visscher, Netherlands
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    edited December 2017
    Shit happens, but not cool to put in for shows you will not be attending.  No transfers. No refunds.

Drawing Rules:

- By entering the drawing for any show, you are committing to purchase the tickets should your name be drawn.  For example, if you enter for all 9 Pearl Jam shows, it is possible your name can be drawn for all 9. Your card will be charged immediately. Tickets are non-refundable. So, please only enter for the number of shows you are prepared to pay for and attend. 

Ten Club Policies:

- All ticket sales are final. No refunds, name transfers or exchanges. No exceptions.

- Two (2) ticket limit per show. No single tickets.

- Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at Ten Club Will Call on the day of the show.

Post edited by Get_Right on
  • Come on guys, this has always been the rule. All you're doing by putting in for shows you can't get to is taking those tix out of the hands of other fans. 
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    I’m pretty sure that they will not make exceptions...otherwise they would have to deal with countless mails of people wanting to transfer/cancel their tickets.
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    What a few days after drawing and you already can't go???

Why even put in for shows you can't attend? makes no sense... sad thing is, it may have screwed over another member that might have planned an entire trip with it.
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    Most of them appear to be new to the process.  Low post counts. 10 C will get them in the hands of members that can go.
    Expensive lesson to learn though!
  • It amazes me that people don't read a single bit of info given to them multiple times, in multiple formats i.e. Forum postings, emails, the actual ticket purchase pages. I understand for some it may be a language barrier, but come on!! I want to believe that the majority here have some sense...
  • Better get ready to party next summer bro
    "Only curfews can keep us down"
  • Gonna be one hell of a month! :hang_loose:
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• I totally agree. By ticking several gigs you know you can’t attend you’re making others who plan this as a summer trip lose Out on tickets. I have my tickets. I’m looking for 2 standing Amsterdam tickets and have 1 Berlin  to trade. 
  • Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    Gonna be one hell of a month! :hang_loose:
    Hell yeahh 

and also i agree with the incomprehensible gesture to partecipate even if you know you can’t go, even if you can’t enjoy the prize. Gambling could be a disease....
    see you on tour jammers!!! 
  • I won a pair of ticktes for Padova-Jun 24 (GA), Rome- Jun 26 (GA),Prague-Jul 01(GA), Krakow-Jul 03 (GA), Berlin-Jul 05 (GA), Barcelona-Jul 10 (GA), I was planning to go with my girl but we broke up. I`ll go to all gigs by my self so an extra ticket for all shows above is available. Gonna be sold by face value. 
  • Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    edited December 2017
    I won a pair of ticktes for Padova-Jun 24 (GA), Rome- Jun 26 (GA),Prague-Jul 01(GA), Krakow-Jul 03 (GA), Berlin-Jul 05 (GA), Barcelona-Jul 10 (GA), I was planning to go with my girl but we broke up. I`ll go to all gigs by my self so an extra ticket for all shows above is available. Gonna be sold by face value. 
    PM sent. Am looking for one Berlin ticket
    Post edited by Lukin_oz on
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
  • I won a pair of ticktes for Padova-Jun 24 (GA), Rome- Jun 26 (GA),Prague-Jul 01(GA), Krakow-Jul 03 (GA), Berlin-Jul 05 (GA), Barcelona-Jul 10 (GA), I was planning to go with my girl but we broke up. I`ll go to all gigs by my self so an extra ticket for all shows above is available. Gonna be sold by face value. 

PM sent, I am looking for your Rome extra ticket
  • Same here, i won 3 gigs, thinking : i'm lucky if I get one and go with my wife, i could even offer a pair of tickets to my little bro and thinking it was unlikely i won the 3! I can't even offer them! 
    I understand there are rules, but not being able to sell them at face value to people who have entered the draw and lost, I don't see the point. The tickets are charged anyway, either from Member A who won, or would have been charged to B if he/she had won. So, where's the issue with refunding or giving them to next in line with one consent?