Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Ive always found people let you back in after a dash to the loo.
    Everyone understands the need to go and helps eachother. From my experience
    Gingerlou77 said:
    I assume that people were queuing in front of 10c pick up earlier in the afternoon right? (Never been in a UK concert for PJ)
    Usually two things happen:

1. A line of fans queues at the 10C designation entrance anywhere from the night before.
    At designated ticket pick up, one buddy goes to pick up the tickets, the other buddy stays in the queue for entry line.

2. A bunch of fans hang out in the local pub anywhere from the night before.
    At designation ticket pick up, one buddy goes to pick up tickets, the other buddy stays in the queue for beer. They continue drinking beer until show time.

While we talk about beer.. I got the ticket for Berlin so beer is my only worry right now..
    If I enter early and find a good spot, and have few beers.. how can I go to the toilet without someone taking my place?! :angry:

This is why I hate drinking at gigs, it's a certainty that I'll need the loo and lose my spot!
    Thank you everyone for your insights, maybe it was off-topic, sorry... I could have opened another thread "Fans, beer and the loo" :pensive:  ;) 
    sure that everyone understands that everyone needs to pee at some point, but having a separated area for 10cc would be the best - as for u2 or the boss in the last few tours. I REALLY hope there will be such scenario
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Tickets unavailable at the moment..504 runway ..kicked me ouy..log in again,not recognize password..i got all the crap already,same alot of friends..noone can score tix
    That sucks Dimitris, but that shit happens just about every time with Ticketmaster.
    Jeeeesus...that was stressful... had 6 pit tickets for Milan in the basket...and put in my card details and the damn 504 Gateway Timeout occurred . Faaaar out....So.Damn.Close.....anyone have any luck???
    Same with you : it SUCKS. I know the frustration you, and everyone, is going through.
  • If you won reserved seats for the Prague show. Anyone know what sections they would be? Hope to see some familar faces this summer!
  • PJNB said:
    Got Prague and Krakow - flights booked except for the Prague to Krakow which has gone a little crazy! My own cautious fault though!!
    Yes, this is the option now! Cannot wait! 
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    I assume that people were queuing in front of 10c pick up earlier in the afternoon right? (Never been in a UK concert for PJ)

1. A line of fans queues at the 10C designation entrance anywhere from the night before.
    At designated ticket pick up, one buddy goes to pick up the tickets, the other buddy stays in the queue for entry line.

At designation ticket pick up, one buddy goes to pick up tickets, the other buddy stays in the queue for beer. They continue drinking beer until show time.

HaHa...I'm sure we will be option#2(With some wine thrown in there) Hope to see and meet some fellow Canucks for the Krakow, Berlin shows. Can't wait
    Cheers all
  • Irish_WallyIrish_Wally Ireland Posts: 9
    Have tickets for Krakow and Berlin.
    Cant wait, hopefully I’ll meet up with folks in the queue and bar before hand.
  • REDVEDREDVED Posts: 65
    Seating tickets still available for Milan just had a look
    Have tickets for Krakow and Berlin.
    Cant wait, hopefully I’ll meet up with folks in the queue and bar before hand.
    Hey Wally... Looks like we'll be on the same route. Will have to meet up for a cocktail in Krakow
  • REDVED said:
    Seating tickets still available for Milan just had a look
    is it from ticetmaster or ticketone? couldnt find any seating
    do they have the seating plan?
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
    edited December 2017
    IZI said:
    If somebody wants to know something about Kraków (now or closer the show) ask m

Can I get a good Caesar in Krakow IZI?... All kidding aside, I will be hitting you up for some info.
    Post edited by Bigrfish on
  • radarradar Posts: 767
    Krakow is also my hometown so if anyone needs any info or help pls let me know
  • MB93672MB93672 Posts: 255
    MB93672 said:
    Anyone know if the Amsterdam Ticketmaster tickets are transferable? I wound up with an extra GA if someone wants/needs it. PM me. 
    ticket claimed.
  • Thanks!
  • Hi. I might have a spare GA ticket for London on 18th. Let me know if anyone is interested. I might be going on my tod now.
  • CerroCerro Posts: 10
    Cerro said:
    And, as usual, buying tickets online (at least in Italy, I don't know if it's the same in other countries) is a nightmare...a friend of mine failed in buying tickets for Milan after a really long queue....
    Mate, there are still tickets available now ( i just tried a dummy run) Super easy to get as there's no one trying at the mo ;) Go to livenation.it  and log in and they'll be good to go.

thanks for the tip! ;)
    radar said:
    Krakow is also my hometown so if anyone needs any info or help pls let me know
    Good to know... A couple of Canadians headed your way in July
    Thx Radar
  • what time do they usually open the gates for 10c?
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • knkkknkk Posts: 29
    Hello Guys, I have 1 spare for Barcelona. Anyone Interested?
  • allanakallanak Las Vegas Posts: 14
    Anybody have another ticket for Lisbon? Looks like the fest is sold out for just that day. I've got a spare 10c GA for Madrid, Barcelona, Krakow and Prague.
    7/14/98 - Inglewood, CA
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    11/24/13 - Los Angeles, CA
    10/19/14 - St Paul, MN
    10/20/14 - Milwaukee, WI
    4/9/16 - Miami, FL
    4/11/16 - Tampa, FL
    4/23/16 - New Orleans, LA
    8/7/16 - Fenway Park
    8/20/16 - Wrigley Field
    7/1/18 - Prague, CZ
    7/3/18 - Krakow, PL
    7/5/18 - Berlin, DE
    7/7/18 - Werchter, BE
    7/10/18 - Barcelona, ES
    7/12/18 - Madrid, ES
    8/8/18 - Seattle, WA
    8/10/18 - Seattle, WA
    8/13/18 - Missoula, MT
    8/18/18 - Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 - Wrigley Field
    9/4/18 - Fenway Park
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    allanak said:
    Anybody have another ticket for Lisbon? Looks like the fest is sold out for just that day. I've got a spare 10c GA for Madrid, Barcelona, Krakow and Prague.
    pm sent
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • aevansbarnesaevansbarnes Lisbon Posts: 3
    Does anyone have 2 spare tickets for Lisbon? Please PM me. Thanks lots!
  • TreesmotherTreesmother Netherlands Posts: 24

Is there a pre-sale for Prague? I checked the Ticketportal.cz site and there is a button to a Priority Tickets Sale. You need a code. Did anyone receive this code? According to Tickpetportal this sale is for  members of the Pearl jam fanclub.

Instagram: Treesmother
  • Does anyone have 2 spare tickets for Lisbon? Please PM me. Thanks lots!
    Make that 2 more! :) I've been to all PJ shows in Portugal and got distracted with work and didn't realize they sold out so quickly.

I'd love to get my hands on one or two spare tickets for Portugal 2018! Let me know if anyone has any for sale. 

Many thanks
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624

Is there a pre-sale for Prague? I checked the Ticketportal.cz site and there is a button to a Priority Tickets Sale. You need a code. Did anyone receive this code? According to Tickpetportal this sale is for  members of the Pearl jam fanclub.

Yes people here got the code but sharing will terminate your membership. 
  • FN237733FN237733 Italy Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    does anyone have a 10c spare ticket for Rome and a 10c spare ticket for Barcelona? grazie
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    derbydave said:
    Won GA tickets for BOTH London shows!!! :rock_on:
    Hey Dave, we should definitely meet up for a beer whilst you're in the UK!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Bigrfish said:

HaHa...I'm sure we will be option#2(With some wine thrown in there) Hope to see and meet some fellow Canucks for the Krakow, Berlin shows. Can't wait
    Cheers all
    Option 3 = Bring your own beer into the queue
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    tino_11 said:
    derbydave said:

I would LOVE to meet up buddy...
    We're planning on staying on a few extra days after the show too,
    so let's definitely plan on grabbing a brew at some point!! :rock_on:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• TheChocsterTheChocster Posts: 11
    edited December 2017
    Cerro said:
    Cerro said:
    And, as usual, buying tickets online (at least in Italy, I don't know if it's the same in other countries) is a nightmare...a friend of mine failed in buying tickets for Milan after a really long queue....
    Mate, there are still tickets available now ( i just tried a dummy run) Super easy to get as there's no one trying at the mo ;) Go to livenation.it  and log in and they'll be good to go.

thanks for the tip! ;)

Thx guys, I just boutgh 3 tickets. General Admission on ticketone  :):)  Only thing that sucks is 40 euros for f...... delivery
    Post edited by TheChocster on
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    derbydave said:
    tino_11 said:
    derbydave said:

I would LOVE to meet up buddy...
    We're planning on staying on a few extra days after the show too,
    so let's definitely plan on grabbing a brew at some point!! :rock_on:
    Great, I'll contact you closer to the time and see what your plans are. I certainly owe you a beer or two!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam