2018 Tour Rumour Thread

Comments

• Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    Conjack76 said:
    Conjack76 said:
    Hi All quick one - I received an email confirming I was successful in the draw for Amsterdam and Rome ... do I have to do anything now, it stated my credit was charged? .. Cheers

Then everything should be ok. You will get more information about ticket collection closer to the date of the show.

Many Thanks, entered two options as I didn't think I'd be successful - both came true :-)
    See you in Amsterdam
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • kdiddykdiddy Posts: 733
    Okay.. lets get back to what the thread is about.. RUMOURS.... can we start USA chatter please? Super Happy for those going, but there are other threads to talk Europe now that it's out there ;)  (can you tell i'm not going to europe and just want to keep focused on what is tangible for meeee)
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    kdiddy said:
    Okay.. lets get back to what the thread is about.. RUMOURS.... can we start USA chatter please? Super Happy for those going, but there are other threads to talk Europe now that it's out there ;)  (can you tell i'm not going to europe and just want to keep focused on what is tangible for meeee)

let's get it on!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• mschostok said:
    For those of you from London, how's the security at the O2? I presume they'll have that place on virtual lockdown.
    Security will be very high
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    kdiddy said:
    Can’t wait to hear about potential US rumors! Still trying to plan our vacations for next year. Unfortunately probably won’t hear anything until spring. 
  • mschostokmschostok Chicago, IL Posts: 858
    mschostok said:
    For those of you from London, how's the security at the O2? I presume they'll have that place on virtual lockdown.

Good. Do they conduct security to even get in the vicinity of the arena, not just to get inside?
    Milwaukee 2014
    MSG 2016 1&2
    Wrigley 2016 1&2
    Eddie Vedder Obama Farewell Address 2017
    Eddie Vedder Louisville, KY 2017
    London 2018 1
    Wrigley 2018 1&2
    St. Louis 2020
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    We need to decide on a cruise for end of October, but have been holding out for the US dates. The "early-bird perks" are expiring soon and I'm guessing that we won't hear anything before the new year. 
  • RyanRyan Posts: 1,012
    Is there a presale for Krakow for 10c members that lost the draw?  I haven’t received an email.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • mschostok said:
    mschostok said:

Good. Do they conduct security to even get in the vicinity of the arena, not just to get inside?
    Just to get in. I doubt there is security just around the area. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    edited December 2017
    mschostok said:
    mschostok said:

Berlin Eddie Vedder this year, security was full pat down, hand bag check, and metal wand before enter.
    Entry was positioned away from the venue.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • MB93672MB93672 Posts: 255
    looking for one amsterdam, either GA or reserved. i'll pay for your ticket as well. pm me.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    sxeemks day tic for portugal fastival is sold out for pj show
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • sxeemks day tic for portugal fastival is sold out for pj show
    True
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 875
    ok, Europe announced, let's talk USA rumors! sounds like a stadium tour to some degree is possible. Someone posted a dream list of stadiums and Dimi didn't shoot it down. Actually seems very possible he is on to something with Wrigley and Fenway rumors for late summer
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    DEGBTI said:
    ok, Europe announced, let's talk USA rumors! sounds like a stadium tour to some degree is possible. Someone posted a dream list of stadiums and Dimi didn't shoot it down. Actually seems very possible he is on to something with Wrigley and Fenway rumors for late summer
    How late is Fenway are we thinking? I have heard September which would put it either September 1st or 20th weekend.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    That wasn't a dream list... my dream list wouldn't have any venue over 15,000 on it besides the gorge lol

But anyway, let's get these USA rumors rolling
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    my2hands said:
    That wasn't a dream list... my dream list wouldn't have any venue over 15,000 on it besides the gorge lol

But anyway, let's get these USA rumors rolling
    My dream list includes any list when I can hit 1 or more of the shows!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Officially in for Rome, Krakow, and Berlin!!! Coming from DC....waiting for summer flights to drop so I know where I'm flying in and out of cheapest, and waiting on some deals through secret flying and travel pirates (they're finishing up winter deals).

Rome is going to be absolutely nuts, but....KRAKOW...I never thought I would ever say "Let's go to Poland"....but you all got me hyped on this being the special show. Let's DO THIS!!!

I don't post as much on here as I did years ago, but this has me fucking hyped!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Also, GIVE ME SOME MSG DATES in the fall....no stadiums....5 nights at MSG, please and thanks!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    kdiddy said:
    I second that! Bring on the NA talk!
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • BizzzyBozzzyBizzzyBozzzy San Diego Posts: 388
    Also, GIVE ME SOME MSG DATES in the fall....no stadiums....5 nights at MSG, please and thanks!
    I'm all for that, heading over to Prague, Krakow, Berlin 20 minutes from MSG in NY :) See ya there!
    DEGBTI said:
     I really hope it’s more than a stadium Tour. I did Boston and Chicago last year and they were great,  But definitely ready for something smaller again.  My guess is a west coast arena tour with a few stand alone stadium shows at the usual spots. 
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    DEGBTI said:
    we still have 2nd shows rumours :D

Amsterdam II is a given but really hoping for a barcelona 2nd show the day before on july 9th
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    This should never be on the 2nd page...

Somebody give a hint to a future USA date
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    my2hands said:
    This should never be on the 2nd page...

Somebody give a hint to a future USA date
    I heard the USA tour is cancelled
    Kearnsy
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,430
    just a hint please
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • chiefnjkchiefnjk Posts: 301
    The Fenway and Wrigley shows in 2016 weren't announced until 1-20-16. Guessing we have another month to go...
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    How about an Australian Tour...now that would be Good...
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    chiefnjk said:
    The Fenway and Wrigley shows in 2016 weren't announced until 1-20-16. Guessing we have another month to go...
    Also remember that they were tied to a spring tour announcement as well the dates this time may be even later.
    i_lov_it said:
    How about an Australian Tour...now that would be Good...
    That’s definitely a bucket list item for me. There or New Zealand would be epic.