Barcelona Venue

I have won tickets to the Barcelona show, super excited!
But, does anybody know if there is likely to be a front section barricaded off for ten club members? 

Comments

• Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    AI114578 said:
    I have won tickets to the Barcelona show, super excited!
    But, does anybody know if there is likely to be a front section barricaded off for ten club members? 
    I can't remember how many had a separate section in Europe last time. But the majority don't have a separate section for 10C, just the early entry.
    More information is provided closer to the show usually.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • I'm really curious about this as well. I waited in line all day and was pretty much at the rail in Milwaukee in '14, but was thinking of making the most of my visit to Barcelona and not making a whole day of waiting in line. Would love to see if the whole floor section is GA. That is fine if it is, but just would love to know how early I should show up for decent GA view. 
    Summerfest - Jul 08, 1995 / Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Oct 08, 2000
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 26, 1998 / Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 27, 1998
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003 / Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 21, 2003
    Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004
    United Center - May 16, 2006 / United Center - May 17, 2006
    Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006 /Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    United Center - Aug 23, 2009
  • My experience is that when there is no separate section then you can pretty much squeeze your way to the front. At Milton keynes. I need a wee about 10 minutes before Pearl Jam came on stage and still managed to get back to the front for the start. I just think it is a more enjoyable evening when it is separated off.