Options

Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Options
    vest71vest71 Posts: 239
    as all of us..are here and all social media today
    im trying to understand what people dont get with the odds..
    unless u have a health problem,,when u see seated 8%..or 10% ...and ga..99%
    and u put all seated and u dont score anything..isnt 10c fault,or just luck,,or someON hates u or its unfair cos others score 6 ga shows..
     need to get into the building and for make sure that u go with the odds..u go where the magic number is 99%..NOT 10%..SO SIMPLE..
    so people who didnt score anything was ones put seated london or amsterdam first 3 choices..or 1st seated londond 1,seated london 2 and amsterdam ga 3rd option....
    and people who put 8 shows only ga,,goit em all..

You said / wrote it before the drawing and I put all on GA ( 5 shows ) and won it all, because even with 70% chance of winning there is also a 30% risk of loosing, so it is down to math and of course luck.
    And to all of you who didn't get anything there is more than 6 months to get tickets in, a lot can change. Last time in Canada we didn't have any tickets before we arrived in Toronto but saw 3 shows ( 2xToronto 1 Ottawa ) with very good seats.
    So be patience.  
    Burn my eyes and try to blind me
    Bury me so they won't find me
    Try to suck my power empty
    Got no crown of thorns on me
  • Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703

Yes..  thanks 10c for this..  nice nice nice.  Ticketmaster NL was easy as hell..  the seated section was way back so I did not choose that one..  need it more upfront..

Got 2 GA tickets for Amsterdam.  Still searching for 2 seated in section 111 or 102 Ziggodome. Will trade..  Next move.. buying on Friday for show 1 and 2... 

| Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    vest71 said:
    and u put all seated and u dont score anything..isnt 10c fault,or just luck,,or someON hates u or its unfair cos others score 6 ga shows..
     need to get into the building and for make sure that u go with the odds..u go where the magic number is 99%..NOT 10%..SO SIMPLE..
    so people who didnt score anything was ones put seated london or amsterdam first 3 choices..or 1st seated londond 1,seated london 2 and amsterdam ga 3rd option....

You said / wrote it before the drawing and I put all on GA ( 5 shows ) and won it all, because even with 70% chance of winning there is also a 30% risk of loosing, so it is down to math and of course luck.
    And to all of you who didn't get anything there is more than 6 months to get tickets in, a lot can change. Last time in Canada we didn't have any tickets before we arrived in Toronto but saw 3 shows ( 2xToronto 1 Ottawa ) with very good seats.
    So be patience.  
    yes if you daont have tickets you can always search on this forum or facebook
    don't buy from Viagogo guys
    if you are in the UK planning to go to the London shows buy from twickets they resell ticket at face value
    maybe anyone knows other FV reseller from another country?
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,551
    edited December 2017
    Finally just got through for Milan I believe, went through very quickly the second time.
    Post edited by Father Hubbard on
  • Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    Riot_Rain said:
    Not my experience! Went to both Amsterdam shows in 2014 and queued outside both days. Managed to get tickets no probs, wristbands no probs and stood close to stage. However... I think quite a few members arrived at the exact same, relatively late, time to collect fan club tix. I recommend collecting tickets as early as possible if you are able.

Well. I was early too.. no probs for me..  but then I went for a drink and bite and when I returned I saw a big big line who where still standing to get the 10c tickets.. I passed them due to my number on the hand :)

I spoke with some of them and they arrived late because they never had thought there would have been so much people who "won" the lottery..  it was much much bigger crowd then in 2012. Also no extra fence made it hard for hardcore fans with early entrance wristbands..  they could not move to an section upfront.

In 2012 it was better arranged..  I like it when they have a separate section so you can move freely upfront and get a drink or go the toilet for example.

| Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    Anam.Anam. Posts: 14
    Spent 20 minutes picking over the scraps for London1 and got handy tickets in 103. Really pleased with that. This will be my first PJ gig, nearly 27 years after I bought my first record. 
  • Options
    Anam. said:
    Spent 20 minutes picking over the scraps for London1 and got handy tickets in 103. Really pleased with that. This will be my first PJ gig, nearly 27 years after I bought my first record. 
    Well done man, you're going to have a blast!
    "Hey Eddie, great show-- fuck you!"
    PJ - London 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12 + 21/6/12, Isle of Wight 23/6/12, Seattle 6/12/13, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Boston 5/8/16 + 7/8/16
    Ed - London 31/7/12, Amsterdam 27/5/17 + 30/5/17, London 6/6/17 + 7/6/17
  • Options
    SlaintchSlaintch Brussels Posts: 20

So glad I finally managed to get tickets for Amsterdam! Thank you Ten Club for the presale code! 

• Options
    bernicebernice amsterdam Posts: 63
    Managed to get two standing for Amsterdam! Massive thanks to 10 Club for sorting that out! 

Question: Anyone know about a golden circle at Ziggo Dome? I got Ingang Zaal Staanplaats which basically means pitch, but there was another option that confused me greatly. That bit wasn't in English :/

Do you remember what the other option was (in Dutch). I could translate. Zaal staanplaats are the best tickets. (as you said )
    Life has nothin' to do with killin' time
  • Options
    Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    I got Amsterdam tkt
    great time
  • Options
    bernice said:
    Managed to get two standing for Amsterdam! Massive thanks to 10 Club for sorting that out! 

Question: Anyone know about a golden circle at Ziggo Dome? I got Ingang Zaal Staanplaats which basically means pitch, but there was another option that confused me greatly. That bit wasn't in English :/

Do you remember what the other option was (in Dutch). I could translate. Zaal staanplaats are the best tickets. (as you said )
    Sadly not. It was the same words but then something in brackets after. Wondered if it might be just a different entrance or something. Thanks, though!
    "Hey Eddie, great show-- fuck you!"
    PJ - London 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12 + 21/6/12, Isle of Wight 23/6/12, Seattle 6/12/13, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Boston 5/8/16 + 7/8/16
    Ed - London 31/7/12, Amsterdam 27/5/17 + 30/5/17, London 6/6/17 + 7/6/17
  • Options
    bernicebernice amsterdam Posts: 63

Well, at least you've got the standing tickets, so you're good :-)

Anytime.

Life has nothin' to do with killin' time
  • Options
    southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 1,003
    Jeeeesus...that was stressful... had 6 pit tickets for Milan in the basket...and put in my card details and the damn 504 Gateway Timeout occurred . Faaaar out....So.Damn.Close.....anyone have any luck???
    Nope mine still says checking status. 
    rustedsigns
  • Options
    The O2 priority sale for London is actually a link to the same place as the fan club link (AXS). i used both but definitely seemed to to get through quicker using the 10 Club link (thanks 10C). Stayed in the queue much longer with O2 but was given quicker and repeated access via the presale link. Anyone still trying should use that if they have one.
    Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • Options
    Didn't get the best seats, but I'm going to both London shows, those waiting room presales were not fun!
  • Options
    vest71vest71 Posts: 239
    Burn my eyes and try to blind me
    Bury me so they won't find me
    Try to suck my power empty
    Got no crown of thorns on me
  • Options
    vest71 said:
    I agree
  • Options
    Milan pre-sale seems to be working now with plenty of Pit tickets available, if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    Maybe it's only my opinion but maybe had been better than Ten Club tickets last weekend would have been the sum/total of the drawing tickets+pre-sale tickets??????
  • Options
    Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    Best club ever 
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    So why are no seats available in the Amsterdam presale in the sections near the stage???
  • Options
    D.Frank said:
    So why are no seats available in the Amsterdam presale in the sections near the stage???
    Sold to 10c maybe
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,236
    vest71 said:

So be patience.  
    yes if you daont have tickets you can always search on this forum or facebook
    don't buy from Viagogo guys
    if you are in the UK planning to go to the London shows buy from twickets they resell ticket at face value
    maybe anyone knows other FV reseller from another country?
    Scarlet Mist - www.scarletmist.com - is another face value UK resale site.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    odgeukodgeuk Posts: 14
    edited December 2017
    Made something of a mistake and 'won' tickets to both London Shows when I only really wanted one show (yes yes, I know, I'm stupid OK?).

I plan to go to one night with my partner, but the other night will be tricky. From reading this thread, it seems that the only way I will be able to sell my spare tickets (at Face Value, of course) will be to travel to London on the day and pick up my wristbands from the 10C and then hand them over to whoever bought them? Bit mad. How early can you usually get the wristbands? Was thinking that if I stayed up in London after the first night, I could maybe get the wristbands the next afternoon, pass them on to someone else and go home before the evening? Or are wristbands given out just before the doors open??
    Post edited by odgeuk on
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    D.Frank said:
    Sold to 10c maybe
    No! You can only get sections 104 + 109.
    Also you can not get the cheaper tickets!
  • Options
    Steve39Steve39 UK Posts: 4
    Anam. said:
    Snap! Will be my first PJ gig too after picking up Ten all those years ago. :smile:
  • Options
    aevansbarnesaevansbarnes Lisbon Posts: 3
    Looking for 2 tickets to Lisbon show. Sold out already. Advice would be much appreciated - thanks lots in advance! 
  • Options
    SaraodSaraod Posts: 26
    tino_11 said:
    You can get tickets for the London shows on O2 Priority NOW!!!
    Anybody been successful? I'm stuck in the 'waiting room'
    Yeah I was in the waiting room for ages. Got a pair of GA tickets for London 1though. So that’s Amsterdam Res seating and London 1 GA for me. If Amsterdam 2 gets added I’ll try get seating for that too
    Am stuck in the waiting room for London 2. Freaking out in case it suddenly times out. How long were you waiting?

• Options
    Av268725Av268725 Krommenie, Netherlands Posts: 20
    Wow, that was easy! Scored 2 standing tickets for Amsterdam this afternoon. Thanks TC for the password!!!  :):):)
  • Options
    alfonso said:
    TigaSefi said:
    DiegoDan said:
    LM39291 said:
    What kind of tickets have you preselected? I don't know if the black area is for the waiting room or is sold out already.

Black area was sold out, so 10 Club I assume, which seemed like a lot of good seats for them saying they had so few seats.  The best I could do was Section 107 I believe, which was right at the back of the arena.  No thanks.  Complete garbage.

I am surprised you had rubbish seats for O2 Arena – I assume you were applying there. As I got some right near the stage. You know that you can manually select the area you want your seats in?

How can I do that? I can only select "level prices" areas, not a specific sector
    You couldn't.  His original post said he got "nosebleeds" which were available.  You 100% could not select a good section, as they were all blacked out.  What I'd really like to know is who has those 7 or 8 sections, as 10 Club claims they had very little seating.  Seats are being held back some how, most likely for scalpers I'm sure.