***It's Holy Grail Time for...dankind*** (Donation List Included!)

Comments

• Don't know Dan personally but seems pretty clear that he's a good dude. Donation and a bump!
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Can't wait for the reaction! 

Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    See the source image
    Oh my :rofl:
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    lol
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340

BUMP...
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Is it too late to help? 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    belinda27 said:
    Is it too late to help? 
    Dan?  Oh yeah, he has been beyond help for as long as I have known him!

jk, I am sure Roger will let you know & doubt it is too late.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  •  sent :bee:
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815

4 in a row bump! :smiley:
    this was a nice surprise
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

We are having a difficult time finding the grail items. I thought we had a lead on one, but the ebay seller wouldn't come down on his price. If anyone knows of anyone with any of the ISO items, please PM me.  Thanks!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

Do we need more funds or are we just moving on?
  • Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    edited December 2017
    Well hope we find something :)
    Post edited by Brane_of_JFK on
    FoxyRedLa said:
    Do we need more funds or are we just moving on?
    I'm talking to a seller right now on ebay. Hoping to make a deal.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

Up
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Bumpity bumpity bump bump
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Up, up, and awaaaaaaaaay...

See the source image
    :rofl: that it great 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    What in the good goddamn hellfire and brimstone did y'all go and do? Thanks a ton, everyone! It's been a struggle to find words, so you've succeeded in shutting me the hell up for a while.

Roger, Dimitris, as always, thanks for organizing these things. And special thanks @FoxyRedLa for parting with her Kong. If you ever want it back, Foxy, tough titties! It's all mine now! Mine, mine, mine! All mine! :naughty: I'm thinking about taking it to my old framer in Brooklyn. I loved her, and I think that she would do something very special with this one.

Holy shit! I'm spinning Lost Dogs as I write this.

I still can't believe that I now have these two things in my possession.

Y'all motherfuckers is crazy!! I think I told Roger that when he sent me the message asking what my grails were. I also told him that my grails were pipe dreams, so I gave him a list of more attainable stuff. Bu y'all went up and done it anyway. Fuckers!

I think I told him he was crazy because there are better folks out there -- plus, I know that I can rub people the wrong way. I forget to use smiley faces to show that I'm kidding. My sense of humor is both outdated and at times offensive. So I felt not only unworthy but also like it was a fool's errand to try to get people to chip in for a person who might give them a bit of a hard time.

And while we're on the subject of fools, Roger mentioned in his note to me that y'all also raised a total of $250 for Food Bank For New York City. He broke it down that $75 was donated on giving Tuesday, which was tripled, and another $75 was given at the end. So y'all see how his Florida State University education is showing again, right?

Hey, Roger: 75 x 3 = 225, and 225 + 75 = 300, you dolt!

Also, I just read on here that @Wobbie donated $100, which brings our total to $400. In addition to that, I donated $100 on giving Tuesday myself, and after multiplying my $100 by 3, we've got our total up to $700. You know what, I'm going to donate another $150 today, which will be doubled, to bring our grand (no pun intended!) total up to $1,000 for this holiday season!

Thanks, everyone, for this!!! It's what means the most not only to me but also to New Yorkers who struggle daily to make ends meet. I grew up in a family that sometimes had to make decisions about what was more important for the month: electricity or groceries. I ate a lot of beans and government cheese behind doors with eviction notices on them, but some of the best meals provided during these tough times came from caring members of our community. And that's who comprises the Food Bank For New York City. It's just organized on a grander scale because it has to be.

Now, going back to that whole "who would want to chip in for such a cranky, obnoxious bastard" thing. Well, I just read through this whole thread, and it appears as though more of you -- you sonsabitches! you blowhards! you asshats! -- get me than I thought. You give as good as you get. 

So to hell with the lot of you. And thanks, jerks.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    dankind said:
    What in the good goddamn hellfire and brimstone did y'all go and do? Thanks a ton, everyone! It's been a struggle to find words, so you've succeeded in shutting me the hell up for a while.

Roger, Dimitris, as always, thanks for organizing these things. And special thanks @FoxyRedLa for parting with her Kong. If you ever want it back, Foxy, tough titties! It's all mine now! Mine, mine, mine! All mine! :naughty: I'm thinking about taking it to my old framer in Brooklyn. I loved her, and I think that she would do something very special with this one.

Y'all motherfuckers is crazy!! I think I told Roger that when he sent me the message asking what my grails were. I also told him that my grails were pipe dreams, so I gave him a list of more attainable stuff. Bu y'all went up and done it anyway. Fuckers!

I think I told him he was crazy because there are better folks out there -- plus, I know that I can rub people the wrong way. I forget to use smiley faces to show that I'm kidding. My sense of humor is both outdated and at times offensive. So I felt not only unworthy but also like it was a fool's errand to try to get people to chip in for a person who might give them a bit of a hard time.

And while we're on the subject of fools, Roger mentioned in his note to me that y'all also raised a total of $250 for Food Bank For New York City. He broke it down that $75 was donated on giving Tuesday, which was tripled, and another $75 was given at the end. So y'all see how his Florida State University education is showing again, right?

Also, I just read on here that @Wobbie donated $100, which brings our total to $400. In addition to that, I donated $100 on giving Tuesday myself, and after multiplying my $100 by 3, we've got our total up to $700. You know what, I'm going to donate another $150 today, which will be doubled, to bring our grand (no pun intended!) total up to $1,000 for this holiday season!

Thanks, everyone, for this!!! It's what means the most not only to me but also to New Yorkers who struggle daily to make ends meet. I grew up in a family that sometimes had to make decisions about what was more important for the month: electricity or groceries. I ate a lot of beans and government cheese behind doors with eviction notices on them, but some of the best meals provided during these tough times came from caring members of our community. And that's who comprises the Food Bank For New York City. It's just organized on a grander scale because it has to be.

Now, going back to that whole "who would want to chip in for such a cranky, obnoxious bastard" thing. Well, I just read through this whole thread, and it appears as though more of you -- you sonsabitches! you blowhards! you asshats! -- get me than I thought. You give as good as you get. 

I could only think of a few people who deserve it more than you, Dan!

me, me, me just kidding. Happy Holidays, you cranky bastard!!

now send me my Xmas card already!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

dankind said:

hahaha this pretty much sums up why Dan was picked!  Congrats bro!  You deserve it!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

Here's a list of who all donated, in no particular order:

aidt17
    PP193448
    F Me In The Brain
    mfc2006
    oftenreading
    NAUjackfan
    SD48277
    Hobbes
    tempo_n_groove
    jjflash
    HesCalledDyer
    evsgjamm
    northerndragon
    lolobugg
    cmalisze
    Brane_of_JFK
    PJ_Soul
    Asterisk on the Street
    deadendp
    FoxyRedLa
    natezimma
    belinda27
    PJ-Cubs
    Weston1283
    Wobbie
    dimitrispearljam
    LukinFan
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    LukinFan said:
    dankind said:

hahaha this pretty much sums up why Dan was picked!  Congrats bro!  You deserve it!
    Another benefit of this is that I now have Roger's address. So on our net road trip to Florida, the wife and I will time it so that we can drop off the kids at his place for a spell and go have a date night on the Riverwalk or maybe head over to St. Augustine. Thanks in advance for this, Roger. We'll be sure to stop for ice cream before we drop them off.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    LukinFan said:
    dankind said:

Another benefit of this is that I now have Roger's address. So on our net road trip to Florida, the wife and I will time it so that we can drop off the kids at his place for a spell and go have a date night on the Riverwalk or maybe head over to St. Augustine. Thanks in advance for this, Roger. We'll be sure to stop for ice cream before we drop them off.
    As long as you give me as much notice as you can so I can get the hell out of there!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    Enjoy your prezzies Twinsie. Glad you got your Kong, you spoiled brat. :wink:=)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.