Tickets for 5 concerts HELP!!!!!

Hi 
I entered the competition to get 2 tickets to the show in London June the 18 th. I also asked for other concerts, just in case, I didn't get my first priority. Now they have charged me for 5 concerts in 4 different countries. I thought that the priorities was a second, third, fourth and fifth chance to get 2 tickets. I don't know what to do????
Is there something I can do?

Comments

• Nope, you gotta go and pick up the tickets in all those places or they will be lost. The rules are clearly stated on the website.
  • You can find someone to buy them from you there but you still have to be there to pick them up at the venue before the show
  • But isn't it possible to cancel them? It has been a misunderstanding :(
  • Try emailing Ten Club but most likely not.
  • SnakerenSnakeren Denmark Posts: 17
    sorry... its too bad but its very clear in rules and terms: https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/2018-europe-tour-pre-sale.

Drawing Rules:

- By entering the drawing for any show, you are committing to purchase the tickets should your name be drawn.  For example, if you enter for all 9 Pearl Jam shows, it is possible your name can be drawn for all 9. Your card will be charged immediately. Tickets are non-refundable. So, please only enter for the number of shows you are prepared to pay for and attend. 

Ten Club Policies:

- All ticket sales are final. No refunds, name transfers or exchanges. No exceptions.

- Two (2) ticket limit per show. No single tickets.

- Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at Ten Club Will Call on the day of the show.

• beeswaxbeeswax Posts: 119
    we have entered 4 shows (including london) and didn't win any of them :(

pretty stupid you got too many and others got none. would be great if the ten club would switch some tickets, but that would happen on good will. the rules were clear. anyway .. we'd take them :)

• I will try to tell them :-)
  • OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    Hopefully they can transfer them to someone who missed out, but the rules are stated clearly. You may be looking at a Summer holiday following PJ around Europe...could be much worse!
  • GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,507
    beeswax said:
    we have entered 4 shows (including london) and didn't win any of them :(

pretty stupid you got too many and others got none. would be great if the ten club would switch some tickets, but that would happen on good will. the rules were clear. anyway .. we'd take them :)

Unfortunately, it was likely due to the order you submitted your picks. Sorry about your luck :(
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• If you have tickets for Rome 26 june, than I m interested.
  • In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    If Prague is one and they're willing to transfer, I'm interested. But I think you are stuck with whatever you got.
  • You're doing the whole tour bro! Pony up! :rock_on:
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• I'm looking for an extra GA ticket for Rome. Please let me know if you have one, thanks. Hopefully you can fix this somehow. 
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• BrunnyBrunny Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada Posts: 8
    I might be able to take two off your hands. What cities?
    2011: Montréal, PQ, Canada
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Brunny said:
    I might be able to take two off your hands. What cities?
    Remember that only the OP can pick up the physical tickets from will call in each country. Unlike the US tour using mobile tickets with a mobile transfer of the +1, the European tour is still operating under the old system. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1