Options

How long does train between rome and prague take?

How long does the train ride take? And is it a nice ride to take.
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Options
    Oh fuck it. Takes over 20 hours.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    I was about to reply "forever" but there you go :)
  • Options
    Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 238
    I was looking at that earlier- check out https://www.seat61.com/ (which is an awesome website) - there are 2 ways to go. First is Rome - Vienna overnight and then Vienna - Prague.  Or the other option is Rome - Zurich and quick change in Milan and then get on overnight Zurich to Prague.  But both take over 20 hours and so if on tight time probably best to look at one of the cheap flights or if not the overnight trains are a good way to save on hotels and get across Europe.
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • Options
    WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 493
    a one way flight from rome to prague is $50 and less than 2 hours. i think that's the obvious choice
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • Options
    a one way flight from rome to prague is $50 and less than 2 hours. i think that's the obvious choice
    Somethings you just wanna see the rolling hills and the girls selling lemonade by the roadsides. 
  • Options
    WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 493
    Somethings you just wanna see the rolling hills and the girls selling lemonade by the roadsides. 
    i can't argue with that. 20 hours traveling time just makes me cringe though. good luck!
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94