******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    That play is a mind fuck 
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Ball is lateralled at the 47, caught at the 48. This is like watching baseball from centerfield and saying you know a strike and not a strike because you're looking down the plate.

Again, who gives a shit.
    You never said who gives a shit for the first time so how can you say it again?

The fuck is Barkann wearing?
    Jesus. Dude turned into a tool

Obviously you're not a golfer. Or at least not Billy Madison.
    As I like to call him - an articulate Angelo Cataldi.
    edited December 2017

Obviously you're not a golfer. Or at least not Billy Madison.
    Ahhh yeah missed that. Lol. A solid reference 
    edited December 2017
    D Gunn with a plaid button up underneath a shitty zipper up cardigan as Well? Is this dress code now?

Also, fire Seth Joyner.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Play calling was way to conservative in the 1st half and too many mistakes. 10-2. I turned on the postgame show and Barkan was talking gibberish for a couple minutes and I had to turn it off. He was terrible.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    He wasn't always this bad was he? I feel like he used to be a normal dude.
    edited December 2017
    He wasn't always this bad was he? I feel like he used to be a normal dude.
    Always pretty bad for the most part; used to just play host but once he went to WIP for those handful of years he seemed to buy all-in to the "antagonize the viewer/listener with dumb takes for a reaction" routine. Like I said - Angelo but articulate.

Didinger is getting dementia, and instead of just having Westbrook up there they've got two schleps who combined probably cost less than his salary. Brooks I half don't mind, but says a lot of useless nonsense as if he's only talking to practice his onstage voice. And Joyner sounds like he always hates the words coming out of his mouth and wants to fight them. Then ya got The 'Gov over in his timeout room.

Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    They were kind of due for a bad game like this.  Offense, defense and coaching were not good.  Pederson coached like he was playing the Seahawks of 5 years ago.  Really way too conservative in the play calling and in decisions.  Twice he doesn't go for it on 4th and 1? The decision to challenge before a 4th and inches was stupid as was not challenging the lateral.  Too many runs in spots that called for a pass. I know it's on Wentz on the fumble but throw the ball there please.  Defense came up really small too.  You had a shot with the momentum and had them at 3rd and 7 and couldn't get off the field.  Stop them on a 3 and out there after you just scored to make it 17-10 and you would have been in pretty good shape for as shitty as you had played to that point. And do the Eagles d-backs get called for more touch fouls than any other secondary? Sure as fuck seems like they get called for a lot that we don't get the benefit of the same call back to us.  Of course Seattle has been getting away that shit for years now.  Oh well we pretty much knew they weren't going 15 and 1. Just makes next week a huge game.  Beat LA.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    Yeah, there's no "turning into" a tool when it comes to Barkann. He's just now allowed to dress the part due to CSN's (or whatever they're called now) trying to look hip with the cool kids. 

Tough loss....Eagles just made way too many mistakes. Challenging one you shouldn't have and then not challenging the one they should have....Way too many penalties. Vaitai got destroyed for the entire game (bad news going forward if he can't get right)....the Wentz fumble and the Wentz miss to Agholar early were the two biggest plays that swung the game. Hit on both of those and we are talking about a win. 

Gotta be better next week. Go Birds. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Yeah, there's no "turning into" a tool when it comes to Barkann. He's just now allowed to dress the part due to CSN's (or whatever they're called now) trying to look hip with the cool kids. 

Tough loss....Eagles just made way too many mistakes. Challenging one you shouldn't have and then not challenging the one they should have....Way too many penalties. Vaitai got destroyed for the entire game (bad news going forward if he can't get right)....the Wentz fumble and the Wentz miss to Agholar early were the two biggest plays that swung the game. Hit on both of those and we are talking about a win. 

Seriously - I can't get over whatever the fuck he was wearing last night.

Glasses matching his argyle sweater...horrible.

Glasses matching his argyle sweater...horrible.
    Matching? He had blue glasses on with a purple argyle sweater. Maybe everyone involved is just color blind.

Anyway, I've gone on way too long about this.....I think there was a game on last night, too. Maybe.
    Goes without saying but we NEED Ertz out there.

Looks like a Rams line.....I don't like the disruption of staying out west this week either....
    chinese-happy.jpg

Looks like a Rams line.....I don't like the disruption of staying out west this week either....
    Really? I like the idea of staying out there. Otherwise, all that traveling back and forth would seem like a big pain in the ass.

I don't feel great about this game, but who knows. I like their chances against Goff more than Wilson. And it'll be another LA game where Philly is the home team.

Overall at the end of this season I think they finish either 13-3 at best or 12-4 at worst. And I think they end up the 2 or 3 seed. I believe the Saints and Vikings would have the tie breakers against them if they were to be tied with either or both of them.

Really? I like the idea of staying out there. Otherwise, all that traveling back and forth would seem like a big pain in the ass.

I don't feel great about this game, but who knows. I like their chances against Goff more than Wilson. And it'll be another LA game where Philly is the home team.

Overall at the end of this season I think they finish either 13-3 at best or 12-4 at worst. And I think they end up the 2 or 3 seed. I believe the Saints and Vikings would have the tie breakers against them if they were to be tied with either or both of them.
    That travel would be horrendous.  I like the idea of staying out there too, the flight from Seattle would be brutal alone.  From a logistics standpoint, but maybe a little bit from a rah rah one too.  Have to spend time together before a big stretch kinda thing.  That said, would be a tough pill to swallow leaving Philly and coming back with 2 losses.  I think they win pretty easily though.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    edited December 2017

That travel would be horrendous.  I like the idea of staying out there too, the flight from Seattle would be brutal alone.  From a logistics standpoint, but maybe a little bit from a rah rah one too.  Have to spend time together before a big stretch kinda thing.  That said, would be a tough pill to swallow leaving Philly and coming back with 2 losses.  I think they win pretty easily though.
    Cmon' man, brutal?  Horrendous?  I get paid a fraction of what those guys get paid and fly 40-50 times per year, including many back and forth trips from California.  [Going to be out there all next week, again]  Travel for them is not brutal.  They don't deal with the stuff normal flyers have to deal with. 

Will it be easier for them to stay on that time zone?  Yeah, I think that makes a lot of sense.  Not sure why the NFL would schedule them b2b vs. NCF West teams on the road.  Seems dumb.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

Cmon' man, brutal?  Horrendous?  I get paid a fraction of what those guys get paid and fly 40-50 times per year, including many back and forth trips from California.  [Going to be out there all next week, again]  Travel for them is not brutal.  They don't deal with the stuff normal flyers have to deal with. 

Will it be easier for them to stay on that time zone?  Yeah, I think that makes a lot of sense.  Not sure why the NFL would schedule them b2b vs. NCF West teams on the road.  Seems dumb.
    Your body also doesn't have to be in pretty much perfect physical condition.  Flying home red eye from Seattle getting in sometime Monday morning, practicing Tuesday and the rest of the week and turning around to head back out west Saturday morning does sounds horrible for athletes. 

They may not deal with lines, security, etc. but you also don't deal with hitting your head into another 300 pound person 30 times a game, broken bones and everything else that goes along with a standard football game, especially late in the season.
    They're big boys. They'll be ok.  Pretty sure the Eagles put in a request to couple 2 of the 3 west coast trips for back to back weeks.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    They've just been too sloppy the last 2 games. Need to clean that shit up.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    edited December 2017

Neither option is good. Just got screwed with this schedule. I feel like athletes, and especially football players, are creatures of habit. So a whole week away in a hotel might feel weird and could mess with their heads a bit. Hardly ever happens in the NFL.

Can't wait for this game. Biggest game of the year.

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171

Neither option is good. Just got screwed with this schedule. I feel like athletes, and especially football players, are creatures of habit. So a whole week away in a hotel might feel weird and could mess with their heads a bit. Hardly ever happens in the NFL.

Can't wait for this game. Biggest game of the year.

the Eagles requested the back-to-back West Coast games. They didn't want to have to go out there and back 3 separate times.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/eagles/Eagles-West-Coast-travel-fans-back-to-back-request.html
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586

Your body also doesn't have to be in pretty much perfect physical condition.  Flying home red eye from Seattle getting in sometime Monday morning, practicing Tuesday and the rest of the week and turning around to head back out west Saturday morning does sounds horrible for athletes. 

They may not deal with lines, security, etc. but you also don't deal with hitting your head into another 300 pound person 30 times a game, broken bones and everything else that goes along with a standard football game, especially late in the season.
    Oh, if only you knew what I did!
    jk.  Good points
    I dont (much) deal with lines or security either ;)
    Duh

chinese-happy.jpg
    Duh

I don't know what any of this means, but I feel like he's on Team Lateral, which is the correct team.
    That makes my head hurt.
    More fires in LA.  Rams are canceling practice. Must be terrifying living in those dry areas.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer