Options

2018 Tour Rumour Thread

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    edited December 2017
    Hi all

Rarely post, but have been reading this thread for months - well done to Dimi for keeping us in the loop!

Probably a daft request, but can someone please post a link for the odds page?

I've put in for Amsterdam, London x2, Prague, Krakow and Berlin... probably end up meeting a few of you next summer!
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets/upcoming-shows

There should be a gold link on that page that says ticket odds. Sometimes the site logs you out and you have to manually log back in. From the main page click on Tenclub and then tickets. It should be on that page.
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    If you don't want to fly or take the train there are private drivers that will take groups up to a maximum of 7 people

Here is a Prague to Krakow example

https://mydaytrip.com/configurator?departureAt=1530522000000&isOtherDirection=true&passengers=2&routeId=77be2b83-ad20-49c8-8725-3845d8010ae3&vehicles=0
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    Does anyone know how much one day tickets to Madrid would cost? I can only see 3-Day festival passes...
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    I wonder if there is anything going on in the US the last week of October. We have a cruise booked and I would gladly cancel for PJ! But the sooner the cancellation the better. 
  • Options
    axellaire8axellaire8 Belgium Posts: 233
    deftones said:
    just_one said:
    Any chance of a 2nd barcelona date?? 
    Hoping the same for Amsterdam
    im sure amsterdam will happen,,as for barca,lets hope,but i have no info about it
    Hope so!!! I have a big doubt for Amsterdam 2 because of pinkpop.... Is it possible that doing 3 shows in the Netherlands?
    Going to werchter and enter for Amsterdam but have no chances to win (reserved seats). Go to the general sale so hope for a second date for Ams to have more chance and also to see 2 shows in a row. Hope that they'll doing a presale for 10 club before the general sale

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

EV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles

• Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 754
    Potentially stupid questions.... Is there anyway to find out if the ten club section is better than the regular GA seats for any of these shows? If not, what is the point in going through the fan club for GA? It locks me in to specific shows and I can't just resell them on the open market if I can't make the show. I had no issues getting face value seats for Berlin in 2012 the week before the show.
  • Options
    mcar74mcar74 Posts: 12
    eyejacker said:
    Does anyone know how much one day tickets to Madrid would cost? I can only see 3-Day festival passes...
    Hi
    one day tickets are 76€+fees (plus 5€ for buyers outside Peninsula). This until January 8th... 
    you can see it here https://madcoolfestival.es/noticia/mad-cool-festival-desvela-los-precios-de-los-tickets-para-la-edicion-2018
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    kaw753 said:
    Potentially stupid questions.... Is there anyway to find out if the ten club section is better than the regular GA seats for any of these shows? If not, what is the point in going through the fan club for GA? It locks me in to specific shows and I can't just resell them on the open market if I can't make the show. I had no issues getting face value seats for Berlin in 2012 the week before the show.
    In NA GA is 10 club only. In Europe it seems like some of the venues have 10 club GA and general sale GA in the same area. I would imagine that the amount of people putting in for 10 club GA would effect this too. If not much interest or if they did not fill the area then they would obviously need to fill it with others from the public sale. 

Saying that 10 club tickets seem to give you two huge perks imo for these shows. Early entry which while not big to some that like to float around and sit at the back is huge to others. If the show is going to sell out fast like Amsterdam and London will then you have a stress free day ahead of you because you already have your tickets. So to answer your question 10 club GA tickets will always be better just based on early entry alone. 
  • Options
    ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    So stoked for everyone going to be seeing them this summer! Unfortunately I've got my own gigs during that time and won't make it, so my question is for the North American tour, based on the previous tours when should we expect an announcement if the tour were to start in say September? Just want to make sure my funds are sorted and I can finally catch the boys! Thanks everyone, enjoy the summer tour!

2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • Options
    Irish_WallyIrish_Wally Ireland Posts: 9
    In the draw for Krakow and Berlin, flights booked from Krakow to Berlin. Roll on July.
  • Options
    hadrieliahadrielia Posts: 123
    edited December 2017
    PJNB said:
    hadrielia said:
    PJNB said:
    hadrielia said:
    Uhm for Barcelona I'm going with 2 people more.. how can i manage to get a 3rd 10c ticket?
    If you want to be seated together you need to do general sale. If you want to stand in GA then you can get your 2 tickets and someone will surely be selling a single on here that you can buy at face value allowing all 3 of you in together.

Yes, the intention is standing GA, I'm only afraid about to trust someone selling the 10c ticket and then be there the 3 of us and it is a scam (i have trust issues lol)
    I hear you 100% on that and I have heard of a couple of issues from fans but the vast majority of people here are solid. There 10 club membership depends on it. Also you can ask for some references from other people they have traded with in the past. I would not hesitate from getting tickets from people in this group. 
    Thanks a lot for the advice :) If anyone is going solo to Barcelona and wins the draw please let me know!
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 754
    PJNB said:
    kaw753 said:
    In NA GA is 10 club only. In Europe it seems like some of the venues have 10 club GA and general sale GA in the same area. I would imagine that the amount of people putting in for 10 club GA would effect this too. If not much interest or if they did not fill the area then they would obviously need to fill it with others from the public sale. 

Saying that 10 club tickets seem to give you two huge perks imo for these shows. Early entry which while not big to some that like to float around and sit at the back is huge to others. If the show is going to sell out fast like Amsterdam and London will then you have a stress free day ahead of you because you already have your tickets. So to answer your question 10 club GA tickets will always be better just based on early entry alone. 
    In Berlin 2012, there were people walking the GA section with giant backpacks of beer to top up your stein. Tough to remain at the front at that rate of consumption.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,928
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Hi all

Rarely post, but have been reading this thread for months - well done to Dimi for keeping us in the loop!

Probably a daft request, but can someone please post a link for the odds page?

I've put in for Amsterdam, London x2, Prague, Krakow and Berlin... probably end up meeting a few of you next summer!
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets/upcoming-shows

There should be a gold link on that page that says ticket odds. Sometimes the site logs you out and you have to manually log back in. From the main page click on Tenclub and then tickets. It should be on that page.
    Thanks for the quick response - appreciate it.
  • Options
    chiefnjkchiefnjk Posts: 301
    Chadplam said:
    So stoked for everyone going to be seeing them this summer! Unfortunately I've got my own gigs during that time and won't make it, so my question is for the North American tour, based on the previous tours when should we expect an announcement if the tour were to start in say September? Just want to make sure my funds are sorted and I can finally catch the boys! Thanks everyone, enjoy the summer tour!

For a Fall 2018 US/Can tour, I would guess an announcement in April or May 2018. If there are Summer 2018 stadium shows (post-Europe tour) in the US/Can, I would guess those would probably be announced by late January or early February 2018. Festival lineup drops obviously vary too but most not until sometime in Spring 2018.
  • Options
    LinhasportLinhasport Porto - Portugal Posts: 61
    I already have tickets yupiiiiiiiiii (for lisbon only)
    let´s see now for the rest of europe
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,928
    Reserved seats lottery percentages already getting low!  
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    booked couple of hotels,krakow and prague.
    rest are easy to find especially the italians
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    Dimi you hitting the whole tour? Might be able to make Amsterdam and London work, any chance of a second Amsterdam show with the break they've got?
    2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • Options
    zanette13zanette13 New Hampshire Posts: 67
    For anyone booking their trip I encourage you to use Ebates when doing so. They offer cash back on purchases and for travel sites the rate is good. Expedia for example gives 10% cash back on your order, good way to save some cash. 

That being said, has anyone seen a show at either Italian venue? Want to get an idea of what they are like. See you in Italy!
    5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 9/26/15, 4/11/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 6/24/18, 6/26/18, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 5/6/22, 5/7/22, 5/9/22, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 9/17/22
    8/2/08, 6/16/11, 9/24/17, 2/3/22, 2/4/22
    11/4/16
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,425
    ZeldaZonk said:
    cutz said:
    From a spanish forum. Two days in Barca? 

13.06 ~ Amsterdam Ziggo
    14.06 ~ Amsterdam Ziggo
    16.06 ~ Pinkpop
    18.06 ~ London O2
    19.06 ~ London O2
    20.06 ~ Tv Promo
    22.06 ~ Milan San Siro
    24.06 ~ Bologna
    26.06 ~ Rome Stadio Olimpico
    1.07 ~ Prague
    2.07 ~ Krakow
    5.07 ~ Berlin Waldbühne
    7.07 ~ Werchter
    9.07 ~ Barcelona St. Jordi
    10.07 ~ Barcelona St. Jordi
    12.07 ~ Madrid (TBD)
    14.07 ~ Lisbon NOS Festival
    VOLAREVOLARE Posts: 235
    4:38PM Flag
    So where do we stand now for Europe rumors? I've been looking for the original list somewhere on here and can't find it.
    Amazing how close the Spanish forum was on the Eurpopean dates. They had some good intel for sure!
    You got to give them credit for being so close.
  • Options
    ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    cutz said:
    ZeldaZonk said:
    cutz said:
    From a spanish forum. Two days in Barca? 

13.06 ~ Amsterdam Ziggo
    14.06 ~ Amsterdam Ziggo
    16.06 ~ Pinkpop
    18.06 ~ London O2
    19.06 ~ London O2
    20.06 ~ Tv Promo
    22.06 ~ Milan San Siro
    24.06 ~ Bologna
    26.06 ~ Rome Stadio Olimpico
    1.07 ~ Prague
    2.07 ~ Krakow
    5.07 ~ Berlin Waldbühne
    7.07 ~ Werchter
    9.07 ~ Barcelona St. Jordi
    10.07 ~ Barcelona St. Jordi
    12.07 ~ Madrid (TBD)
    14.07 ~ Lisbon NOS Festival
    VOLAREVOLARE Posts: 235
    4:38PM Flag
    So where do we stand now for Europe rumors? I've been looking for the original list somewhere on here and can't find it.
    Amazing how close the Spanish forum was on the Eurpopean dates. They had some good intel for sure!
    You got to give them credit for being so close.
    No kidding! 
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,425
    Kearn5y said:
    Reserved seating odds for all London and Amsterdam are falling very fast
    And i thought Europeans only like GA? Unless, its a bunch of Americans going for seats>LOL

Anyone living on the East Coast in the USA check on flights to London? I saw a price of $3,445 !!> I've never flown across the Pond, but is that a average price? 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Chadplam said:
    Dimi you hitting the whole tour? Might be able to make Amsterdam and London work, any chance of a second Amsterdam show with the break they've got?
    i staret italy,finish madrid..but ill skip wercther
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    cutz said:
    Kearn5y said:
    And i thought Europeans only like GA? Unless, its a bunch of Americans going for seats>LOL

Anyone living on the East Coast in the USA check on flights to London? I saw a price of $3,445 !!> I've never flown across the Pond, but is that a average price? 
    That sounds absurd... I'm seeing flights on Google Flights from Boston to London 6/13-6/20 for $300
    4/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL
    9/2/18 - Boston, MA
    9/4/18 - Boston, MA
  • Options
    cutz said:
    Kearn5y said:

That sounds absurd... I'm seeing flights on Google Flights from Boston to London 6/13-6/20 for $300
    $300?? That sounds more absurd than the high price. But good for you if you really find that.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    MK88178MK88178 Chicago Posts: 502
    edited December 2017
    Can you see the percentages this time around of getting tickets. I am not seeing it

Found it. I'm an ass.  
    Post edited by MK88178 on
  • Options
    MK88178MK88178 Chicago Posts: 502
    cutz said:
    Kearn5y said:

$300?? That sounds more absurd than the high price. But good for you if you really find that.
    It is cheap. To fly to Krakow was over a grand from Chicago. Chicago to London to Krakow 400
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    cutz said:
    Kearn5y said:

We just paid $4,000 total for 10 nights in a 5 Star hotel and round trip airfare from Los Angeles to Lisbon for four people.  So I would definitely say that’s extremely high. I’d say u should be able to shop around and get something for 600-800 range. If u package with hotel, u can find great deals. 
  • Options
    cutz said:
    Kearn5y said:

It's true! Google.com/flights... BOS to London (all airports)
    It also seeks the cheapest dates plus or minus three days of whatever you chose. So even 6/15 - 6/20 is $340. I know, it sounds ridiculously low... but silly me for not taking advantage of this and waiting for NA... D:
    4/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL
    9/2/18 - Boston, MA
    9/4/18 - Boston, MA