I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Husband is napping courtesy of a food coma (not Thanksgiving leftovers - that shall come later), so I've packed a bowl of Strawberry Cough and am going to down a portion of a 50-mg fortune cookie.  I don't know how anyone could eat that in full.

Music shall be played at its proper / required volume once a certain someone is done with his beauty sleep.

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    I wanna smoke a stickman!!!!
    https://www.instagram.com/tonygreenhand/
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Who's a happy Stoner today? This gal! :triumph:
    I just came home with my free ounce of top shelf MMJ. My dispensary has a point system and I am very disciplined when it comes to saving them. And now I have a beautiful array of Sativa, Hybrid and Indica before me and I feel like a kid in a candy store...don't know what to choose first! If only I could convey to you all my utter joy at this moment. :heart:
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Dammit! I keep going to light my bong but forgetting to put weed in it first. Third time now. Don't worry, I get smarter when I smoke. 
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Dammit! I keep going to light my bong but forgetting to put weed in it first. Third time now. Don't worry, I get smarter when I smoke. 
    :rofl:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    I just came home with my free ounce of top shelf MMJ. My dispensary has a point system and I am very disciplined when it comes to saving them. And now I have a beautiful array of Sativa, Hybrid and Indica before me and I feel like a kid in a candy store...don't know what to choose first! If only I could convey to you all my utter joy at this moment. :heart:
    Sativa all day long..indica before bed. Your lucky to have options.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Wma31394 said:
    What would be the effect of blending the two and smoking it?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Hahahaha
    I'm with you. How about loading one when it's already loaded.
    #FHP
    Wma31394 said:
    Hybrid. 
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    Hybrid. 
    I mean, would you be energized or relaxed?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    Hybrid. 
    Everyone's different..either way you'l find yourself eating leftover Halloween candy after midnight..
    Wma31394 said:
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    Hybrid. 
    Everyone's different..either way you'l find yourself eating leftover Halloween candy after midnight..
    Haha...true.

For me, hybrids are the best of both worlds.  I generally use Indica when I'm in pain or can't sleep.  Otherwise, Sativa or a blend are my go-to's.
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    Hybrid. 
    Haha...true.

For me, hybrids are the best of both worlds.  I generally use Indica when I'm in pain or can't sleep.  Otherwise, Sativa or a blend are my go-to's.
    Everyday smoker and for me sativa is always preferred..high energy, motivated to do things, and I think clearer. Strong indicas make me feel like mush on the couch..but I totally understand indicas for pain is the way to go.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Agreed - unless I'm smoking it to fall asleep, sativa is the way to go.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I have never tried it nor intend to but I'd go for sativa and then try write a song or paint.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    #FHP
    Beautiful buds, Horos!

I hit our place tonight - perfect timing, quick parking, no other customers.  Four strains, box of Chong pre-rolls, a couple of Cavicones (if anyone can get their hands on these, DO) and of course a bag of gummies.

This place is the absolute best, especially after a long day of work.  I'll take their vibe over the sterile places any day.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    edited November 2017
    Hedo likes it dirty.

:fearful:
    :joy:

The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Hedo likes it dirty.

:fearful:
    :joy:

Your dirt is my fucking food...don't you understand?!
    =)
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    :rofl:

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    Hybrid. 
    Haha...true.

That Indica sounds like something i should try.
    cutz said:
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    Hybrid. 
    Haha...true.

Give 'er a go, cutz!  I've also heard that Gorilla Glue (a hybrid) is almost stronger than Indica.

An aside, watching Action Bronson doing a segment of Fuck That's Delicious in Amsterdam is a thing of beauty.
    hedonist said:
    cutz said:
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    Hybrid. 
    Haha...true.

Give 'er a go, cutz!  I've also heard that Gorilla Glue (a hybrid) is almost stronger than Indica.

An aside, watching Action Bronson doing a segment of Fuck That's Delicious in Amsterdam is a thing of beauty.
    I have no way of getting it, right now. Waiting for the State of NJ to approve it.
    edited December 2017
    cutz said:
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    Hybrid. 
    Haha...true.

Back in the day, we didn't know much about the two strains but I'm wondering if when we scored some "killer weed" it it was a sativa? 

I had a joint once that was from Maui that was the mellowest, most relaxing, no-anxiety/ all-feel-good smoke I've ever had.  Oh, to find that again!

And what is it with some weed that has more of a mild to moderate psychedelic effect?  Sativa, Indica, exotic?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

brianlux said:
    cutz said:
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    Hybrid. 
    Haha...true.

Back in the day, we didn't know much about the two strains but I'm wondering if when we scored some "killer weed" it it was a sativa? 

I had a joint once that was from Maui that was the mellowest, most relaxing, no-anxiety/ all-feel-good smoke I've ever had.  Oh, to find that again!

And what is it with some weed that has more of a mild to moderate psychedelic effect?  Sativa, Indica, exotic?
    I also marvel at the way people describe weed now.  It is great that you can actually pick based on what you want.
    We had Mexi Weed (aka Dirt Weed) and we had Kind Bud and even Skunk.  That was about it.
    If we wanted a mellow buzz we could smoke some leaf. 

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    brianlux said:
    cutz said:
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    Hybrid. 
    Haha...true.

I also marvel at the way people describe weed now.  It is great that you can actually pick based on what you want.
    We had Mexi Weed (aka Dirt Weed) and we had Kind Bud and even Skunk.  That was about it.

Or do what you do now and smoke some pole. 
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    brianlux said:
    cutz said:
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    Hybrid. 
    Haha...true.

HAHA>Good ol' Dirt Weed. Remember that fondly. But, when all else  failed you could always score some Dirt Weed. 

Also remember Skunk. The thing is, it was GOOD Bud that had a sweet taste. You had to be careful when carrying with that Skunk Bud because you could smell it a mile away, and that was BEFORE you fired one up>LOL

When, or "IF", my State approves what might be added to the Medical Marijuana list, i think i'll have to come back here and ask you guys some recommendations on what's best, since you guys are probably more knowledgeable then the Witch Doctors out ther today>LOL
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    brianlux said:
    cutz said:
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    hedonist said:
    Wma31394 said:
    Hybrid. 
    Haha...true.

now you are mentioning something that I know about... :lol:

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    brianlux said:
    Is that for a group munchies fest.....best suited for parties
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto