Options

quick bootleg question

KH2KH2 Posts: 7
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
anyone ever have this problem?

i'm putting Toronto show 2 on to cd's and Disc 2 is 86 minutes, which clearly is too long to put onto 1 disc, even though the track listing suggests it's possible, which it isn't, i'll just have to make a 3rd Disc, which isn't really a big deal, but i was just wondering if this a a comman problem?
They Screamed Our Angst
RIP KDC-LTS
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    KH2 wrote:
    anyone ever have this problem?

i'm putting Toronto show 2 on to cd's and Disc 2 is 86 minutes, which clearly is too long to put onto 1 disc, even though the track listing suggests it's possible, which it isn't, i'll just have to make a 3rd Disc, which isn't really a big deal, but i was just wondering if this a a comman problem?
    I think one of the 05 shows had a similar problem. Have you tried to put the first track of cd2 on cd1?
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    no, however, it's 'Jeremy' clocking in at just over 5 minutes, which still leaves me with 81 minutes on my 2nd disc.
    They Screamed Our Angst
    RIP KDC-LTS
  • Options
    i think the problem is, the show falls just short of needing a 3rd disc

(160 mins) it's actually 4 seconds short. but there is no perfect break in between the set to allow this, no biggie, just kind of screws up the track listing with the artwork.
    They Screamed Our Angst
    RIP KDC-LTS
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    When I used Nero to burn TO 1 last night, there was an option to remove the gaps between songs. Have you tried that?
  • Options
    that sounds delightful but i have no such program, i'm just a poor guy with Windows Media Player
    They Screamed Our Angst
    RIP KDC-LTS