Options

Dating as A PJ Fan

Comments

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I have no desire whatsoever to have children. However, I don't mind practicing how to make them should I ever change my mind.
    I'm actually both surprised and very, very lucky I don't have any.  I was waaaaaayyyyyyyyy too careless "practicing how" in my 20's!!

Must be shootin' blanks!
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited November 2017
    I have no desire whatsoever to have children. However, I don't mind practicing how to make them should I ever change my mind.
    I'm actually both surprised and very, very lucky I don't have any.  I was waaaaaayyyyyyyyy too careless "practicing how" in my 20's!!

Must be shootin' blanks!
    Or there is a couple mini Dyers running around that you aren't aware of!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515

Must be shootin' blanks!
    Or option #3. :whistle:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,756

Must be shootin' blanks!
    I don't know how I'd feel if I found out I shot blanks. Part of me would be ready to GET BUSY NOW!!!. The other part would think of all the "practicing" I did in a needlessly overly safe manner all of these years.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I hooked up with a 27 year old bartender the other night. Was a little surprising but a long time coming.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    He shoots, he scores!

Did she (or he,) like Pearl Jam?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    He shoots, he scores!

I would guess she doesnt know too much about them, just the basics. It really isnt a necessity for me at all.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    He shoots, he scores!

I would guess she doesnt know too much about them, just the basics. It really isnt a necessity for me at all.
    Good for you.
    (And for her, I hope!)
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Dr., did you give the bartender a taste of Pearl Jam?
  • Options

Must be shootin' blanks!
    Only one of the lucky ladies has a child, and it definitely isn't mine.  Unless my little guys survived in there for 3 months.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Must be shootin' blanks!
    Or option #3. :whistle:
    This is why I'm pro choice.
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    :lol:
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716

Must be shootin' blanks!
    I was told I couldn't have children and never used anything with my ex husband for all 4 years of our relationship. Turns out he's not sterile and neither was I. Thankfully, I didn't find that out until after I was married to a #2. Not even during our 3 years of dating. Now I have four kids. FOUR!!!  The last two using the pill and a condom, respectively. Thankfully, they don't have as much ahole  DNA as they would have had loser #1 knocked me up. How crazy lucky is that?
  • Options
    I'm very stoned. I ramble when I'm stoned. A lot. Apologies in advance. 
  • Options
    I miss being stoned. Its been 18 years. Sigh
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    ^^^FoOUR?!?!? Can you let me know what kind of condoms not to wear!?!?!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    Is this what they call The Fixer Story?
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    Is this what they call The Fixer Story?
    If somethin's harrrrrddd have her put a spit shinin' on it!
  • Options
    Hahaha. I used a few different ones. Can't remember the ultimate fail, but after my fourth, I wasn't going to take any chances and do more "market research". I got snipped so fast! And yes, I'm a control freak with no medical training and yet I questioned the doctors and nurses the entire time!!! Damn did I have to bring in a lot of thank you goodies to make up for that last one! But, yay! I'm fixed! My crazy ass can't reproduce again. :triumph:
    I feel a parade may be in order to celebrate. 
    :joy:
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Hahaha. I used a few different ones. Can't remember the ultimate fail, but after my fourth, I wasn't going to take any chances and do more "market research". I got snipped so fast! And yes, I'm a control freak with no medical training and yet I questioned the doctors and nurses the entire time!!! Damn did I have to bring in a lot of thank you goodies to make up for that last one! But, yay! I'm fixed! My crazy ass can't reproduce again. :triumph:
    You're female right? What did you have snipped? :tongue:
  • Options
    I think I meant my Fallopian tubes but I see your point. Me and my dumb phrasing!  :lol: 
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited November 2017
    I think I meant my Fallopian tubes but I see your point. Me and my dumb phrasing!  :lol: 
    So did you opt for the more intrusive and complicated operation because you're a control freak (your words!) or because your husband was too chickenshit to get snipped?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    I hooked up a few times with a woman that told me she had been "tied". A few years later she married one of my best friends and actually got the procedure done. That's some evil shit!
  • Options
    My ex knew a guy who got snipped because he just didn't want kids. Then his wife got pregnant, so the guy flipped out, accused her of cheating on him, and left her .... Once the baby was born she got a paternity test done, and whoops! it was his baby after all. His vasectomy didn't quite take - a few of his boys got through anyway. Not sure if they repaired the relationship or not.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    PJ_Soul said:
    My ex knew a guy who got snipped because he just didn't want kids. Then his wife got pregnant, so the guy flipped out, accused her of cheating on him, and left her .... Once the baby was born she got a paternity test done, and whoops! it was his baby after all. His vasectomy didn't quite take - a few of his boys got through anyway. Not sure if they repaired the relationship or not.
    What a dickhead. It’s fairly well known that the procedure is not always 100% effective. Hope that he’s helping to raise the child but that the wife never took him back and is collecting a hefty alimony on top of child support. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    What a dickhead. It’s fairly well known that the procedure is not always 100% effective. Hope that he’s helping to raise the child but that the wife never took him back and is collecting a hefty alimony on top of child support. 
    Right?! Obviously his wife was swearing up and down that she hadn't cheated and that he had to be the dad, but this idiot absolutely refused to believe her or that there was a chance it could be his. It's like he went nuts or something. I'd never forgive him if I were her.
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    I want woman who good with plough.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    Daaaaayum......
    Not yet, hoping to.
    I'm thinking 10 cc's should do the trick.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    I want woman who good with plough.
    TarzAn? That you?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    dankind said:
    So did you opt for the more intrusive and complicated operation because you're a control freak (your words!) or because your husband was too chickenshit to get snipped?
    Convenience of an emergency c-section. 
    I'm sure he just forgot. :weary: