Options

Ten 7" Sampler records are real!!!

@demetrios just posted on the Porch a SeriusXM PJ promotion with a goody package and there is a Red 7" Ten Sampler record in there!!!

This is the first I have ever seen that 10C and company acknowledging that these even existed!

Woohoo!

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/267690/guest-dj-on-siriusxms-pearl-jam-radio-in-nyc-and-tour-the-studios-plus-memorabilia#latest

Comments

• Options
    PJamminPJammin Posts: 570
    Woohoo indeed!! I have 2 full set of these. Happy to see them formally acknowledged as they are incredibly rare.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,709
    Nice!!
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    Nice!!
    You know Paul, that I've questioned it's authenticity and now I have proof that it's the real deal!
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    Anyone have an rip of the Pearl Jam "Ten" Promo? I want to hear the hidden track!
  • Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Cool!  Good to know.
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    Nice!!
    You know Paul, that I've questioned it's authenticity and now I have proof that it's the real deal!
    Oh yes, i do recall a mention of them in the old radio show thing, or maybe it was in a private message or something, but yes its cool that this is very much out in the open. 

There is always the mystique around the mispressed small hole set, but its definitely nice for any completist to have both

• Options
    I know you had the biggest doubts over the veracity of the box.....whilst im 100% certain on that Im not sure we'll ver get official word on it
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    I know you had the biggest doubts over the veracity of the box.....whilst im 100% certain on that Im not sure we'll ver get official word on it
    The box was a big heartache for me but I'm still super happy that these are out in the open now!
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    The box was a big heartache for me but I'm still super happy that these are out in the open now!
    So is there an "official" box for these or not? I've seen pics of one but the person I obtained my set from claimed the box was a bootleg. 
  • Options
    PJammin said:
    pdalowsky said:
    So is there an "official" box for these or not? I've seen pics of one but the person I obtained my set from claimed the box was a bootleg. 
    Only a handful of boxes are around bv. 
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    PJammin said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Two Sevens, Chris? Two? Haha!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    PJammin said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Box is official 
  • Options
    PJammin said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Two Sevens, Chris? Two? Haha!
    I had 3 at one time... don't judge, lol. 
  • Options

• Options
    Very nice!
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,015
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Damn!  Thanks Chris.
    I won’t even dream about obtaining one 😳
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.