FT: Sealed FYE exclusive Singles Bundle

I have an extra copy of the FYE exclusive vinyl singles bundle if anyone is in need and has any interesting trades.  Sealed

Comments

• Early morning bump!
  • What are you looking for?
  • What are you looking for?
    Posters, vinyl, whatever ya got
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    OP, best if you just say what you want. Don't want your thread to get shut down.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • So easy to get shut down
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • OP, best if you just say what you want. Don't want your thread to get shut down.
    I don't know why this would get shut down, I can't find a rule saying I have to have an ISO list on trades, just that when selling items a price mist be listed.  I am open to offers on pretty much anything PJ related.  

That being said if anyone wanted to trade for a deluxe version of Potato Heads and polaroids I'd be all over it.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    asnipes said:
    OP, best if you just say what you want. Don't want your thread to get shut down.
    I don't know why this would get shut down, I can't find a rule saying I have to have an ISO list on trades, just that when selling items a price mist be listed.  I am open to offers on pretty much anything PJ related.  

That being said if anyone wanted to trade for a deluxe version of Potato Heads and polaroids I'd be all over it.
    Hey, just trying to be helpful. Mods could look at this as you asking for something not of equal value, and yes, vague open threads like yours have been shut down in the past. Good luck, mate. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Here is what I have to trade. 

Here is what/a list of items I would consider trading for said item. 

Mods like to see it and so do we. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • I’ve got a 2013 Klausen Los Angeles poster in mint condition I’d trade for them.
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
  • releeseme said:
    I’ve got a 2013 Klausen Los Angeles poster in mint condition I’d trade for them.
    If that was 13 klausen worcester I'd be all over it but I already have the LA!  Thanks for the offer though!