I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• :):) rgambs said:
    Horos said:

Someone sold me this today for the amount shown.
    Lucky you, slim quarter for $100 over here :(

Was getting a few slim ounces in Florida, no more. Colorado is the place to be! Knowing a few growers helps.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    I've decided to cut down even more on drinking (which was already very little). So since I can't have a drink, and that pain in my ass is still there, I'm getting high AF. I've also got this weird mix of emotions going on and my playlist is randomly playing some messed up shit. This can't end well. :giggle:
    I lied. I had 2 Mike's Hard Lemonades. You know, the ones they sell next to the beer. Sat out with the neighbors and finally met the one behind me (who has a perfect view of my balcony) and I said "Oh shit!" to her face! She said, "Don't worry, we smoke too, we can't really see anything, and we've only seen you in your underwear once...I think".  I'm sure a normal person would be mortified but I just LMAO and invited her over. :lol:
    It just occurred to me...I did that wrong. She should invite me over. Doesn't underwear sightings rate me a dinner at least? I don't really know the protocol here. It was a thong if that makes a difference. 
    @brianlux why do I feel a poll coming on? :lol:
    Ironically, High Enough is playing now. I feel that's appropriate. :dizzy:
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    :sick:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    :sick:
    WTF did I say now? :tongue:
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    edited November 2017
    I've decided to cut down even more on drinking (which was already very little). So since I can't have a drink, and that pain in my ass is still there, I'm getting high AF. I've also got this weird mix of emotions going on and my playlist is randomly playing some messed up shit. This can't end well. :giggle:
    I lied. I had 2 Mike's Hard Lemonades. You know, the ones they sell next to the beer. Sat out with the neighbors and finally met the one behind me (who has a perfect view of my balcony) and I said "Oh shit!" to her face! She said, "Don't worry, we smoke too, we can't really see anything, and we've only seen you in your underwear once...I think".  I'm sure a normal person would be mortified but I just LMAO and invited her over. :lol:
    It just occurred to me...I did that wrong. She should invite me over. Doesn't underwear sightings rate me a dinner at least? I don't really know the protocol here. It was a thong if that makes a difference. 
    @brianlux why do I feel a poll coming on? :lol:
    Ironically, High Enough is playing now. I feel that's appropriate. :dizzy:
    Ah!  The question is, what shall we poll?  Maybe...

When caught in your underwear do you
    A) Offer the observer a hit off your bong?
    B)  Say "Oh shit" to their face?
    C) Have a couple Mike's Hard Lemonades and pee in you undies? or
    D) All of the above.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

^^^ now that's weird.  I typed "B)" and instead got they guy with the shades.  This thread is STONED!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I think a neighbor in a thong makes for a dinner owed one way or the other, depending on the wearer and the viewer.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:
    I think a neighbor in a thong makes for a dinner owed one way or the other, depending on the wearer and the viewer.
    :lol:
    Looks like I should be getting a dinner invite soon. And I'm an excellent guest...I bring party favors. :smiley:
    rgambs said:
    Looks like I should be getting a dinner invite soon. And I'm an excellent guest...I bring party favors. :smiley:
    Hahaha I like your confidence!

If my neighbor caught me out in a thong I think I would be obligated to buy his property and have his house demolished to prevent his spirit from haunting the grounds.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    XJ-13, baby!

(and a gummy bear)
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Here in Australia there is a Australian Government television campaign to tackle drug use, interesting that marijuana is not listed on their website...

https://campaigns.health.gov.au/drughelp

Are they saying marijuana is not harmful by omitting it?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    rgambs said:
    rgambs said:
    Hahaha I like your confidence!

If my neighbor caught me out in a thong I think I would be obligated to buy his property and have his house demolished to prevent his spirit from haunting the grounds.
    :rofl:
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    The wake n bake with a cup of coffee..the best baking!!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    I crank a rip every morning at 430 when I leave for the gym and it's usually the best of the day.
    You just get lost in that first one and experience it without analysis, in my case anyways.
    hedonist said:
    XJ-13, baby!

(and a gummy bear)
    I love how these strains are named.  In Oregon they have some called "Presidential Kush", "Black Widow" and "Durban Poison".

Me too! I find some are common - like last night, we watched a Bong Appetit where a Shabbat meal was prepared (with an elder rabbi and his son who partook in the THC and CBD-infused meal and of a hand-blown glass bong and championed the herb!) - and one of their strains was Supreme Blue Dream.  Looked at my husband, picked up one of our canisters and showed him we had the same.

"Supreme Blue Dream"!  I will definitely be on the lookout for that one come January!  

edited November 2017
    "If you're causing no harm, then you're alright by me"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhKq9JvssB8
    And so, we are burning one down :)

*edited for PWH
    Post edited by hedonist on
    :clap:

From his newest album:
    If we could dance 
    Like Fire
    We'd never get burned
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Thank fucking goodness for this plant!

And thank fucking gambolino for that link!  Going to get it going now. 
    Wow and wow.  In love.  Thank you :)
    LOL!

hehehe.
    hedonist said:
    Wow and wow.  In love.  Thank you :)
    Damnit, my post didn't take!
    It's a good album.
    Has a lyric I really like

Walked the razor's edge
    Poisoned by degrees
    Create each other's voids
    Fill each other's needs
    My options are plenty
    But my choices are few
    I just don't know how to say goodbye to you
  • Wma31394 said:
    Love my morning "hippie speedball"  =)

rgambs said:
    I crank a rip every morning at 430 when I leave for the gym and it's usually the best of the day.
    You just get lost in that first one and experience it without analysis, in my case anyways.
    Love doing this too, but there is no way I'm able to wait till 4:30pm for my first bowl. 
    What You Giving

Wma31394 said:
    Love my morning "hippie speedball"  =)

rgambs said:
    Love doing this too, but there is no way I'm able to wait till 4:30pm for my first bowl. 
    Oh, me neither, that's an AM rip lol
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    edited November 2017
    rgambs said:
    Oh, me neither, that's an AM rip lol
    4:30 AM workout :o , very impressive! That's commitment! Must have glanced over & missed the "morning" part of your quote. I was probably stoned, lol.
    Post edited by guacamolejoe on
    What You Giving