Ok....
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Shyner said:
    War
    Y'all are weak therapists
    YOU'RE a weak therapist
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/266838/the-you-are-thread#latest
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    This is a therapy board?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I love the smell of positivity in the morning.

Maybe try one of these?

• MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    Earth sucks!!!
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Let your love light, Shyner.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    What exactly is going on here?
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    Shyner broke down again
    Love kevin
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Time is only an illusion. 
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Shyner said:
    Shyner broke down again
    Love kevin
    It happens.

You good now?
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    see ya.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    I am good yes. Thanks. 
    Had a good cry for the love lost

https://youtu.be/koRi-zN-b_o
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JvbpRwoPKw

Sing loud 'cause you're still alive...
    Just sing loud
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Keep going my friend
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    I've been equating grief with oceans and flight lately so when I came across this quote, I found it helpful:

“Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.”
    -Vicki Harrison

I hope year waters are calming, Shyner.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

edited November 2017
    brianlux said:
    I've been equating grief with oceans and flight lately so when I came across this quote, I found it helpful:

“Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.”
    -Vicki Harrison

Your consistent sincerity is awesome Brian !
    I appreciate you. I cherish every post you share. 
    Post edited by Shyner on
  • I agree brian is a beacon on here. One of the good souls.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Shyner said:
    brianlux said:

-Vicki Harrison

I agree brian is a beacon on here. One of the good souls.
    Sweet of both of you to say these kind words. 

I was thinking about Shyner's thread about "Good people arn't always good, bad  people aren't always bad."  I've never done anything horrendously bad but I know I've done some pretty awful things- hurt people with my words, let friends down, and, worst of all, stole some bales of recycled cardboard when I was in my early 20's (haha, my criminal claim to infamy).  I try to be better.  This place had helped me be a better person because of all the good souls here.  Somehow, its the nature of the Pearl Jam spirit to bring out the best in folks.  The band, the music, and you fellow fans are a huge gift to me.

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    brianlux said:
    Shyner said:
    brianlux said:

-Vicki Harrison

I was thinking about Shyner's thread about "Good people arn't always good, bad  people aren't always bad."  I've never done anything horrendously bad but I know I've done some pretty awful things- hurt people with my words, let friends down, and, worst of all, stole some bales of recycled cardboard when I was in my early 20's (haha, my criminal claim to infamy).  I try to be better.  This place had helped me be a better person because of all the good souls here.  Somehow, its the nature of the Pearl Jam spirit to bring out the best in folks.  The band, the music, and you fellow fans are a huge gift to me.
    Did you put the recycled cardboard to good use?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:
    brianlux said:
    Shyner said:
    brianlux said:

-Vicki Harrison

Actually what happened was a friend of mine talked me into using my car to tow his trailer to take these big bundles of cardboard form behind a neighborhood grocery store.  I figured, "Who's going to miss a little cardboard?"  So we went to the back of the store one night and loaded up these bundles of cardboard and hauled it all to the recycler's the next day and got some cash for it.  The guy who paid us took down my licensee number and turned me in to the cops.  Going to court over that was embarrassing!  I told the truth, was fined and let off with a warning.  Serious crimes, huh?  :lol:

• Im not confessing here to my sins. I dread to think the backlash :o
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Im not confessing here to my sins. I dread to think the backlash :o
    brianlux said:
    rgambs said:
    brianlux said:
    Shyner said:
    brianlux said:

-Vicki Harrison

Actually what happened was a friend of mine talked me into using my car to tow his trailer to take these big bundles of cardboard form behind a neighborhood grocery store.  I figured, "Who's going to miss a little cardboard?"  So we went to the back of the store one night and loaded up these bundles of cardboard and hauled it all to the recycler's the next day and got some cash for it.  The guy who paid us took down my licensee number and turned me in to the cops.  Going to court over that was embarrassing!  I told the truth, was fined and let off with a warning.  Serious crimes, huh?  :lol:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Great story!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    bump.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11