Comments

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    mace1229 said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    mace1229 said:
    Hence the need to have minimum federal regulations. A previous poster linked to evidence that many gun crimes in California are with guns purchased at Nevada gun shows, the "gun show loophole." I posted a link to evidence that 26,000 gun crimes were committed with guns purchased at gun shows in a given year. Ahh, that pesky gun show loophole. People who can't or shouldn't be allowed to purchase a gun, get them through gun shows, flea markets or other private sales of guns. It would seem, closing that loophole through passage of federal regulations/law would be a no brainer (I have no idea where the CA shooter obtained his gun, could have been perfectly legal, in which case its just another responsible gun owner who one day decided he didn't want to be responsible anymore). Wayne LaPierre was for it before he was against it.

Mace's comparison of gun deaths to second hand smoke and McDonald's consumption is laughable. I have a choice in those instances, I try not to expose myself to second hand smoke and I rarely if ever eat McDonald's. There's not much I can do if someone decides to go on a shooting rampage where I'm present, except CC, which I'm not going to do, learn CPR and First Aid, I have, have situational awareness, I try to and hope that I don't run into a responsible gun owner who decides he's having a bad day and takes it out wherever I happen to be (I avoid shopping at Walmart). But hey, whats 5,000 murders and 15,000 suicides when you have cancer, obesity and car wrecks to worry about?
    That is completely illegally, and can result in jail time for the buyer.
    I know for sure in Nevada, and I believe in every other state as well, even without a background check you are still required to be a resident of the state you are purchasing the gun in. 
    What I am not entirely sure on is how much of a responsibility the seller has in this case, but no matter what it is an illegal transaction since the buyer cannot legally buy guns in Nevada and the California buyer can face serious penalties and lose their right to own a gun. I believe the seller can be held responsible too, but I am not as confident about that. Agreed that a mandatory background would prevent that, and is one reason I said I am for them. If you want to debate technicalities, I wouldn't call it a loophole simply because it isn't legal. But that doesn't really matter in my opinion, call it what you want. 
    I am still very unclear why you essentially make a debate out of everything I have said. My comparison is laughable? It is? Even though that wasn't my comparison, and what I said was when that argument is brought up I respond with just because there are second hand smoking deaths that doesn't mean that we can't try to minimize the gun deaths as well. I really don't think I said anything you would disagree with, which is why it is puzzling to me why every comment of yours for the last 2 days is directed towards me. Is all your hatred for guns just directed at me?

Mace 1229,
    You have put forth rational and informed insight on this and other topics.
    What I don't get is some of the opposition.  Rather than engage in a back and forth discussion with linear thought and dialogue some choose to snipe back with insults (laughable xcetera)
    He "tries to and hopes to avoid running into responsible gun owners who are having a bad day and snap."
    How should we the responsible gun owners respond to that?
    Gee Ryme, how would YOU respond to it?

Gee  Halifax, my first response to it is the suggestion that you  learn how to have a polite discussions & conversations with people.  Arrogance is not a plus.
     Also I would say that people like myself and Mace 1229 aren't the type of people you need to worry about.

If you’re armed, white males, maybe I do? Ignorance is bliss.

I ask this respectfully.  What do you mean if I'm armed, white male, maybe you do?
    the vast majority of mass shooters are (obviously) armed white males. 
    So, I'm a WMA, responsible law-abiding citizen who owns guns.  Are you suggesting that Society needs to be a leery of people like me?  I'm a white male American gun owner.  So you think I am a potential Mass shooter?
    The concern Halifax stated above baffles me.  I'm just trying to understand this.
    His concern/worry is that somebody like myself a responsible mind my own business gun owner is going to have a bad day and go off on a shooting spree, and he doesn't want to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Is that the concern?
    Statistically speaking, yes, respectfully.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

A more developed, respectful answer forthcoming. Busy at work.
    That is not concerning to me, considering whites make up as much of 73% of the population according to wikipedia, but commit only 51% of mass shootings, that is below par.
    The only thing that bothers me about that statement is I can't apply that same logic to terrorists attacks without being accused of being racist. But apply it to whites, and even though the data suggests whites actually commit fewer mass shootings when compared to population size, its completely okay. And I am not referencing just you, I see quite often in the media and articles. 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/24/majority-of-fatal-attacks-on-us-soil-carried-out-b/

I'm not saying we should fear Muslims or someone from the Middle East, just pointing out the double standard in the race/religion card.
    People get accused of being racist/prejudiced about the issue of terrorism based on how they present the info and why they think something is. Saying a religion creates terrorist is a prejudicial statement. A Muslim ban is bigoted, and so is supporting it. The double standard is that immigrants or refugees need extreme vetting, but that gun owners already in the country do not. Claiming refugees are a greater threat has roots in racism. 

• RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    edited November 2017
    I just wounder, how many of these shooters/killers we're brought up in  nice households?  How many of these Mass shooters were shrugged off to daycare at a very young age because it was a single parent family and that single parent had to work?  How many of them we're genuinely loved and cherished by Mom and Dad both?  I think that young boys and girls need to have a dad in their life and a mom.  But the dad to teach discipline, right from wrong.  Teach their sons how to respect women, how to treat women, how to behave in public, what to do when you don't get your way, how to overcome adversity, how to preservier and exercise discipline when need be.
    Family Values would be a great deterrent to this mental illness problem we have.
    Maybe a good sound family structure would help to eliminate some (not all) but a lot of this so-called mental illness that causes these people to go crazy.
    A father figure who teaches his son right from wrong(I know I'm repeating myself but it's important).  A mom who has time to be a at home mom. (I'm not saying women can't have careers) but a mom needs to have time to raise her kids and not be forced to put them into daycare so she can work two jobs trying to make ends meet.
    The debate over gun legislation is valid.
    However, no gun law will prevent mental illness.
    But I think it would be helpful to zero in on what causes these people to snap in the first place.
    Post edited by RYME on
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    Agree with that. 
    I still don't see how it is acceptable to say you fear/worry about someone because they are white.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    RYME said:
    I just wounder, how many of these shooters/killers we're brought up in  nice households?  How many of these Mass shooters were shrugged off to daycare at a very young age because it was a single parent family and that single parent had to work?  How many of them we're genuinely loved and cherished by Mom and Dad both?  I think that young boys and girls need to have a dad in their life and a mom.  But the dad to teach discipline, right from wrong.  Teach their sons how to respect women, how to treat women, how to behave in public, what to do when you don't get your way, how to overcome adversity, how to preservier and exercise discipline when need be.
    Family Values would be a great deterrent to this mental illness problem we have.
    Maybe a good sound family structure would help to eliminate some (not all) but a lot of this so-called mental illness that causes these people to go crazy.
    A father figure who teaches his son right from wrong(I know I'm repeating myself but it's important).  A mom who has time to be a at home mom. (I'm not saying women can't have careers) but a mom needs to have time to raise her kids and not be forced to put them into daycare so she can work two jobs trying to make ends meet.
    No gun law will prevent mental illness.
    But I think it would be helpful to zero in on what causes these people to snap in the first place.
    once again, mental illness is NOT what causes this to happen. it's easy and convenient for people to say "he went crazy", but that is simply not the case. 

and being brought up in a household where mom cooks pies and dad comes home to a glass of scotch and the evening news everyday won't either. studies show that kids in quality child care from an early age actually are better at learning empathy and social skills than those kept at home. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

RYME said:
    once again, mental illness is NOT what causes this to happen. it's easy and convenient for people to say "he went crazy", but that is simply not the case. 

and being brought up in a household where mom cooks pies and dad comes home to a glass of scotch and the evening news everyday won't either. studies show that kids in quality child care from an early age actually are better at learning empathy and social skills than those kept at home. 
    If I say the grass is green you're going to say it's red.  That's just how it is.
    RYME said:
    Daycare and single parent households don’t create mental illness. Your description of a right wing American fantasy land from the past is a myth. 
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

If I say the grass is green you're going to say it's red.  That's just how it is.
    no, it's not how it is. those are facts. try them sometime. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mace1229 said:
    Agree with that. 
    I still don't see how it is acceptable to say you fear/worry about someone because they are white.
    White and armed. Not just race. Race combined with owning firearms. Hasn’t it been espoused that every “legal” gun owner is a “responsible” gun owner? I argue that responsible gun owners are until they’re not. Everyday, it seems, there’s an example. I believe that the recent past of mass shootings or other high profile shootings such as the abortion doctor murdered in church, abortion clinic shootings, attacks on schools, etc., etc. have been committed by white males, disproportionately so. Throw in the Olympic and OKC bombings and it seems angry/religious, armed, white males are the ones needing further scrutiny or “extreme vetting.” My situational awareness tells me to avoid gun owners, regardless of their race.

Mental illness doesnt care if you live in a two parent household, have a single mother who works two jobs or a stay at home mother or a father who teaches right from wrong.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    RYME said:
    Daycare and single parent households don’t create mental illness. Your description of a right wing American fantasy land from the past is a myth. 
    You didn't answer my question. How many of these Mass Shooters came from good families?  How many mass shooters come from Right-wing American fantasy Land?

RYME said:
    RYME said:
    You didn't answer my question. How many of these Mass Shooters came from good families?  How many mass shooters come from Right-wing American fantasy Land?

it's funny to me that you wish to have a serious discussion about this when you think that morals/family values = mental health. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• For anyone interested in help getting to sleep:

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42987.pdf

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • RYME said:
    RYME said:

The NRA lobbies against such data collection.

Brilliantati©
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

I haven’t studied the backgound of all the mass shooters and I also haven’t created a valid criteria for what a “good family” is and how they measure against it. Since I haven’t done that yet, I’m not going to create a half-baked theory about the good ol days to try and come up with answers. 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

How many people grew up in shitty households that don't buy guns and kill people?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    mace1229 said:
    Agree with that. 
    White and armed. Not just race. Race combined with owning firearms. Hasn’t it been espoused that every “legal” gun owner is a “responsible” gun owner? I argue that responsible gun owners are until they’re not. Everyday, it seems, there’s an example. I believe that the recent past of mass shootings or other high profile shootings such as the abortion doctor murdered in church, abortion clinic shootings, attacks on schools, etc., etc. have been committed by white males, disproportionately so. Throw in the Olympic and OKC bombings and it seems angry/religious, armed, white males are the ones needing further scrutiny or “extreme vetting.” My situational awareness tells me to avoid gun owners, regardless of their race.

Mental illness doesnt care if you live in a two parent household, have a single mother who works two jobs or a stay at home mother or a father who teaches right from wrong.

Do you avoid gun owners, or just gun owners who carry?
    I don't carry. I plan to apply for a license, but really only would carry out backpacking/camping. There's been more than one occasion I wish I did have a gun with me while backpacking. I don;t plan on carrying when I go to McDonald's though.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

Since it's your theory, perhaps you can research it, rather than expecting other people to do so

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Jason P said:
    I'd like an AR-15 and some chicken mcnuggets ...

Nah, we don't need any regulation ...
    So this guy had multiple violent offences in his past, multiple violent clashes with other people, was awaiting another court trial for a violent offence, and looks like a f**king idiot that might commit mass murder.

It begs the question: exactly why was he not in a jail cell somewhere?

The 'law discriminates based on color' theorists have something to sink their teeth into here. Blacks are incarcerated for marijuana offences, while white psychopaths are afforded freedom after hurting multiple people and threatening many others.

I'm glad this idiot is decomposing.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Jason P said:

So this guy had multiple violent offences in his past, multiple violent clashes with other people, was awaiting another court trial for a violent offence, and looks like a f**king idiot that might commit mass murder.

The 'law discriminates based on color' theorists have something to sink their teeth into here. Blacks are incarcerated for marijuana offences, while white psychopaths are afforded freedom after hurting multiple people and threatening many others.

For the same reason Rush Limbaugh didn’t serve a day in jail for abusing opioids and committing prescription fraud.

Brilliantati©
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    edited November 2017
    Jason P said:

I wouldn't sell that dude a nerf football if I was a cashier at a Walmart for fear of how he may create chaos in the community.   Yet he had the guns even though he fired rounds at neighbors and stabbed them prior (multiple months) to going on his murder spree hint: SHOULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED BY CURRENT LAW. 

Good thing the good guys got him ...  has it been a week since the last mass shooting?

good thing the NRA fights for the rights of The Great Cornholio
    Post edited by Jason P on
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Maybe if someone would thank Trump for requesting God be with all these victims of mass shootings they would cease. He's doing so much to banish Muslims and mental health.

What we need now is a photo op of Trump at the range with an AR-15 so he can tell us how weak of a gun it really is while being flanked by Mr. LaPierre and Ted Nugent.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • tbergs said:
    Maybe if someone would thank Trump for requesting God be with all these victims of mass shootings they would cease. He's doing so much to banish Muslims and mental health.

What we need now is a photo op of Trump at the range with an AR-15 so he can tell us how weak of a gun it really is while being flanked by Mr. LaPierre and Ted Nugent.
    Don’t forget Sister Sarah. And man, did she ever go the way of Linda Tripp.

Brilliantati©
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    RYME said:
    And this argument was brought to you by the 1950's....

Seriously? Your idea of a good family is the hardworking father laying down the law and the mum staying at home baking and warming his slippers? I grew up in a single parent family, Jesus I guess by your reckoning it's a wonder I'm not a homicidal basketcase.

Honestly, my jaw actually dropped reading your post
  • tbergs said:

I'd crack right up watching that tool shoot a gun.

I can totally picture the recoil slamming him to the ground: face grimacing, hair piece flopping over, skinny legs firing up into the air, size 6 military boots made just for the occasion gleaming, big fart as he hits the deck and Melania in the background doing her best not to smile.
  • tbergs said:

I'd crack right up watching that tool shoot a gun.

I can totally picture the recoil slamming him to the ground: face grimacing, hair piece flopping over, skinny legs firing up into the air, size 6 military boots made just for the occasion gleaming, big fart as he hits the deck and Melania in the background doing her best not to smile.
    I think he’d be more like Cheney and shoot someone in the face.

Brilliantati©
    RYME said:

Seriously? Your idea of a good family is the hardworking father laying down the law and the mum staying at home baking and warming his slippers? I grew up in a single parent family, Jesus I guess by your reckoning it's a wonder I'm not a homicidal basketcase.

Honestly, my jaw actually dropped reading your post.

Well you all think that white male conservatives who own guns and go to church are all dangerous racist white supremacists, that's what you've been trained to believe, hence that's what you think.  Well that assumption is totally bunk.
    No not everyone raised in a single parent house becomes a basket cases no, I never said that.
    But my views are jaw dropping to you and many drama queen folks.  That's because you've been conditioned by the system.  Toss me in that basket of deplorables while you're at it.
    Here is some good reading three different articles showing the benefits of having a father along with a mother in the house.  And the link between mass Shooters and single-parent households without a father along with a few other statistics. Have a nice day.
    1.  https://ivn.us/2015/10/12/the-complex-yet-startling-link-between-single-parenting-and-mass-shootings/
    2.http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/14/guess-which-mass-murderers-came-from-a-fatherless-home/
    3.  http://thebullelephant.com/what-do-all-the-mass-shooters-have-in-common-no-father-in-the-home/

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

Honestly, my jaw actually dropped reading your post.

Well you all think that white male conservatives who own guns and go to church are all dangerous racist white supremacists, that's what you've been trained to believe, hence that's what you think.  Well that assumption is totally bunk.
    No not everyone raised in a single parent house becomes a basket cases no, I never said that.
    But my views are jaw dropping to you and many drama queen folks.  That's because you've been conditioned by the system.  Toss me in that basket of deplorables while you're at it.
    Here is some good reading three different articles showing the benefits of having a father along with a mother in the house.  And the link between mass Shooters and single-parent households without a father along with a few other statistics. Have a nice day.
    1.  https://ivn.us/2015/10/12/the-complex-yet-startling-link-between-single-parenting-and-mass-shootings/
    2.http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/14/guess-which-mass-murderers-came-from-a-fatherless-home/
    3.  http://thebullelephant.com/what-do-all-the-mass-shooters-have-in-common-no-father-in-the-home/

I seem to remember like it was just yesterday you complaining about others being arrogant.......

And maybe we'll be more likely to credit your links if they don't come from biased sources.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • RYME said:

I had brought up about "why" these mass shootings happen too and got very little response from anyone on here.

It seems for the most part people just want gun regulations and that be the end of it and not try and find out why people are doing this.
  • RYME said:

I had brought up about "why" these mass shootings happen too and got very little response from anyone on here.

It seems for the most part people just want gun regulations and that be the end of it and not try and find out why people are doing this.

That's far from the truth.

People would like to probe the idea of why people are becoming disenfranchised from society to the point they want to kill everybody... but in the meantime... until the answers are definitively laid out... sensible people would like to try and disable them from producing carnage with tried, tested, and true measures that have succeeded in other countries.

The sensible people are met with resistance from people who really like their guns. They cite all kinds of toothless reasons to oppose the change effort, but these arguments are merely a façade- nobody could be so stupid as to think there is a reasonable argument opposing the common sense measures desperately needed in the US. The resistance is motivated by an intense admiration and obsession for really cool looking weapons. In short... selfishness.
  • RYME said:

That's far from the truth.

People would like to probe the idea of why people are becoming disenfranchised from society to the point they want to kill everybody... but in the meantime... until the answers are definitively laid out... sensible people would like to try and disable them from producing carnage with tried, tested, and true measures that have succeeded in other countries.

The sensible people are met with resistance from people who really like their guns. They cite all kinds of toothless reasons to oppose the change effort, but these arguments are merely a façade- nobody could be so stupid as to think there is a reasonable argument opposing the common sense measures desperately needed in the US. The resistance is motivated by an intense admiration and obsession for really cool looking weapons. In short... selfishness.
    and we talk in circles again.

If you start on page one of this thread I'm sure most of the things said have all been recycled.  I think I'm the only one besides RYME recently to ask as to why, to really come to a reason for people going sideways.

You can have regulation but there needs to be a deeper reason as to why, a motive for people to easily go out and kill people.
This discussion has been closed.