NCAA College Football -

Comments

• lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    lolobugg said:
    I can't wait for Alabama to embarrass the holy living shit out of Georgia in the SEC title game, if Auburn doesn't do it this weekend first.  Georgia #1. That shit's hilarious right there.  Arguably the easiest division in college football.

I am worried about Auburn as usual. Iron Bowl is never an easy win.

the barners get every call at Jordan Hare. that being said.... the Auburn/Georgia game should be interesting.

Where are they playing it?

Uga @ Auburn 

OH shit, in that case I would def take Auburn to cover the spread.

I think the bullpups will ultimately win the game, but it'll be a shootout.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    I'm going to revise my playoff picks from yesterday:

Notre Dame
    Auburn
    Oklahoma 
    Clemson

I know, it definitely seems a little crazy (and biased if you know I'm a Notre Dame fan) but one way or another, the top 4 as it is has got to change. Plus, I don't like chalk talk...I like chaos! Auburn wins this week but does jump to #2 until they win the Iron Bowl! Bama under Saban not in the top 4??? Let the talk of an 8 team playoff explode!!!!! 

#chaos
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Oh boy.
    Why not a 16 team playoff?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    ND could be in every year!
    FSM save us.  
    ;)
    Lol...as a closet Irish fan, I would think you'd appreciate ND being in it every year. :lol:
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    Hahaha. 

Nope
    2 things to piss off the college football world more than anything else:

ND as #1
    Bama left the fuck out!
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715

ND as #1
    Bama left the fuck out!
    Bama being left out would make the college football world very happy.  They're the Patriots of college football.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
    KC138045 said:

ND as #1
    Bama left the fuck out!
    Bama being left out would make the college football world very happy.  They're the Patriots of college football.
    I think people like Bama OK, it is just the haters of all things great that get tired of teams when they stack together good runs like this.  Bama was garbage for a good spell, now they are awesome for a while.  I don't dislike them, I admire the run they are on.
    Huge college football Saturday today! I will be getting fatter by the game.
  • ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    Got my ticket last night for the Wisconsin Iowa game. Hyped!
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    Defense gave up 55 yards and 0 points to an offense that just put up 48 points on an elite team last week. But still we won't get the respect we deserve.
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
    edited November 2017
    Iowa got clocked, nice work

If you beat OSU, you will get respect...just stay on target.  

USC beat a shit Colorado team, but not before going to sleep after dominating in the first half...again.  our coaches suck.  Can they fire them if they beat fUCLA, win the Pac12 championship game and then beat a decent team in a decent bowl?  I sure hope so.
    Lots of injuries but with this talent we should have one loss (at worst) and have dominated the teams we beat to the point of being very much in the conversation.

Damn I miss The Pete.  When we have The Pete as coach and he covered the D....and we had Norm Chow as Offensive Coordinator?  The results were predictable.  Great coaching, great talent....look at everywhere that happens.  Great results

Frig 

Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    top 3 teams have a good shot at losing.  Georgia already lost, and Notre Dame and Bama both losing
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    ^^^Notre Dame already lost. 
    Ohh damn, convicts running wild 
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    ehbacon said:
    Defense gave up 55 yards and 0 points to an offense that just put up 48 points on an elite team last week. But still we won't get the respect we deserve.

Deserve????  Come on...look at their schedule.  Non-conf was a joke and the teams they've played in conference so far have also been a joke.  If you're looking at beating Iowa at home as a key win, you know your schedule is weak as shit.  If they win out, they'll get in...and probably get crushed by whoever the #1 seed is.
    Hats off to Jalen Hurts.  Young Man showed his guts on that drive...and the whole time looked like he was playing backyard ball.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    Hats off to Jalen Hurts.  Young Man showed his guts on that drive...and the whole time looked like he was playing backyard ball.

Happy that Alabama won.  Miss State playing like complete pussies....get the ball with 2 mins left with the game ties and they're playing for OT.  Garbage.  But they did cover the +14.5 which was nice for my wallet.
    edited November 2017
    1,3,6,9 all lose.
    You wanted chaos.  You got it.
    2 could have lost but their opponents has idiots for coaches.  (Seriously, you blitz the house on 3rd and long with the game on the line?!)
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Wobbie said:
    Shyner said:
    1 georgia
    2 bama
    3 wisconsin
    4 ND

#3 is funny.
    1 & 4 are, too.
    :smiley:
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    Haha
  • As a Canes fan I couldn't be happier.  They have been shitty for so long last night and this season, have been an absolute dream so far!

They kicked ND's heads in.  No more national title talks for them. 

IF Miami doesn't get put at 3 I'll be really surprised.  Hey NCAA, how's the Canes schedule looking now?
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    As a Canes fan I couldn't be happier.  They have been shitty for so long last night and this season, have been an absolute dream so far!

IF Miami doesn't get put at 3 I'll be really surprised.  Hey NCAA, how's the Canes schedule looking now?
    Should definitely be in the top 4. 
    As a Canes fan I couldn't be happier.  They have been shitty for so long last night and this season, have been an absolute dream so far!

You do realize that the KBS is still at my house, right? :lol:
  • As a Canes fan I couldn't be happier.  They have been shitty for so long last night and this season, have been an absolute dream so far!

You do realize that the KBS is still at my house, right? :lol:
    I'll be sure to go check on the other threads and just leave this one alone for a bit, lol...
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    1 bama
    2 miami
    3 wisconsin
    4 shyner university
    I'll be sure to go check on the other threads and just leave this one alone for a bit, lol...
    Hahahahahaha
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    I usually don’t like to talk shit, but.....

THE ohio state university will expose wisconsin for the fraud they are.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16