2»

Comments

• Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    jjflash said:

edwho said:

WOW, dreams really do come true! :bow: and more is better you know :kiss:

Nice three day run!!!
    Great run - agreed! thank you :) now if I could just teach the Warriors how to run back and defend!!

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    Friday
    Man of Golden Words (intro instrumental)
    Say Hello 2 Heaven, Wooden Jesus, Call Me a Dog, Your Saviour, Stardog Champion, Stargazer, Seasons, Jump Into the Fire, Four Walled World, I'm a Mover, Pushin Forward Back, Hunger Strike, Quicksand, Heartshine, River of Deceit, Holy Roller, Reach Down
    Encore:
    Man of Golden Words, Times of Trouble, Achilles Last Stand, Missing, Fascination Street, War Pigs
    Encore:
    All Night Thing

~

Saturday
    Man of Golden Words (intro instrumental)
    Say Hello 2 Heaven, Wooden Jesus, Call Me a Dog, Your Saviour, Stardog Champion, Stargazer, Seasons, Jump Into the Fire, Four Walled World, I'm a Mover, Pushin Forward Back, Hunger Strike, Hey Baby, Heartshine, River of Deceit, Holy Roller, Reach Down
    Encore:
    Man of Golden Words, Baby Lemonade, Times of Trouble, Achilles Last Stand, Holy Holy, Fascination Street, War Pigs
    Encore:
    All Night Thing

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    kerbjackkerbjack kamloops bc Posts: 218
    Went to night 1 in SF, had an amazing time, the whole weekend in San fran was legendary for the wife and I. So many TOTD and PJ (MLB, Mookie Blaylock) shirts and merch around town.

The show itself was fucking fantastic! Got there just after doors opened, avoided lineups and crowds and settled into our spot, 6 or 7 deep in front of Stone. The boys sounded great and my neck is still hurting from head banging so viciously to the Sabbath cover. So cool that these guys came out to celebrate that great album, and Andy Wood. Thanks for giving this gift to the fans!

'Have you seen the way that tree bends?'
  • Options
    stevedsteved Posts: 651
    Hey guys, thought you might enjoy this! I filmed the entire night 1 San Fran show from the rail and synced it with an excellent audio source..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5KLvctkbQE&feature=youtu.be
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    steved said:

Hey guys, thought you might enjoy this! I filmed the entire night 1 San Fran show from the rail and synced it with an excellent audio source..

Omg thank you! Not to be greedy, but do you have night 2 as well?
  • Options
    MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    Very cool steved - thanks man!
  • Options
    green mountain mangreen mountain man Posts: 735
    edited November 2016
    Awesome job.
    steved said:

Post edited by green mountain man on
  • Options
    Suziemay said:

steved said:

Omg thank you! Not to be greedy, but do you have night 2 as well?
    Ha.. No I didn't film the show night 2.. I was front row center again and soaked up all of the magical glory of relaxing and enjoying the show!

Except Hendrix Hey Baby! I did whip out the camera for that one song! Lol

1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    steved said:

Wow, thanks! Amazing job.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    JMoneyJMoney Denver Posts: 44
    Appreciate your work from night 1 steved... watching it now. (From the guy in the Riot Act hoodie). ;-)
    Lake Fairfax, VA '92 - Missoula, MT '12 - Baltimore '13 - Denver '14 - Telluride '16 - Denver '22
  • Options
    BelushiBelushi CA Posts: 13
    Incredible show the boys really made the fans happy playing these gigs. Mike McCready the passion you play with is unprecedented and what you can do with a guitar only you can explain. I was on Stones side for night 2 and was jumping up in the air to see what the heck Mike was doing to get that sound. It felt and sounded like he took me to planet Mars an back in a couple of hours. Had 1 beer and forgot the lighter so couldn't spark the doobie all night while everyone vaped so I was sober as can be. Jeff Ament you thumped that bass all night driving the heart beat of the crowd, enjoyed the song Seasons your an old soul Jeff. Stone Gossard when you play your guitar and reach down and lift the crowd Up, your incredible rhythmic style has such creativity that makes a lot people happy. Matt Fuckin Cameron! Its like I heard ghost notes coming from your kit all night your a force that drives the music. Chris Cornell your one Bad Mutha Fucker! as you peered over the crowed with your piercing eyes you had the girls wet in the panties and the guys charged up as everyone sang with you. The Band sounded like a supped up 57' Chevy ready to roll. Its like watching a great house band that can invite just about anyone and everyone to play with them and sound amazing. What a treat and I am very Thankful to have experienced this.
  • Options
    Finally finished editing the San Fran Temple Multi Cam Video... Think it came out really nicely.. Hope you enjoy! https://youtu.be/GL40T2QWtyw

TEMPLE OF THE DOG *COMPLETE CONCERT* MULTI-CAM
    SAN FRANCISCO, CA - 11.11.16
    BILL GRAHAM CIVIC AUDITORIUM

FILMED IN HD 1080 / RENDERED IN 60FPS & SYNCED W/ UPGRADED AUDIO SOURCE.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 02:19:58 (APROX 140 MIN)

1. MAN OF GOLDEN WORDS PIANO INTRO...
    2. SAY HELLO TO HEAVEN
    3. WOODEN JESUS
    4. CALL ME A DOG
    5. YOUR SAVIOR
    6. STARDOG CHAMPION
    7. STARGAZER
    8. SEASONS
    9. JUMP INTO THE FIRE
    10. FOUR WALLED WORLD
    11. I'M A MOVER
    12. PUSHING FORWARD BACK
    13. HUNGER STRIKE
    14. QUICKSAND
    15. HEARTSHINE
    16. RIVER OF DECEIT
    17. HOLY ROLLER
    18. REACH DOWN
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    19 MAN OF GOLDEN WORDS
    20. COMFORTABLY NUMB ( SNIPPET )
    21. TIMES OF TROUBLE
    22. ACHILLES LAST STAND
    23. MISSING
    24. FASCINATION STREET
    25. WAR PIGS
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    26. ALL NIGHT THING
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    27. HEY BABY, LAND OF THE NEW RISING SUN (HENDRIX) 11.12.16
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL VIDEO FOOTAGE EDITED & AUDIO REMASTERED BY STEVE D.

MANY THANKS TO THE FILMER'S WHO FILMED THE ENTIRE CONCERT:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ADMIRALNEEDA (RYAN) 2ND ROW CENTER / RIGHT
    JEFF LEMAS - RIGHT SIDE LOGE
    STEVE HAGAR - STAGE SHOT DISTANT CENTER
    STEVE D - FRONT ROW CENTER / LEFT
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY THANKS TO THESE YOUTUBE SOURCES WHERE ADDITIONAL HD FOOTAGE WAS USED:

MATT CELLI (CALL ME A DOG, HUNGER STRIKE, RIVER OF DECEIT)
    BIGKAT0812 (SAY HELLO TO HEAVEN)
    GBAUER10 (PUSHING FORWARD BACK, REACH DOWN)
    LAIRYGIRL (WOODEN JESUS)
    GO SEE LIVE MUSIC (HEY BABY)

MY THANKS TO THE AUDIO TAPER, WHO DID AN EXCELLENT JOB!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL THANKS TO MFC172 FOR SOURCING VIDEO FOOTAGE AND THE AUDIO FOR THE PROJECT IN ADDITION TO FEEDBACK WITH EDITING.

THANKS TO DATFLY FOR THE USE OF HIS VIDEO CAMERA FOR THIS CONCERT.

ADDITIONAL THANKS TO VIDEOGREMMIE FOR HELPING TO PUT ME IN TOUCH WITH ONE OF THE FILMER'S, AND TO MATT RUSSELL FOR ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE..

AS YOU CAN SEE NONE OF THIS IS A ONE PERSON TASK!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Editing / Filming Notes:

My wife and I were able to attend 5 of the 8 shows on this tour. We still had the next night in San Fran, and two nights in Seattle to go, so I felt comfortable filming the entire concert, and not losing out on the experience. We had camped out and were first in line. We were against the rail in between Jeff and Chris. The stage was rather high, and I had security a few feet in either direction from me. In order to not flagrantly hold the camera up and to steady my arms, I used the rail to balance my forearms. Unfortunately by keeping the camera low and using the rail like this, it was extremely difficult for me to see the screen of the camera, do to the upward angle. This is why you see the bottom of the stage often on my angle, and heads of the security. I could not feel confident in zooming as much as I would have liked. Ryan's 2nd row angle compliments mine well, though he had many obstructions, I was able to edit them out, and only use the footage where it is clean. He zooms in often, and he has many amazing close ups that are brilliant. The result is hopefully clean and an unobstructed view of the action. Jeff's (Stone side) angle is great, as it is steady and gives us the contrast we need to move away from these other two angles, and is great during shots of drum fills and up tempo areas.. The distant shot that was provided by Steve Hagar was not shot in the highest bit rate, and was a little grainy and filmed from far away, but when there was very good light saturation it was awesome to see the light show and it was steady on a tri-pod.

These shows have been a dream come true for my wife and I. We listened to this CD every night to go to sleep for the first 10 years we were together. If we were still awake by the end of Reach Down it was a rare occasion! After 23 years together we enjoyed watching these moments together more than I could ever had imagined. Tears were shed from the first note of the first show to the last note of Seattle 2! it was everything I had hoped it would be!

I hope you all enjoy!
    Steve

• Options
    Now it seems like 2 much ❤️ is never enough

• Options
    San Francisco...where the flowers bloom in spring ❤️