• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited November 2017
    FR181798 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    FR181798 said:
    mace1229 said:
    FR181798 said:
    I sold spares of Lost Dogs, Riot Act back in the day and made no profit. Not really one to hang on to spares and really kicking myself for it. More recently I sold the US pressing of Live on Ten Legs when I got the box and had no idea it would become a collectable so soon. Even the Ten Redux EU pressing has vanished now. Wish I had a Crystal Ball.
    Wait, there was a US pressing of LO10L?
    I bought mine immediately from 10c and it shipped from Europe. I remember because after about 6 weeks of it not showin gup I emailed 10c, and they told me to wait longer because of customs. About a month later when it still didn't show they sent another. The funny thing is the original order showed up, no joke, 6 months later.
    When/where were the US pressings sold?
    The US pressing was just the gatefold vinyl, no box. The EU pressing was the box with the vinyl and CD etc. It was amazing how quickly the US LP vanished, I doubt if you can get one under $100 now. The box took longer to sell out, probably because it was £50 at first then reduced to £20/£25 a lot of places.
    You can quite easily get one for well under $100. There are plenty of them on discogs (huge price range, but starting at $50 CAD). :)
    Cheapest mint copy is $75 on discogs plus postage. I live on the UK so by the time you factor in customs duty, you are talking $130 for a record that was around $25 or $30 only a few years ago. Just saying, I should have kept mine even though I have the box.
    Well sure, if you want it sealed it's going to be more expensive. Hey, don't get me wrong. I don't think that album is worth more than maybe $30, lol. I think LO10L is one of their worst releases ever.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,574
    all 3 of mine shipped yesterday
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    I’m in the Amazon boat. Got S/T today and Binaural and Riot Act have no eta. Pretty sure I’ll get them soon enough.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,008
    DewieCox said:
    I’m in the Amazon boat. Got S/T today and Binaural and Riot Act have no eta. Pretty sure I’ll get them soon enough.
    Same. Kinda pissed, got the same shaft with Lets Play Two. If youre gonna charge me for prime, then at least deliver on the promises. It would be like if I paid for a single 2 years ago and I'm still waiting on it.....
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    I ordered late so that’s on me. I’m not too worried about missing out. Think there will be plenty of these.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,008
    I ordered the day it became available, and dint get half of what I ordered.