Options

2018 Tour Rumour Thread

Comments

• Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,877

Olivavu said:
    I'm bored of reading Alternative Nation articles citing "expert" dmitrispearljam as a source for tour rumours. 
    Give me some actual news and not speculation from someone who is not a source.
    Stop giving them clicks. Clicks = advertising = $$$
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,814

Olivavu said:
    I'm bored of reading Alternative Nation articles citing "expert" dmitrispearljam as a source for tour rumours. 
    but, they always say the content will blow you away/melt your heart! how do I resist?????
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    Olivavu said:
    i have nothing to do with that site..they use my name for their own purpose
    as for me,i dont post rumors or speculation
    i post information which are legit.and .been proved every time
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,877

Olivavu said:

Olivavu said:
    but, they always say the content will blow you away/melt your heart! how do I resist?????
    I know! We all want our hearts blown and minds melted...or whatever.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,841
    Olivavu said:
    You should get some money from them!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Olivavu said:
    i dont want to do anything with anyone,,im just fine be myself..,a pj fan
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JimminezJimminez Posts: 217
    edited November 2017
    mcgruff10 said:
    Olivavu said:
    Tomorrow's headline will read "dimitrispearljam has revealed new tour info and that he's fine by himself.  You heard it hear, second"
    Post edited by Jimminez on
    2018 - 8/8, 8/10
    2016 - 5/5, 5/8, 5/10, 5/12, 8/5, 8/7
    2014 - 6/28, 6/29
    2013 - 10/12, 11/24
    2011 - 9/14
    2005 - 9/16
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    Jimminez said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Olivavu said:
    Tomorrow's headline will read "dimitrispearljam has revealed new tour info and that he's fine by himself.  You heard it heard, second"
    "Dimitrispearljam expects to get a private, solo show during upcoming tour". 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    KusyKusy Posts: 350
    Will the pizza be delivered in November? 'Cause Im waitin', watchin the clock and going hungry. 
    2007: Chorzow, PL
    2014: Gdynia, PL
    2017: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2018: PinkPop Festival, NL; London #1, UK; Padova, ITA; Prague, CZ; Krakow, PL; Berlin; DE; London #2, UK
    2019: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,023
    GNR just announced a European tour for next summer, PJ - take note. It's not too early, come on, let us know.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    mrk2 said:
    GNR just announced a European tour for next summer, PJ - take note. It's not too early, come on, let us know.
    Yes and no Ireland this time around. May be an expensive summer if i have to travel for both PJ & GNR. 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    exileexile Dublin Posts: 82
    The National First headliner for NOS ALIVE Portugal  . Hopefully Pearl Jam is 2nd Headliner !!
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,835
    exile said:
    The National First headliner for NOS ALIVE Portugal  . Hopefully Pearl Jam is 2nd Headliner !!

Mad Cool July 12-14- QOSTA confirmed
    Cruilla July 13,14-
    NOS Alive July 12-14- The National confirmed

• Options
    exile said:
    oulala
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    mrk2 said:
    Yes and no Ireland this time around. May be an expensive summer if i have to travel for both PJ & GNR. 
    No Finland either. Luckily they are playing Estonia, which is a two hour ferry ride from here and alcohol is cheap there, so it's a win-win trip :lol:
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,835
    exile said:
    oulala
    The National is the 13th. That leaves PJ for the 14th, Saturday night.
  • Options
    No PJ at Download in the UK, then. Always assumed they'd play that festival one year but they keep defying my expectations.

Pretty hyped, though. Four years was a good break after 2010/12/14. Way past time the full band came back to London proper and held more than one show elsewhere. I just want to know dates so I can avoid the usual 'don't have a ticket for Glastonbury' scare.

"Hey Eddie, great show-- fuck you!"
    PJ - London 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12 + 21/6/12, Isle of Wight 23/6/12, Seattle 6/12/13, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Boston 5/8/16 + 7/8/16
    Ed - London 31/7/12, Amsterdam 27/5/17 + 30/5/17, London 6/6/17 + 7/6/17
  • Options
    eddiec said:
    exile said:
    oulala
    The National is the 13th. That leaves PJ for the 14th, Saturday night.
    i know very very well what leaves for pj ;)
  • Options

No PJ at Download in the UK, then. Always assumed they'd play that festival one year but they keep defying my expectations.

Pretty hyped, though. Four years was a good break after 2010/12/14. Way past time the full band came back to London proper and held more than one show elsewhere. I just want to know dates so I can avoid the usual 'don't have a ticket for Glastonbury' scare.

yeah,pj not play to festival net year in uk
    arena shows sounds better!
  • Options
    KusyKusy Posts: 350
    Hoping for Berlin or two! :)
    2007: Chorzow, PL
    2014: Gdynia, PL
    2017: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2018: PinkPop Festival, NL; London #1, UK; Padova, ITA; Prague, CZ; Krakow, PL; Berlin; DE; London #2, UK
    2019: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,944
    edited November 2017
    exile said:

i really hope National are not headliners LOL no way they are big enough to put 55.000 people in Nos Alive
    Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    just_one said:
    exile said:

i really hope National are not headliners LOL no way they are big enough to put 55.000 people in Nos Alive
    in 2010 was the best european crowd i ever saw..amazing..we have those hawaian neckless with those lights,was magical during release
    i really loved portugal and the people there..
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    just_one said:
    exile said:

in 2010 was the best european crowd i ever saw..amazing..we have those awaian neckless with those lights,was magical during release
    i really loved portugal and the people there..

thanks for the complement

i may be biased but i really think we are one of the best crowds in the world. Top 5 for sure.

in sing a long i think we are only beaten by argentina

State of love and trust from the 2006 tour in lisbon (sep. 5th) is the best version of that song i´ve ever heard.

Just breathe 2010 in lisbon is hands down the best version of that song.

even in betterman 2010 after the intro eddie´s says "cant find a better crowd"...
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,742
    I have no doubt Pearl Jam will sell out most if not all of these arenas that they are rumoured to be playing at but the stadiums and festivals are another story. We have already had a handful of Euro tour announcements from other huge bands on par with Pearl Jam and with only so much money/vacation time to spread around I wonder if management will scramble a bit and try to get the dates out sooner to be more competitive. Maybe I am over thinking this though and Pear Jam is Pearl Jam and they know if they play we will come. 
  • Options
    I would assume festivals would like to announce them asap. They want to attract people to their festival, and not the other huge festival which just announced GNR, Foos, Ozzy or other huge names. Just an example. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,742
    mrk2 said:
    I would assume festivals would like to announce them asap. They want to attract people to their festival, and not the other huge festival which just announced GNR, Foos, Ozzy or other huge names. Just an example. 
    I would love to get a festival announcement at least. We could probably do a pretty good job of connecting the dots after that. Really looking forward to seeing what is being played before or after Krakow if the rumour is true. 
  • Options
    Erik1977Erik1977 Heerlen Posts: 140
    PJNB said:
    mrk2 said:
    I would love to get a festival announcement at least. We could probably do a pretty good job of connecting the dots after that. Really looking forward to seeing what is being played before or after Krakow if the rumour is true. 
    Same here. It would help a lot with planning and blocking work agendas, looking at flights already etc. Also very curious what non festival cities are being played in the last week leading to NOS Alive (assuming that's one of the last, if not the last show of the tour again).    
    2000 Pinkpop
    2006 Arnhem, Antwerp
    2007 Düsseldorf, Nijmegen
    2009 Rotterdam, London
    2010 London, Nijmegen, Berlin, Arras, Werchter
    2012 Manchester I, Amsterdam I + II, Werchter, Berlin I + II, Stockholm
    2013 Brooklyn I + II, Philly I + II
    2014 Amsterdam I + II, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Werchter, Leeds
    2016 Fenway I + II
    2018 Amsterdam I + II, Pinkpop, London I + II, Padova, Kraków, Barcelona, Seattle I + II
    2022 Pinkpop, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I + II, Prague , Amsterdam I, Amsterdam II
    2023 Austin I + II

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Pearl Jam will sell out Nos Alive in maximum a week(hell even less i think) ,u can quote me on that.

the demand for a show in portugal is HUGE.(last PJ show here was in Optimus Alive (now called NOS Alive) in 2010 and if we go to non festival shows it was on 2006 (the ONLY double date in that european tour) ...hell they could play NOS Alive , play in the same place the day after(assuming they play on saturday which is the last day) and im pretty sure they would sell out again...
    Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    Newsletter is giving good vibes with the "PJ Tour 2018", looking forward to a sun soaked summer and few shows in Europe! Hopefully a few festival dates. Should do Hyde Park again, there's a thought! 
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Newsletter is giving good vibes with the "PJ Tour 2018", looking forward to a sun soaked summer and few shows in Europe! Hopefully a few festival dates. Should do Hyde Park again, there's a thought! 
    I really hope they don’t play Hyde Park again lol 
    Too big, and pants sound. Last time I was lucky enough to be with a group of great people, we effectively made our own atmosphere.
    Besides they didn’t sell out MK. 
    A couple of nights at the O2 would be grand.
    Throw in a smaller show either like Leeds or SBE (10C gig at the Eden Sessions = dream) and that would be even sweeter, but the O2 would do. 

2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii.