Options

How can the Anthology book be the complete scores?

Are they done making albums? Why the box that only holds and lists 10 through LB?

Comments

• Options
    Could be
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    KusyKusy Posts: 350
    Just marketing. 
    2007: Chorzow, PL
    2014: Gdynia, PL
    2017: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2018: PinkPop Festival, NL; London #1, UK; Padova, ITA; Prague, CZ; Krakow, PL; Berlin; DE; London #2, UK
    2019: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    edited November 2017
    Because that's all they have right up to now.  Try not to overthink things.  When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.
  • Options
    brainofebrainofe Posts: 263
    It's like a Greatest Hits album, it's everything up until a certain point.
    Down in the hole, Jesus tries to crack a smile beneath another shovel load.
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    One could have made the same assumptions when they came out with a "Greatest Hits" album. Doesn't mean they're done making new music.
  • Options
    Because that's all they have right up to now.  Try not to overthink things.  When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.
    Fantastic! I'm totally overthinking it.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Ignore the word "complete". No solos. Not all lyrics. Complete doesn't actually mean anything in relation to this book. It is just a marketing buzzword.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    They should have 12 new unheard songs in it, and shadowrelease a new album with those songs on the day of release.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"