******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    They had their backups get significant time against a team most would consider to have one of the best defenses.  
    Impressive

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    I cannot believe how good this team has been.  
    pretty amazing when you consider the number of injuries too.  to have a stud QB and a great d-line is damn good place to start. today was damn impressive.  so excited for the possibilities for January already.

Cowboys start to play really well.  Hope that woman beater ends up having to sit soon. don't you just love his comments on the game today that he is not an abuser?  yea i guess the girl must have fallen down the steps or something to get her bruises.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,140
    They had their backups get significant time against a team most would consider to have one of the best defenses.  
    Impressive

Game was over after the Eagles first drive.

Haven’t left a game that early in years. Was so nice not to have to sit in traffic on the way home. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Wow! Awesome game and atmosphere down there. Everyone was dancing to Apache at one point. This is a lot of fun. Enjoy the ride.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    What.......what is happening?
    197 rushing yards against one of the best run defenses in the league. Imposing our will. Opens everything else up for Carson.

I fucking love it. GO BIRDS.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,709
    bye week came at a good time for us, rest some of our injured players.

Part of me wants Ezekiel to play in two weeks just to say we can beat Dallas with their star players, but if he happens to actually serve his suspension I won't complain.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Hey you guys. Go fuck yourselves 
    bye week came at a good time for us, rest some of our injured players.

Part of me wants Ezekiel to play in two weeks just to say we can beat Dallas with their star players, but if he happens to actually serve his suspension I won't complain.
    Gives Ajayi more time to get acquainted with the playbook and stuff too.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    What did we do?
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    I can't believe this is real life. This is the offense of my wildest, wettest football dreams. 

292 pass attempts, 283 rushing attempts. 
    Top ranked offense in total yards, 2nd in points per game.

A coach and a quarterback who recognize the importance of balance and how it opens up everything else. How many times have we seen Carson yell "Kill! Kill! Kill!" at the line and switch to a positive yardage run play? The unselfishness and just overall awareness he possesses is amazing for a qb that young. 

And then we have the top ranked rush DEFENSE on the other side of the football with the secondary playing much better than anticipated. 

All of this is with a second year coach and qb and multiple injuries on both sides of the football, granted they haven't been as ravaged with injuries as other teams, but there's still some significant ones. 

Can't express how impressed and surprised I am with this team so far. Far and away exceeding my expectations. 

chinese-happy.jpg
    JK_Livin said:
    What did we do?
    Your team is good and not every player is a hatable piece of shit.  I need to go take a shower for saying that.

That said, fuck Wentz.
    Having a lot of fun and enjoying the ride with this team. 
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    I'm also very tired of the Wentz is better than Dak or Dak is better than Wentz argument. Why can't they both be good?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Wentz is better than Dak.:lol:
    Penn State is crumbling before your eyes, Yanks thankfully fucking lost (or I'd be living in Hell), and the Ginas and their pederast coach are staring into the abyss. AND there's some E-A-G-L-E-S chants coming to a Pennsport residence on 1/1/18... Welcome to Hell, Cliff.
    So looks like Zeke is actually being suspended finally? And Richard Sherman’s out for the year?

hmmm
    chinese-happy.jpg
    From deadspin a couple years ago:

chinese-happy.jpg
    edited November 2017
    Think ya got your Philly sports threads mixed up, Jugs....

But, I'd say I wasn't really afraid of the Seahawks this year anyway. The Rams and Saints are the teams that I think are legit in this conference.

And I still expect Zeke to play all season. This nonsense is going to play out until next season.

EDIT: I see his hearing isn't until the 1st. So.....NICE. Though, I'd rather beat the shit out of them with Zeke on the field, but it's nice to see that team get fucked nonetheless.
    Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,709
    Danell Ellerby to sign with the birds
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Soooooo. This weekend after a few beers I accepted the fact that I will be bringing a daughter into a world where Trump is president and the Eagles are super bowl champs.  Rock bottom.  The world can only go up from there.
    Soooooo. This weekend after a few beers I accepted the fact that I will be bringing a daughter into a world where Trump is president and the Eagles are super bowl champs.  Rock bottom.  The world can only go up from there.
    Congrats.....and fuck you for jinxing us!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Beers? Might want to go right to whiskey, Cliff. Possibly even meth or PCP.
    Congrats.....and fuck you for jinxing us!
    Thanks and yeah, perhaps that was one of the motivations.
    I was laughing last night while reading some of the recaps and thinking about the NFC Playoffs.

Division Winners would appear to be:
    Rams
    Vikings
    Saints
    Eagles

Wild Cards?
    I'm going Carolina is they win tonight & Shit-attle, although I hope it is someone else.
    Dallas is toast, I think. 
    Lions or Falcons, maybe?

Anyway....
    Who is going to beat the Birds? 
    Vikings or Rams?
    :lol:
    Holy crap.
    I guess if the Vikes come back and get Bridgewater grooving...but I watched enough Goff over the years to discount that.  Especially if Eagles get home field.

I think you are looking at a choke job if the team stays healthy to not make it to the SB.  Then you have to deal with the Patriots.
    I guess Shittsburgh or Chefs, or even the Jaguars....but I think we have a Pats/Eagles collision course.

Anything but Jags Rams. 

Hey, at least Gump is looking out for LaVar Ball's kid over in China.  (Let those fucking morons deal with whatever the local laws are.  Shoplifting from 3 different stores like they are 12)  Very worthy of presidential involvement.
    Oh yeah....LaVar Dipshit pulled his high school kid out for home schooling and let him have a Lamborghini.

Get your own dipshit kid back from China, asswipe.
    I was laughing last night while reading some of the recaps and thinking about the NFC Playoffs.

Division Winners would appear to be:
    Rams
    Vikings
    Saints
    Eagles

Wild Cards?
    I'm going Carolina is they win tonight & Shit-attle, although I hope it is someone else.
    Dallas is toast, I think. 
    Lions or Falcons, maybe?

Anyway....
    Who is going to beat the Birds? 
    Vikings or Rams?
    :lol:
    Holy crap.
    I guess if the Vikes come back and get Bridgewater grooving...but I watched enough Goff over the years to discount that.  Especially if Eagles get home field.

I think you are looking at a choke job if the team stays healthy to not make it to the SB.  Then you have to deal with the Patriots.
    I guess Shittsburgh or Chefs, or even the Jaguars....but I think we have a Pats/Eagles collision course.

Anything but Jags Rams. 

Hey, at least Gump is looking out for LaVar Ball's kid over in China.  (Let those fucking morons deal with whatever the local laws are.  Shoplifting from 3 different stores like they are 12)  Very worthy of presidential involvement.
    The only thing the Eagles gotta worry about is peaking too early and a team getting hot going into the playoffs.  This time of year on both of the Giants runs, they were average at best.  It's a team that gets hot that could upset the Eagles, but yeah...
    There is just sooo much season left - I'll probably age another two decades between now and the Super Bowl.

I'll say again - the Saints and Rams are the only teams that worry me. Or just any incredibly mediocre team can get hot at the right team and not represent the best team in a season, but be the best team at the right point of a season.
    edited November 2017
    There is just sooo much season left - I'll probably age another two decades between now and the Super Bowl.

I'll say again - the Saints and Rams are the only teams that worry me. Or just any incredibly mediocre team can get hot at the right team and not represent the best team in a season, but be the best team at the right point of a season.

Yeah. It's amazing to me how so many people are overlooking those teams around here. Goff looks real good and just because he's not quite as good as Wentz, nobody wants to give him any credit.

Seattle too....they always play their best football down the stretch.

chinese-happy.jpg
    edited November 2017

Yeah. It's amazing to me how so many people are overlooking those teams around here. Goff looks real good and just because he's not quite as good as Wentz, nobody wants to give him any credit.

Seattle too....they always play their best football down the stretch.

I really don't know why people are overlooking New Orleans - it's like no one wants to acknowledge that their defense isn't half bad after being downright terrible for a long time. And they've got plenty of weapons on offense, and a decent O-line...... oh, and a hall of fame quarterback...

Minnesota is decent team but I think they're ultimately rudder-less without a solid QB. And Bridgewater isn't anything great.

Seattle, you're right, play well at the right time, but I think that defense is going to snap this year and Duane Brown isn't going to solve their running problems.

More than anything, just get home field advantage. I definitely do not want to play on the road in Seattle or New Orleans (both for their artificially enhanced crowd noise that is deafening).