Pearl Jam is coming to Rio de Janeiro!

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
edited October 2017 in The Porch
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil Show Date Added
News October 25 2017
Pearl Jam is coming to Rio de Janeiro!

Pearl Jam will take the stage at the iconic Maracanã Stadium on March 21, 2018 with openers Royal Blood.  

Tickets Go On Sale November 10: 
8am BRT - Online
12pm BRT - Box office / Point of Sales

This show is in addition to the previously announced South America Lollapalooza headlining dates. Find the current tour schedule here

A Ten Club pre-sale for all eligible members will be held Nov 6-7.  For more details go here.

$3 USD from each ticket sold is a charitable contribution to the Vitalogy Foundation, a United States public charity under I.R.C. section 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1). The Vitalogy Foundation supports non-profit organizations doing commendable work in the fields of community health, the environment, arts and education and social change.

Comments

• The link for Ten Club tickets seems to be broken. I just keep getting a "Page Not Found" error
  • Hi! Could someone please confirm my understanding that 'only Brazilian Ten Club members can purchase tickets to this show online'?
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,067
    how about a US tour???
  • juanceraolojuanceraolo Argentina Posts: 19
    awball04 said:
    Hi! Could someone please confirm my understanding that 'only Brazilian Ten Club members can purchase tickets to this show online'?

It means what it says. If you are not brasilian, you will have to make a call. Hope it helps:

Ticket Info:
    Pre-sale tickets will be available in all price levels except for Box seats. All seated tickets are GA (general admission) within the seating section you choose. There are no assigned seats, they are first-come, first-served. Tickets for Fun website does not accept orders from outside Brasil. Purchasing tickets through the Tickets for Fun website is restricted to Brasilians only. However, Tickets for Fun will accept international orders by phone Nov 6-7 from 11am-5pm BRT by calling 55 11 2106 9421. We advise you not to purchase flights until after you have purchased tickets. Tickets are not guaranteed.
  • VOLAREVOLARE Posts: 313
    Curious if anyone has experience purchasing tickets via international phone call for potential language barriers. Always wanted to go to Rio. This could be a great reason!
    8-28-92 Harriet Island
    6-16-93 University Theatre, UM
    2-8-95 Adams Field House
    6-20-98 Washington-Grizzly Stadium
    5-28-03 Adams Field House
    8-29-05 Adams Field House
    7-22-06 Gorge Amphitheater
    9-3-11 Alpine Valley
    9-30-12 Adams Field House
    10-31-12 The Pearl - Eddie Vedder
    11-01-12 The Pearl - Eddie Vedder
    9-6-13 Key Arena
    6-20-14 Milan
    6-22-14 Trieste
    11-28-15 Mexico City
  • Yeah I am keen to make an international trip for this but the idea of trying to book a ticket for a gig in another country over the phone sounds horrible
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    It can be done and has been done. Pick up the phone!
  • toddlutttoddlutt Seattle Posts: 35
    Let's hope Tickets For Fun is a bit more organized this year!

• kjmedkjmed Argentina Posts: 50
    Hey guys! I don't understand these "sectors", which is which, haha but here I leave the prices and an idea of the sectors to guide us (I stole it from the FF show haha)
    INGRESSOS:
    SETORES ½ ENTRADA INTEIRA
    CADEIRA SUPERIOR 2 - SUL R$ 110,00 R$ 220,00
    CADEIRA SUPERIOR 5 (ARQUIBANCADA) R$ 110,00 R$ 220,00
    CADEIRA INFERIOR - SUL R$ 140,00 R$ 280,00
    CADEIRA SUPERIOR - LESTE R$ 170,00 R$ 340,00
    PISTA R$ 190,00 R$ 380,00
    CADEIRA INFERIOR - LESTE R$ 230,00 R$ 460,00
    CADEIRA INFERIOR - OESTE R$ 230,00 R$ 460,00
    CADEIRA MARACANÃ MAIS – LESTE LOUNGE R$ 270,00 R$ 540,00
    CADEIRA MARACANÃ R$ 290,00 R$ 580,00
    PISTA PREMIUM ELO R$ 350,00 R$ 700,00

• kerrangkerrang Chile Posts: 434
    edited November 2017
    I made up my mind and I'm definitely attending this show. Hopefully it won't be a nightmare getting pre-sale tickets over the phone.
    Santiago, Chile (November 22, 2005)
    Santiago, Chile (November 23, 2005)
    Santiago, Chile (November 16, 2011)
    Sao Paulo, Brasil (March 31, 2013)
    Santiago, Chile (April 06, 2013)
    Santiago, Chile (November 04, 2015)
    Santiago, Chile (March 13, 2018)
    Santiago, Chile (March 16, 2018)
    Rio de Janeiro, Brasil (March 21, 2018)
  • kerrangkerrang Chile Posts: 434
    is the pre-sale starting at 8:00 AM BRT as the email states or 10:00 AM? 
    Santiago, Chile (November 22, 2005)
    Santiago, Chile (November 23, 2005)
    Santiago, Chile (November 16, 2011)
    Sao Paulo, Brasil (March 31, 2013)
    Santiago, Chile (April 06, 2013)
    Santiago, Chile (November 04, 2015)
    Santiago, Chile (March 13, 2018)
    Santiago, Chile (March 16, 2018)
    Rio de Janeiro, Brasil (March 21, 2018)
  • kerrang said:
    is the pre-sale starting at 8:00 AM BRT as the email states or 10:00 AM? 
    My email says that pre-sale is 8:00 BRT but the international phone ine doesn't open until 11:00 BRT

And just to make things extra confusing BRT isn't even Rios timezone which is BRST
  • Looks like there is a countdown clock on Tickets For Fun
    http://t4fcombr.queue-it.net/?c=t4fcombr&e=pjfcrj
  • not accepting my password code.....anyone have any success?
  • On hold for the international sales phone line
  • Already loads of massively inflated tickets available on ticketbis and stubhub reselling sites. Meanwhile I am still on hold
  • mike86mike86 Posts: 161
    when i called the info line already said 10c tix are sold out. anyone else understood the same or was my connection that bad and i understood it completely wrong?
    Follow the Strangest Tribe
  • tomccfc87tomccfc87 Posts: 30
    edited November 2017
    mike86 said:
    when i called the info line already said 10c tix are sold out. anyone else understood the same or was my connection that bad and i understood it completely wrong?
    When I dialled the number ahead of the tickets going on sale (just to check I would be calling the right place) it said "sold out" but this was about 3 days before they went on sale so I am guessing its just an automated message when there are zero tickets available whether they have been released yet or not (similar thing happened before the O2 arena show in London). Phone up at exactly the opening time for international ticket sales today and have been on hold for the past 27 mins. God knows what this is going to do to my phone bill. 
    Post edited by tomccfc87 on
  • Going to give it up to the one hour point on the international ticket sales line before I give up. Annoyingly it doesn't give any indication of how far down the queue you are. I dialled at the exact moment the lines opened and haven't been able to get through yet.
    just got it confirmed from TFF: 10c tickets are sold out
  • fmillanfmillan Chile Posts: 61
    I am going!!! Hopefully I can plan a trip or meet up with any other chilean fans. Been on hold for 15 minutes ....
    Ok, so if 10c tickets are sold out we should wait till November 10th and buy throguh the phone call?
    correct.
    mike86 said:
    correct.
    Thanks!
  • Tbh I think international customers have almost no chance at decent tickets simply because the international phone lines open up three hours after the online sales open
    I am so angry! How can tickets be sold out so fast?
    It's so unfair to international customers, that phone line is impossible, why can't they just let us also buy online like in other countries? WHY!!!!!
    I hate this! :angry::anguished::bawling:
  • I still did not get my email with the password. What could have happened? can anybody help me?
    On the page there are also tickets with the discount sold out?
    a good friend from Brazil who pass us his address for the registration on the page? hahaha :bawling:
    fuckinghell  :s:s:s:s
    that explains everything. You dont need to know the number of 10c members in brazil to know they will get a lot of them..  
  • Anyone able to buy tickets through phone? 2015 was the same problem. Hold me on the phone line for over an hour, and still nothing