Are we forgetting the Ten Club Single?

1235»

Comments

• PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,759
    PB11041 said:
    PB11041 said:
    PB11041 said:

Then drop out. And you will never have to worry about this unacceptable behavior again.  I pray that you never run into a real problem in your life.  This is making a mountain out of a grain of sand. 
    I addressed this type of nonsense response in this very thread. I hope you don't work in any type of customer service, or any industry that involves human interaction. you'd fail miserably. 
    You see it as nonsense, the same way rational people see incessant whining about the timetable of a 45 vinyl single, which like it or not has not guaranteed timetable delivery on it, as nonsense.  The 45 is but one part of payment for membership, it it is the only part of value then alas drop out.  

I deal very well with human interaction and succeed immeasurably, which is why I can see through this tripe. 
    i actually see your posts as more negative and whining as anyone respectfully asking where the single is. 

it is also not up to you to decide what is worth it to be in the fan club for someone or not. for some it might be tickets. for others, where the band doesn't tour, it might be the 45 and the magazine. for others it might simply be the relationships they've forged here over the years. for many it's a combination. 

so I guess if I subscribe, per my previous example, to rolling stone, and I don't get my magazines in a timely fashion, which, what you aren't getting, IS A REASONABLE EXPECTATION OF PURCHASE/SERVICE, but wasn't expressly stated in the subscription fine print, I'd have no reason to complain if it arrived a year late. 

"succeed immeasurably". that made me laugh. you sound like Donald Trump. 
    Good grief.  You must forge really great relationships. I hope your 45 arrives cracked.
    I do, actually. and your juvenile last sentence says it all.  
    Your sentences however are so mature.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,759
    Flaunting your immeasurable success and now wishing a cracked 45 on another member.. you are too much to handle lol :get_outta_here:

I’m sure 10C will do what is right in the end. And this thread will die away into the depths of the porch. 
    I was flaunting nothing, I was mocking the ridiculous sentiment of the comment thrown at me. 
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    PB11041 said:
    Nowhere in the member benefits does it say that one of them is not being harmed by not receiving the benefits stated. That’s just stupid to say that.
    Nowhere in the membership benefits does it guarantee the timetable of the delivery of any item either, let alone the single.  So, these threads are also inherently stupid. 
    If you pay for a 2016 membership, there's a reason it's called a 2016 membership.  So yea, there is a timetable.  It's the year of the membership.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416

PB11041 said:
    PB11041 said:
    PB11041 said:
    The real question, other than petty gripes on details, has anyone actually been harmed by this delay. No. 
    That’s not the point. What a dumb thing to say.
    No actually it is the point. This is all cry baby syndrome. If the only thing that everyone wants out of their tenclub annual payment is to get the single, drop out, it is one small component and you are all acting like you have been ripped off for years and years. 

And then it is demand, demand, demand.  It is clownish. 
    It isn’t crybaby anything. I don’t know any company where it’s oka to wait 2 years to get what you order. Clownish is people like you who brush it off as nothing.  Again, at no time should it ever be acceptable to be closer to paying for a membership from 2019 than it has been for 2016 and not receive the 2016 benefits. This isn’t demand, demand, demand, or childish. It’s expecting what is fucking advertised. 
    Then drop out. And you will never have to worry about this unacceptable behavior again.  I pray that you never run into a real problem in your life.  This is making a mountain out of a grain of sand. 
    First of all, don't tell me what to do.

As for the bolded part, I just got back from a 5 day stay in the hospital because I have cardiovascular disease and had a stroke last weekend. So don't fucking lecture me on god damn real problems, buddy.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
  • Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 900
    For a thread on a xmas themed single from a band, there sure is a lot of hostility here
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    For a thread on a xmas themed single from a band, there sure is a lot of hostility here

Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.
    Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.
    We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed.

There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.

This discussion has been closed.