2017 Pearl Jam Vinyl Storage Box

Comments

• wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,299
    Can we please just have some new music and/or tour!  Box madness is setting in!
  • wwsuicide said:
    Can we please just have some new music and/or tour!  Box madness is setting in!
    Wrong thread...
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,998
    People may be taking the piss but if u have bought 2 or 10...i have shit to trade. 

Hook me up
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,334
    All I want for Christmas is an empty Pearl Jam Vinyl Storage Box ...
    demetrios said:
    All I want for Christmas is an empty Pearl Jam Vinyl Storage Box ...
    Would Santa be so kind
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    I can’t wait for these to arrive!!!!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    I can’t wait for these to arrive!!!!
    me too

however stupid i might be
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    No need for a box..my PJ lps are sitting comfortably in a crate with about 200 other lps..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    No need for a box..my PJ lps are sitting comfortably in a crate with about 200 other lps..
    same here!  
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    Something tells me like all pj merch this ain't about function
    1 day left. Current bid $227.50 US.
  • No need for a box..my PJ lps are sitting comfortably in a crate with about 200 other lps..
    Something tells me like all pj merch this ain't about function
    I play my CD's more than the records, not true for other bands though...

Bring on the box!!!
  • rb173565rb173565 Posts: 101
    demetrios said:
    1 day left. Current bid $227.50 US.
    having missed the boat on this i thought about putting a bid in but wont. as a 10c member i wont get it for $45 like others have and the postage is also extra at $53.51, the real kicker is that its being sent as part of the global shipping programme with import costs based on what it sells for ( currently $60.81 for the uk ) not the fmv. the flippers out there will be rubbing their han... flippers, ooh did you see what i did there. ho hum. basically a third of the cost is for shipping or is the money recouped by the foundation as its a charity? cant see that being the case!
    6 hours left.
  • demetrios said:
    6 hours left.
    Current bid is $325!

Holy crap.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    demetrios said:
    6 hours left.
    Current bid is $325!

Holy crap.
    That's just funny. I laughed at buying a box full of records at almost that price.
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,173
    edited October 2017
    I like that the description of the box says "new in box."

2 boxes for the price of 1!!!!
    Post edited by mookieblalock on
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,173
    edited October 2017
    Wow...$365! More than the original price of the full box set. Nuts.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    The thing is, if it wasn't limited they wouldn't be worth $40. Wonder if they didn't list it as limited just to keep the flippers from buying it, and just those who really wanted one.
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Supposedly I’m getting box today.  I’ll believe box when I see box though, this will be the quickest shipping ever from 10c for me.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 235
    My wife just messaged me and said I got a package from the 10c!
  • scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302
    edited October 2017
    Got mine today and its SWEET!!  Great insert too... Thanks PJ and Santos!!!
    Post edited by scrappysattic on

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

Whoa! An insert inside emtpy box orders? 
  • scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302
    demetrios said:
    Whoa! An insert inside emtpy box orders? 
    Pretty cool run down of each record.. sort of PJ20 book style

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

Already at $255.00 US.
    does this mean that 10c have become the flippers themselves. they've had the pre sale and put a couple up for auction and those folk bidding will kick themselves for paying over the odds when they go on general sale in a couple of weeks ...... oh wait! out of stock was it?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited October 2017
    rb173565 said:
    does this mean that 10c have become the flippers themselves. they've had the pre sale and put a couple up for auction and those folk bidding will kick themselves for paying over the odds when they go on general sale in a couple of weeks ...... oh wait! out of stock was it?
    No, these auctions are for charity, so we should actually want the winning bid to be insanely high. None if us know how "charitable" the bidders are being of course. I like to think that when these 10C auction prices go out of control it is simply about people being extremely generous, and that we should never look at these things to figure out the secondary market value of the items. I am just not sure if my hope is reality or not. The only problem is that these 10C eBay charity actions do crank up the price, and therefore, even if the amountsnare so high due to generosity, the amount still tends to inflate the perceived market value. So 10C does help to artificially drive up secondary market prices with these things. I figure they don't give a shit - they just want the money for a good cause.

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    rb173565 said:
    No, these auctions are for charity, so we should actually want the winning bid to be insanely high. None if us know how "charitable" the bidders are being of course. I like to think that when these 10C auction prices go out of control it is simply about people being extremely generous, and that we should never look at these things to figure out the secondary market value of the items. I am just not sure if my hope is reality or not. The only problem is that these 10C eBay charity actions do crank up the price, and therefore, even if the amountsnare so high due to generosity, the amount still tends to inflate the perceived market value. So 10C does help to artificially drive up secondary market prices with these things. I figure they don't give a shit - they just want the money for a good cause.

dont get me wrong i'm all for the charity aspect but my post further up does say that whatever the final price is as an overseas bidder i've also got to add a third of the bid to cover the shipping and import costs and who gets that. not the vitality foundation! so a $365 bid in reality is $500+. come to think of it i wonder if it would have been feasible for them to do a silent auction for these boxes. post your bid into them and the top 500 get them. they'd probably have made way more than they asked. 
    4 days left. Current bid $305.00 US.