Options

RSD Black Friday 2017

Anyone seen the list yet?

Comments

• Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,177
    edited October 2017
    Yes

Looking forward to Live at Luther College.
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,599
    Anyone seen the list yet?
    Yes
  • Options
    Can you share?

• Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,624
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    I'll be chasing the Poncier & Oingo Boingo vinyl  :)
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,734
    Need me some Bob & Doug Mackenzie. =)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,142
    Yes

Looking forward to Live at Luther College.
    Yeah me too.... wondering if I care that it’s colored enough to stand in a line.  I may just buy it once it’s released on black.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,852
    nothing really got my attention
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,685
    Albert Ayler, Don Cherry, "Vibrations"!  Oh man!  Gotta have it!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Take off, you hoser!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I looked at that list 5 times and still haven't seen this listing.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:
    Second page, 15th line, between Lil Yachty and Middle Brother.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:
    Silly canuck! You fell victim to Ron Burgundy's hijinks! You're looking at last year's list.

FWIW: I picked that up last year. If you're nice to me, I'll let you listen to it.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Thought I was losing it there for a minute.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,624
    dankind said:
    JK_Livin said:
    Silly canuck! You fell victim to Ron Burgundy's hijinks! You're looking at last year's list.

FWIW: I picked that up last year. If you're nice to me, I'll let you listen to it.
    Sorry.. I’m an idiot. 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    The Fleet Foxes and Ryan Adams are in my sights - hoping to get first in line again next month! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    The Fleet Foxes and Ryan Adams are in my sights - hoping to get first in line again next month! 
    There is nothing on this list that I'd need to be first in line for.  I'll stroll up an hour before and grab what I want.  Those print numbers are pretty lofty on some of the albums!
  • Options
    Tori, Neil, Boingo. Done.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,113
    The Bob and Doug was from the first link that was from a previous RSD :(

I've been meaning to find a decent used copy of the Bob and Doug album...

The only thing that stands out to me is the Poncier vinyl....

Last Black Friday RSD I couldn't really find anything at my local record store (and this is a store that does a pretty good job of real RSD).   I wonder if the 2nd RSD is slowly waning?
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,911
    It’s never been a huge day. This year seems to have better stuff than previous years. 
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Just as shitty as every other RSD list.
  • Options
    dankind said:
    JK_Livin said:

Damn it! I just clicked on the first link. Now I'm sad.

I'm never nice you know that. I still think you should let me have it, just because.

• Options
    There is nothing on this list that I'd need to be first in line for.  I'll stroll up an hour before and grab what I want.  Those print numbers are pretty lofty on some of the albums!
    It’s fun for me - getting to chat with other
    music fans, seeing flippers from STL & KC in town trying to run their small businesses, doughnuts, coffee, cold weather! Worth it! Haha!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    It’s fun for me - getting to chat with other
    music fans, seeing flippers from STL & KC in town trying to run their small businesses, doughnuts, coffee, cold weather! Worth it! Haha!
    I do like chatting with people about music.  I'm always curious as to what someone else is buying.  As for flippers?  They make so many of them now that there isn't any room to flip unless it's the Grateful Dead.  They can make 5000 of something but when it's sold out it goes up!

Besides DMB I don't think any past RSD releases have increased in price, which I love!  I can pick things up now at random if I want.

• Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,911
    I'm definitely down for a few things, but I'm not gonna go out for them. I'll buy them online (Its BCS day so I'm gonna try to track down Bourbon County instead, as I do every year instead of RSD:BF). 

Wanna get that dave and Tim box, The Neil reissue (excited its spread out over 2 LPs, vs the 1 of the original), the Four Tet remixes of Madvilliany, and maybe the U2 7". 

• Options
    garland09garland09 Posts: 830
    Any help with the Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    garland09 said:
    Not sure if you know or not but it will be available in black after BFRSD. I do like the colors myself.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:
    garland09 said:
    Not sure if you know or not but it will be available in black after BFRSD. I do like the colors myself.
    W 3000 copies this should be easy to get.