2017 ISO Goose Island Beer!!!

Comments

• ME68701 said:

Since we're on the topic of alcohol, if anyone in Colorado scored some Stranahan's Snowflake (Colorado whisky) and would be willing to part with a bottle I am interested. Please PM me if you have one to sell. Thanks.

Apologies for the semi-thread-hijack. Bump for the OP's quest for Proprietor.

I've got a bottle of 20yr old Pappy if someone is interested.
    I'm certainly interested, but not sure I can afford the ransom. PM Coming

Kings ransom for this bottle unfortunately.
  • TC282314TC282314 Posts: 378
    For anyone in Boston area they still have some of the BCBS in Charlestown.
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,625
    How's the barleywine? Scored some today
  • cmalisze said:

How's the barleywine? Scored some today

Let it sit for another year and do a side by side.
  • P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    ISO being someone's +1 if you hear from the Prop day lotto.  I entered and may have a +1 available if I do.  Need beer.
    Thanks,
    Chris.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    Back up.  Need one for Prop Day 2017.  I did not win the lotto.  Need an extra will be your +1.
  • Back up.  Need one for Prop Day 2017.  I did not win the lotto.  Need an extra will be your +1.
    I have been chasing this beer for 5 years now and have been only successful once...

If anyone wants to hook someone up please get @P34RL J4MM3R a bottle.

I'll take one second!

Thanks
  • Let's get this thread started again!!!
  • Yeah, anyone in Chicago who is a Beer enthusiast, please get in contact with me.  We will be doing a whalz tasting over Thanksgiving.  Dark Lord, Prop, TreeHouse, Trillium, a bunch of great beers.  Let me know, What you have will trade beer or PJ merch for beer/PJ Merch.
    I'm also ISO Dark Lord Variants from the past few years.
    It's that time of the year again.
  • Yeah, anyone in Chicago who is a Beer enthusiast, please get in contact with me.  We will be doing a whalz tasting over Thanksgiving.  Dark Lord, Prop, TreeHouse, Trillium, a bunch of great beers.  Let me know, What you have will trade beer or PJ merch for beer/PJ Merch.
    I'm also ISO Dark Lord Variants from the past few years.
    It's that time of the year again.
    I've yet to try a Dark lord beer...

Anyone want to do some trading let me know!!!
  • PapaljuicePapaljuice Jacksonville Posts: 502
    Sweet! If you guys are interested in for FBB Morning Wood, let me know.
    Pearl Jam - ST. PETERSBURG, FL 3-29-94 / WEST PALM BEACH, FL 9-22-98 / TAMPA, FL 8-12-00 / CHARLOTTE, NC 10/30/13 / ST. LOUIS, MO 10-03-2014 / TAMPA, FL 4-11-16 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 4-13-16
    Eddie Vedder - JACKSONVILLE, FL 11/24/12 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 11/25/12 / ORLANDO, FL 11-28-12
  • Sweet! If you guys are interested in for FBB Morning Wood, let me know.
    I'd try it!
  • AAARGH, seriously if anyone has hook-ups, or back door deals, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  I will make it worth your while.  PJ goods or BEER.
    Getting Thirsty.
  • AAARGH, seriously if anyone has hook-ups, or back door deals, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  I will make it worth your while.  PJ goods or BEER.
    Getting Thirsty.
    I'm not doing backdoor deals.  If I get it, then I get it...
  • Got Bourbon County.
    Looking for any 2016 or 2017 Dark Lord Regular or Variants.
    Willing to Trade Bourbon County Variants, PJ stuff or Foo Wrigley Field Tix.
    Raise a glass.
  • Get a good MA beer like something from Treehouse instead!
  • Get a good MA beer like something from Treehouse instead!
    I had the Northwoods and it was great.

Had the coffee and it was great.

Drank the 14 and 15 BCBS on tap and it was great.

Had CBS...  This beer is phenomenal.

Any traders out there?
  • Got Bourbon County.
    Raise a glass.
    What BCBS did you get that you have to trade?
  • Got Bourbon County.
    Raise a glass.
    ALL of them.  I got the Hook-up this year.  Got Prop, Got Coffee, Got Northwoods, Got Reserve.  Got 10 bottles of regular.
    I'm hoarding the stuff.
  • Got Bourbon County.
    Raise a glass.
    ALL of them.  I got the Hook-up this year.  Got Prop, Got Coffee, Got Northwoods, Got Reserve.  Got 10 bottles of regular.
    I'm hoarding the stuff.
    I'll post my trades later tonight.  I'm fond of the BCBS.  No Dark Lord but you may like something!
  • tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,686
    anyone in Chicago able to grab any Half Acre? I have lots of great stuff to trade!!
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • tinz. said:
    anyone in Chicago able to grab any Half Acre? I have lots of great stuff to trade!!
    I get Half-Acre by me.  It's not hard to come by.  What are you looking for?
  • tinz. said:
    Yeah, what you looking for?  I'm in Chicago.  You looking to ship out or meet up semi-local?
    Send me your trade list.  Don't deal with that Tempo guy :bring_it: blush: , deal with me.  (Trade Stolen)
  • tinz. said:
    Yeah, what you looking for?  I'm in Chicago.  You looking to ship out or meet up semi-local?
    Send me your trade list.  Don't deal with that Tempo guy :bring_it: blush: , deal with me.  (Trade Stolen)
    Sum-bitch...
  • tinz. said:
    Sum-bitch...
    Did you hear anything from tinz?  I have not......#TradeNotStolen
  • tinz. said:
    Sum-bitch...
    Did you hear anything from tinz?  I have not......#TradeNotStolen
    Nope.  Nuthin...
    @tinz. Whats up?
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,998
    Tangent but Goose Island Midway on tap at our airport lounge here in Aus last night. Drinking great beer for free. Doesn't get any better
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    I still have some of the 16 prop in my cellar.

This discussion has been closed.