Donald Trump

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
    This is just sick.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/10/18/totally-fabricated-trump-disputes-congresswomans-depiction-of-his-exchange-with-soldiers-widow/

Imagine being that woman, who lost her husband, received a call from the president for political purposes, being brought to tears then being called a liar.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,204
    This is just sick.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/10/18/totally-fabricated-trump-disputes-congresswomans-depiction-of-his-exchange-with-soldiers-widow/

Imagine being that woman, who lost her husband, received a call from the president for political purposes, being brought to tears then being called a liar.
    What a turd. On another note, I couldn't read the article because it seems WaPo finally is requiring a minimal payment to read their stories online.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    POS.

Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!

• curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,226
    tbergs said:
    This is just sick.

What a turd. On another note, I couldn't read the article because it seems WaPo finally is requiring a minimal payment to read their stories online.

It's money well-spent.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,867
    He is the worst mistake this country ever made and that mistake gets worse every single day.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • POS.

Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!

Sure Donny, just like you had tapes of Comey. Or exposed the birth certificate lie of Obama. Why does he constantly need "proof?" Oh, because he constantly lies, constantly.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    JimmyV said:
    He is the worst mistake this country ever made and that mistake gets worse every single day.
    Agreed, but sadly as long as he 'alleges' that he is pro NRA and pro life, his base will support him.
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    JimmyV said:
    Agreed, but sadly as long as he 'alleges' that he is pro NRA and pro life, his base will support him.
    I'm sure he is pro-NRA.  But he's mainly pro-Trump.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    tbergs said:
    This is just sick.

I can see it. Try clearing your cookies with ccleaner.
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    OnWis97 said:
    JimmyV said:
    https://youtu.be/79u-zSIrwSA
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    The Congresswoman has doubled down, claims the first words of the widow at completion of the call were, "he didn't even remember his name".
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,215
    Not only a disgrace to our nation, Trump is a disgrace to the human race. He has zero empathy and is also terrible at faking it.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,506
    edited October 2017
    I think Trump would be doing people a favour by not contacting the families of fallen soldiers. I know that if I lost someone and then got a call from fucking Donald Trump my head would explode. I don't even want to say what things might come out of my mouth in that moment, for fear that the secret service would take it as a threat, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    PJ_Soul said:
    I think Trump would be doing people a favour by not contacting the families of fallen soldiers. I know that if I lost someone and then got a call from fucking Donald Trump my head would explode. I don't even want to say what things might come out of my mouth in that moment, for fear that the secret service would take it as a threat, lol.
    I'd hang up on the POS. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    PJ_Soul said:
    You and me both.  I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I have a red flag on my name already.
    rgambs said:
    The Congresswoman has doubled down, claims the first words of the widow at completion of the call were, "he didn't even remember his name".

I believe the widow, herself, confirmed this also.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    OnWis97 said:
    JimmyV said:

He's only pro-NRA right now because he needs those people to vote for him. It's the same thing as him pretending to be religious. He's an unbelievable fraud in every respect of the word:

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-celebrated-obamas-call-for-gun-control-after-sandy-hook-2017-10

chinese-happy.jpg
    PJ_Soul said:
    I'd hang up on the POS. 

I remember a story about Bush meeting someone's wife or mother in person who cursed him and screamed at him....but when she was finished he consoled her while she cried in his arms. There is no chance in hell of Trump having the emotional willpower to even think of responding that way.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,226
    PJ_Soul said:
    I'd hang up on the POS. 

I remember a story about Bush meeting someone's wife or mother in person who cursed him and screamed at him....but when she was finished he consoled her while she cried in his arms. There is no chance in hell of Trump having the emotional willpower to even think of responding that way.

It's in this article:
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-trump-purple-heart-george-bush-perspec-20160803-story.html

And on that note: Among Agent Orange's many, many sins, he has made me miss W.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
    OnWis97 said:
    JimmyV said:

He's only pro-NRA right now because he needs those people to vote for him. It's the same thing as him pretending to be religious. He's an unbelievable fraud in every respect of the word:

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-celebrated-obamas-call-for-gun-control-after-sandy-hook-2017-10

when our resident troll posted recently "President Trump tweets after returning from Sunday church" I literally laughed out loud. The guy has never uttered the word "god" in his life in any religious way until he got elected. it's comical in its pathetic-ness. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

rgambs said:

I believe the widow, herself, confirmed this also.
    the problem is, and what gives credence to the whole "fake news" BS, is that it's not clear what he actually said. the congresswoman paraphrased Trump, didn't give a direct quote:

“Basically he said, ‘Well I guess he knew what he signed up for, but I guess it still hurts’,” said Ms Wilson. 

“I heard what he said because the phone was on speaker.”

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Is he going to say next that Sgt. Johnson's mother is fabricating the story about the conversation too?

Trump Told a Soldier’s Widow Her Husband ‘Knew What He Signed Up For,’ His Mother Says
    By YAMICHE ALCINDOR, MARK LANDLER and EILEEN SULLIVANOCT. 18, 2017

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/18/us/olitics/trump-widow-johnson-call.html

Falling down,...not staying down
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    Kat said:
    Is he going to say next that Sgt. Johnson's mother is fabricating the story about the conversation too?

Trump Told a Soldier’s Widow Her Husband ‘Knew What He Signed Up For,’ His Mother Says
    By YAMICHE ALCINDOR, MARK LANDLER and EILEEN SULLIVANOCT. 18, 2017

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/18/us/olitics/trump-widow-johnson-call.html

If he DOES do that... you'd think that would be enough to turn more supporters off but sadly, it wouldn't.  This POS that dodged the draft and pretends to love the country makes me so SICK.
    I'll say it again, it is WORSE than I could have imagined.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,275
    JimmyV said:
    By the time he's done the whole world will be affected by the the 52million ididots that voted this peice of shit into office !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    WHAT

THE

FUCK

???????

chinese-happy.jpg
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    JimmyV said:
    ive got a friend thats a hard core Christian.  He admits that Trump is no Christian and essentially morally bankrupt.  But he also admits that he doesn't care.  Trump speaks for the Christian right in a way no President in modern history has.  Thats most important.
    vaggar99 said:
    JimmyV said:
    ive got a friend thats a hard core Christian.  He admits that Trump is no Christian and essentially morally bankrupt.  But he also admits that he doesn't care.  Trump speaks for the Christian right in a way no President in modern history has.  Thats most important.
    And what are your friend's feelings about his or her own immorality in his or her very non-Christian support of Trump? Is this person also willing to admit that supporting him is terrible rejection of their own supposed faith?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    vaggar99 said:
    JimmyV said:
    And what are your friend's feelings about his or her own immorality in his or her very non-Christian support of Trump? Is this person also willing to admit that supporting him is terrible rejection of their own supposed faith?
    edited October 2017
    vaggar99 said:
    JimmyV said:
    And what are your friend's feelings about his or her own immorality in his or her very non-Christian support of Trump? Is this person also willing to admit that supporting him is a blatant rejection of their own supposed faith?
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    PJ_Soul said:
    vaggar99 said:
    JimmyV said:
    And what are your friend's feelings about his or her own immorality in his or her very non-Christian support of Trump? Is this person also willing to admit that supporting him is a blatant rejection of their own supposed faith?
    we don't live in the same city anymore and our exchanges are now over Facebook.  Usually starts with him posting some anti-evolution/pro-creation nonsense and then me calling his bullshit publicly.  The argument for supporting always goes back to the lesser of two evils bullshit.  Hillary is married to Bill and Bill is as bad as Trump on a moral level.  And of course, on a policy level all Democrats plan on raising taxes, taking away the guns and taking Jesus out of everything.  So there you have it.
    I suppose he's a moral person, but you can not rationalize with an irrational person which you have to buy into religion.
This discussion has been closed.