See Pearl Jam at Lollapalooza in South America

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
edited March 2018 in The Porch

Updates:

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/270106/lollapalooza-argentina-cancellation

------------------------------

https://pearljam.com/tour

-------------------------------

https://pearljam.com/news/south-america-lollapalooza-2018

See Pearl Jam at Lollapalooza in South America
News September 27 2017

Pearl Jam is returning to South America in 2018 with THREE headlining performances at Lollapalooza in Argentina, Chile, and Brasil. 

SHOW DATES:
March 16-18: Buenos Aires, Argentina
March 16-18: Santiago, Chile
March 23-25: Sao Paulo, Brasil 

Pearl Jam will perform one night in each city. The festival will announce the exact performance date in the near future. Contact the ticketing vendor directly for more info.

CLICK FOR INFO

----------
https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-returns-to-south-america-with-three-lollapalooza-performances

Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    awesome!!cant wait for 2018!!
    thanks Sea
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    awesome!!cant wait for 2018!!
    thanks Sea
    canadian tour perhaps???
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• SelmaSelma Posts: 374
    Si! Vamos por esa gira ... gracias!
    2005 Santiago, Chile x2
    2011 La Plata, Argentina
    2011 Santiago, Chile
    2011 Lima, Perú
    2012 Praga, República Checa
    2012 Berlin, Alemania x2
    2013 Sao Paulo, Brasil
    2013 Buenos Aires, Argentina
    2013 Santiago, Chile
    2015 Santiago, Chile
    2015 La Plata, Argentina
    2018 Santiago, Chile x2

• This is amazing! can´t wait!
  • MEK42MEK42 Posts: 116
    When are tickets on sale with the ten club code? I can't seem to buy. 
  • Brazilian discount codes are useless for the second time. The prices are the same, no difference. Everybody can donate $10.00 for a children's cause and pay half price on tickets. Actually we pay higher prices because last week they had a first batch sale with lower prices and we didn't have a discount code on time. 
  • ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    Last time they went to South America for Lollapalooza they released an album later that year.
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    ehbacon said:
    Last time they went to South America for Lollapalooza they released an album later that year.
    This is my kind of post right here
  • PJDowPJDow Posts: 43
    Can someone help explain the VIP passes that are available....are they worth it etc...

• fookiefookie Posts: 251
    They are flying half way across the globe to play 3 shows? Strange. They can sell out these stadiums on their own...just seems strange to me..

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    fookie said:
    They are flying half way across the globe to play 3 shows? Strange. They can sell out these stadiums on their own...just seems strange to me..

Easy money. Stage already built, in and out on the same day, on to the next. 
  • SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,993
    Hopefully they get cleaner bootleg recordings than they did for their last SA tour.
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
  • fookiefookie Posts: 251
    Yep PJNB  thats the only way it makes sense

• cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,460
    Sea
    Is possible to know when we will have info about the PJ day of each festival?
    Thanks
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • timcxotimcxo Chile Posts: 2
    HI, does anyone could buy a ticket as a foreing for Lollapalooza show in Brazil?
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Anyone think they will have a European lollapalooza. 
  • rocardosoreisrocardosoreis Brazil Posts: 29
    Lolla's staff has not yet defined the days when each band will play. As soon as they define the sale will begin for each festival day and prices increase.
    That old blue car
    We used to race.
    MSG 11/07/2016 (TOTD)
    Rio 11/22/2015
    Rio 11/06/2011

• cardoso said:
    Sea
    Thanks
    There are some hints on the 2018 Tour Rumor thread.
  • cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,460
    cardoso said:
    Sea
    Thanks
    There are some hints on the 2018 Tour Rumor thread.
    yep. see many dates are stipulated, but not concrete. A rumors of concerts out of festival (Rio 21) and EV solo before.
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Let's hope this gets the juices flowing for the boys to write/record/tour!!!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    If you can go to South America you should do it!  Chile and Argentina are just amazing.  You'll be so impressed by the crowds.  Don't hold off waiting for a US show if you can afford SA.
  • kjmedkjmed Argentina Posts: 50
    Oh, YES! If you have the opportunity to come to South America, do it! I'm from Argentina, you are welcome here in Buenos Aires!!!  =)
  • Pearl Jam will play on Saturday, March 24th. SIngle-day tickets are up for sale. I've been trying to use the 10Club discount code but it's not working. Anybody with the same problem? I did click on the link sent by email, but the T4F website does not allow me to conclude the purchase...
  • SelmaSelma Posts: 374
    Pearl Jam will play on Saturday, March 24th. SIngle-day tickets are up for sale. I've been trying to use the 10Club discount code but it's not working. Anybody with the same problem? I did click on the link sent by email, but the T4F website does not allow me to conclude the purchase...
    The email said: "International orders will only be accepted by phone" ... I´wll be trying to get tickets by phone later today. Cruzando los dedos!
    Cheers from Chile! 
    2005 Santiago, Chile x2
    2011 La Plata, Argentina
    2011 Santiago, Chile
    2011 Lima, Perú
    2012 Praga, República Checa
    2012 Berlin, Alemania x2
    2013 Sao Paulo, Brasil
    2013 Buenos Aires, Argentina
    2013 Santiago, Chile
    2015 Santiago, Chile
    2015 La Plata, Argentina
    2018 Santiago, Chile x2

• Selma said:
    Pearl Jam will play on Saturday, March 24th. SIngle-day tickets are up for sale. I've been trying to use the 10Club discount code but it's not working. Anybody with the same problem? I did click on the link sent by email, but the T4F website does not allow me to conclude the purchase...
    The email said: "International orders will only be accepted by phone" ... I´wll be trying to get tickets by phone later today. Cruzando los dedos!
    Cheers from Chile! 
    Good luck! I'm not an international customer, though. I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil :) I hope the 10C tickets are not sold out already.... :(
    Selma said:
    Cheers from Chile! 
    Hola Selma: Leí eso en el mail y me pareció extraño, es raro que no se puedan comprar directamente online, ¿no? :| ¿hiciste el intento de comprar online? yo intentaré más tarde para ver qué sucede o llamaré :s Si lo haces antes que yo por favor compartí la información, y si yo lo hago antes lo voy a publicar por acá! :) Esperemos no se agote el descuento! Saludos! 
  • latislatis Lima, Perú Posts: 6
    edited October 2017
    I try to buy with the discount, but apparently the 10club tickets are over. =(

• latis said:
    I try to buy with the discount, but apparently the 10club tickets are over. =(

Same thing in Brazil, apparently... :angry:
    Someone who is not from Brazil could buy the ticket with the discount? is it sold out?
    I want to cry  :bawling::bawling::bawling: