Joe Buck and Eddie Vedder Talk "Let's Play Two" - Great Interview!

narnianarnia Posts: 635
This is a great interview, take a look:
http://www.foxsports.com/watch/fs1
I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again

Comments

• tschavtschav Posts: 2,760
    Caught it yesterday. Ed's explanation of the whole experience being like Charlie getting a golden ticket is spot on. 
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,730
    After 34 years 11 months and 8 days of being alive, I finally found a time when I actually appreciate Joe Buck.

I feel dirty even saying that. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,272
    After 34 years 11 months and 8 days of being alive, I finally found a time when I actually appreciate Joe Buck.

you hated him before you knew him?
    I miss igotid88
  • pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    First Wrigley was better, just saying...The fact that they used the 2nds set of two shows that weren't rain spoiled coupled with a Cubs series is meh. Nothing will top 2013.
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • pulling69 said:
    First Wrigley was better, just saying...The fact that they used the 2nds set of two shows that weren't rain spoiled coupled with a Cubs series is meh. Nothing will top 2013.
    I guess I am not totally sure what you mean, but the first set in Wrigley 2 (2016) was unreal!
    Ft. Laud 96, WPB I and II 98, WPB I and II 2000, San Sebastian, Spain 2000, WPB 03, Tampa 03, MSG I and II 03, Kissimmee 04, Atlantic City I and II 05, Mansfield I 08, Toronto 09, Noblesville 10, Alpine Valley I and II 11, Wrigley 13, Baltimore 13, Ft. Lauderdale 2016, Miami 2016, Wrigley 2 2016
  • jdopjjdopj Posts: 647
    pulling69 said:
    2013 Wrigley is one of the most overrated shows. If the set list would have played out it 
    could have been a classic 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,141
    pulling69 said:
    wrigley 13 was away better than 2016..i agree
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,730
    igotid88 said:

you hated him before you knew him?
    Yes. Yes I did.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory