I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Same here. 
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    hedonist said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    I'm going to cave in any day now... like maybe tomorrow.  A friend went shopping in Washington recently.  :tongue:
    Today's the day! Do it! Do it! :smiley:
    Probably tonight after work.  The stuff I got is high CBD, low THC.  Sounds like a waste of time and money (a lotta money!) but we'll see.  It's supposed to help with anxiety whereas I'm told high concentrations of THC make anxiety worse.  I want the high but NOT the anxiety!

Will report back later.  :tongue:
    Have you tried Indica strains, B?  Great for pain and relaxation, plus a very nice high.

I keep a CBD-only pen in my purse for pain when I'm at work, otherwise it's the heavy-THC stuff for me (Indica, Sativa or a blend of the two).

As far as i know, I have had not Indica but it sounds like a good choice--  I will keep that in mind for January.  :smile:   Thanks!

So the CBD pen was interesting.  Only problem is that I've never used one so when I was watching in the wrong place for the light to go on I took too much in and coughed  a good bit (reminds me of way back!) and iti was pretty hard on the lungs.  Next time, I go lighter.  Even so, it's a fairly mind , and subtle buzz, but mellow.  The only weird thing that happened was early on for a minute or two I was listing to the left when I walked.  Otherwise, just mellow.  I kind of miss the psychoactive trippier buzz (sativa?) but that also is what often cranks the anxiety.  I think I gotta try me some of that Indica some time- maybe just a little.  Come January!

Oh, and this CBD pen was good for music, both listening and  playing.  I got into doing Neil's "Don't Let it Bring You Down (It's Only Castles Burning)".  Worked kinda nicely.  :smile:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    I'm drunk on PBR right now. Woot!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:
    I'm drunk on PBR right now. Woot!
    As in "Pabst the Beer Refreshing".  Oh wait, that was Hammmmmmmm's :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    hedonist said:
    Am I the only one who's not big on intentionally fruity herb?  I don't mind when it tastes natural (Pineapple Kola, anyone??) but the first CaviCone we smoked was strawberry-flavored.  Nope and nope!  Straight classic all the way now.

In any event, I raise a Chong joint to my fellow partakers on this Friday evening!

By the way, I'm watching Jeopardy while waiting for my husband to get home from work, and my stoned ass is nailing most of the answers =)
    Do not flavour my meds, that's just wrong.
    I don't mind a naturally occurring lemony zest, but I prefer the piney flavors.

Jeopardy is the only thing I miss about having TV, it's been 10 years and I still miss it!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    I wouldn't get laid without weed, the old lady needs a beer and a bowl to entertain the idea of copulating with me lol
  • I've been growing this was my 3rd yr into it I've learned a lot I'm an outdoor grower , results keep getting better with each season I love all the different ways to enjoy the weed once dried&cured , make my own butter , tinctures, hash ...
    today im starting my day with some gummies I made they are sweet & potent one im good for 4 to 6 hrs !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    I've been growing this was my 3rd yr into it I've learned a lot I'm an outdoor grower , results keep getting better with each season I love all the different ways to enjoy the weed once dried&cured , make my own butter , tinctures, hash ...
    today im starting my day with some gummies I made they are sweet & potent one im good for 4 to 6 hrs !!
    My 1st year growing and grew outside in containers. Actually taking one out today and start trimming it down and ready to dry. It looks so tasty, has a really sweet smell to it. Very happy how things are turning out. Still have 2 plants in. I have heard that too Jose about it taking 3 years before you really start to see and learn everything
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • BLACK35 said:
    I've been growing this was my 3rd yr into it I've learned a lot I'm an outdoor grower , results keep getting better with each season I love all the different ways to enjoy the weed once dried&cured , make my own butter , tinctures, hash ...
    My 1st year growing and grew outside in containers. Actually taking one out today and start trimming it down and ready to dry. It looks so tasty, has a really sweet smell to it. Very happy how things are turning out. Still have 2 plants in. I have heard that too Jose about it taking 3 years before you really start to see and learn everything
    Nice enjoy I love the fall harvest I usually trim outside in my backyard just enjoy being outdoors doing that make sure your curing your buds I glass jars to really get best results ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    hedonist said:
    Am I the only one who's not big on intentionally fruity herb?  I don't mind when it tastes natural (Pineapple Kola, anyone??) but the first CaviCone we smoked was strawberry-flavored.  Nope and nope!  Straight classic all the way now.

In any event, I raise a Chong joint to my fellow partakers on this Friday evening!

By the way, I'm watching Jeopardy while waiting for my husband to get home from work, and my stoned ass is nailing most of the answers =)
    I like naturally occurring "fruity" flavors....but even those I don't find to be too fruity.
    The Vape oils I use are 75% organic oil and the other 25% is organic help oil and terpenes. 
    I have purchased liquid terpenes from Speakeasy 710.  If your low on fresh herb or finishing up a stale bowl, a drop on what you got left adds a really nice flavor!
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    BLACK35 said:
    Nice enjoy I love the fall harvest I usually trim outside in my backyard just enjoy being outdoors doing that make sure your curing your buds I glass jars to really get best results ...
    My first year too. I have to say I hate manicuring. Just had a few small plants. Got 4 ozs off the first one curing now in my glass jars.
    #FHP
    Horos said:
    BLACK35 said:
    My first year too. I have to say I hate manicuring. Just had a few small plants. Got 4 ozs off the first one curing now in my glass jars.
    No way, love that finger hash!
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    23scidoo said:
    Finally, after long time i found some pure Greek stuff..
    does it come with a side of tziziki?
    No, unfortunately it dosen't come with tzatziki..lol
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Bad pain day, so I have to stay constantly stoned. What a terrible way to spend a Sunday, right? :smiley:
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Haha, no pain at the moment (thankfully) but getting my stoned on as well!
    Experiment # 2 last night was another light-weigh sample that didn't really do it for me.

I can't wait for January so I can get some more choices from a dispensary!

Is it January yet? 

• HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Got back from Colorado late last night. My 4th state making a legal purchase. Brought some gummies back with me.
    #FHP
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited October 2017
    brianlux said:
    Is it January yet? 
    I think we're now waiting for goddamn July 2018 in Massachusetts for recreational retail shops.

Fucking asshole bureaucrats and their closed-door sessions. The people voted for this in November 2016, and we still can't purchase it legally without a prescription until nearly two years after that vote.

And the whispers have it that edibles will not be available for purchase because children might eat them. And that's pretty much the only way I can indulge since my child has asthma. Otherwise I have to take a shower and change my clothes to remove the third-hand smoke so that we don't wind up with a medical emergency.

Jesus Fucking H. Christ!

This Commonwealth needs an enema!
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM

=)
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    I was high AF last night and ate an entire tub of sour cream. 

at least my weight is no longer a mystery. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Sour cream just by itself? 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    BLACK35 said:

no, as a dip for my doritos. but the amount of sour cream on each chip was disastrously disproportionate to what was necessary. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

In my younger days, I used to do that with tubs of frosting (minus the Doritos).  Not the entire thing, mind you...but enough to feel a tinge of shame afterward.

Loved Kaufman!
    hedonist said:
    In my younger days, I used to do that with tubs of frosting (minus the Doritos).  Not the entire thing, mind you...but enough to feel a tinge of shame afterward.

Loved Kaufman!
    Andy Kaufman is my spirit animal.
    I SAW PEARL JAM

I am gonna get ripshit tonight and slay some taco dip and buffalo chicken dip.  Tubs worth, I'm sure.
    BLACK35 said:

no, as a dip for my doritos. but the amount of sour cream on each chip was disastrously disproportionate to what was necessary. 
    lol I hear ya with the disproportionate of dip per chip. But was just checking to see if you loved sour cream that much lol
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    BLACK35 said:
    BLACK35 said:

lol I hear ya with the disproportionate of dip per chip. But was just checking to see if you loved sour cream that much lol
    no, ran out of dip. sour cream was my "in case of emergency, break glass" snack. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

BLACK35 said:
    BLACK35 said:

no, ran out of dip. sour cream was my "in case of emergency, break glass" snack. 
    now thats funny, I prolly would have made my way to the store to get some real dip if sour cream was all I had. But when them munchies come a calling there is no time to go to a store
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2